kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

wednesday pick

My tuesday pick was Good and Bad. Good that chicago covered 15x the original spread and bad that I said it would be a close game till the last 5 minutes. Boozer and Noah didnt contirbute as much as I said and I totally forgot about Deng.

Orlando at Knicks over 204

I kinda understand why this line is so small. But then again I get so confused when Vegas makes any spread in general. The Knicks look a little frustrated after losing to the Bucks and showed it in the Celtics game. Their mentality can't be up. This is going to be a fast paced high scoring game, tons of perimeter shooting and fouls. I don't know who exactly is going to win so hit the over. If i were to guess, then i'd pick the Magic.

The spurs +5 at Denver

This line will try and prove my theory of undervaluing a team that will be w/o one of it's star players and the best forward to date. Giving up +5 to the leagues best team is rediculous. The spurs have proved that they can win without parker, they can win without ginobli and tonight they'll prove that they can win w/o Duncan. On the other hand, the spurs might take it easy tonight. But can you really spot the best team 5? That's like playing with lebron one on one and saying "I'll spot you"

If you don't like this then don't touch it but that goes for all my other picks. that being said good luck guys

Illest
    Illest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

It's been a while since the knicks scored over 100 in a game, so i agree with you on the over

kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

also the suns played 3OT's against the lakers so going back home playing the raptors is going to be tiring. I would totally take the raptors +7 in this situation.