bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

NASCAR: Busch Weekend

The only form of bettable racing going this week is the Busch Series race at Nasville. The Nashville track is a nice 1.33 mile track that resembles Las Vegas in almost every facet except distance.

Kevin Harvick is the favorite this week and will be bringing the same chassis that he won with at Texas last season and finished 3rd in Las Vegas this season. His competition in this race doesn’t consist of Kasey Kahne and any of the top flight Roush drivers like Mark Martin or Matt Kenseth.

It looks like it will be a duel between Harvick’s own teammate, Clint Bowyer, Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, and Carl Edwards for the win in this race. That’s not really going out on a limb, but the season has proven that it doesn’t pay to go against the Cup regulars in the Busch series.

Clint Bowyer has never finished outside of the top 5 in any of his four Nashville starts. However, he is not bringing the same car that did so well in those runs. He won his first career Busch series race in June at Nashville last season.

Reed Sorenson won this race last season amid controversy later about his tires. They haven’t looked strong yet this season, but if the price is right, like 12 to 1, he’s worth a shot. He led both practice times on Friday.

Kenny Wallace finished 2nd in both Nashville races last season and he’s bringing the same chassis that did so this week. If you can find any matchups going against Wallace this week, do so. I don’t know about you, but if I had a winner, I’d be racing that thing on every type of track possible when considering the junk this guy rolls of the hauler every week. I think he’s got a nice chassis, but he doesn’t have enough horses under the hood. He could be way overpriced in matchups against much better cars because of his past success.

Kyle Busch is bringing a brand new No. 5 chassis to Nashville this weekend, a place that he’s had some success at in the Busch series. Two years ago he had led the most laps and then ran out of fuel late to finish 17th. In his first Nashville race that season Busch finished 6th. Look for him to get that win this week that eluded him back then.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Have you started to bet on Nascar yet?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Have you started to bet on Nascar yet?
    No. Too many things can go wrong.

Engine, tires, other driver tempers, nascar officials, pit crews, spotters, and so on.

Get what Im saying?