MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

at least the formula 1 guys are actually skilled. Those Nascar drivers drive around a big fukin circle. They get no respect from me
    Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Formula 1 is the 4th highest viewed sport in the world.
    Nascar gets as many viewers in the US as the NBA does.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    at least the formula 1 guys are actually skilled. Those Nascar drivers drive around a big fukin circle. They get no respect from me
    I don't think they care.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

they even made a roller coaster in his honor at King's Dominion in Virginia. The coaster isn't anything spectacular though.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

NASCAR fans will consider this sacrelige, but Jimmie Johnson is better than Earnhardt Sr.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Nascar is adored by the rednecks and Earnhardt embodied that personna about as well as anybody.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

NASCAR is so boring unreal.

the-phenomenal-1
    the-phenomenal-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

nascar

nascar is pretty cool were else can you race a car very fast and win 20 million for a race and thats one race millions to be won at every race i dont see basketball stars getting that much for one game or football stars either they get it in a season but not in a day

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by the-phenomenal-1 View Post
    nascar is pretty cool were else can you race a car very fast and win 20 million for a race and thats one race millions to be won at every race i dont see basketball stars getting that much for one game or football stars either they get it in a season but not in a day
    20 million a race Way off there kid, depending on which race it is and how many laps you lead the winner gets around a few hundred thousand dollars. They do have an all-star race in Charlotte for a million dollars.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    20 million a race Way off there kid, depending on which race it is and how many laps you lead the winner gets around a few hundred thousand dollars. They do have an all-star race in Charlotte for a million dollars.
    Tomorrow has about 18 million in prizemoney. 1.5mil to the winner.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I have that Nascar race recorded where Dale died. I'm into Dodge and that was their 1st year
    back after 30 yrs. They were blaming Sterling Marlin for Dale's death and after watching the
    replay, showed Dale was at fault (blocking). Dale always wore an open faced helmet. The
    crash did look minor, but being so close to the steering wheel combined with an open faced
    helmet was a recipe for disaster.

The best time to watch a Nascar race is the final few laps, it will put you on the edge of
    your seat.

For those who never watched a race of any kind, live, should go to a major Drag race.
    Each car making 8,000 horsepower, blasting 1,000 ft in under 5 seconds, vibrations go
    through your whole being. The smell of nitro and burning rubber will give you the thrill
    of a lifetime. Unlike Nascar, you can walk the pit's and get inches from the cars and
    drivers.

In the early 70's I went to a major event and started drag racing ever since.
    I have a dedicated drag car I race every week end. It's a blast.

I've also raced old Nascar style at my local dirt track. Build your own car and race
    with 100 other guys for 100 laps is a blast and a half also.

I've been to Dover and drove the Monster mile in their Nascar cars 3 times.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 02-20-11 at 09:56 AM.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Formula 1 is the 4th highest viewed sport in the world.
    So is Cricket very high up there.. that's because there's lots of Paki's in the world and they love their cricket cause they don't know better. but do we love cricket?? NO...same applies for NASCAR. there are tons of Rednecks.

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

There is no brothers in Nascar cause brothers cant drive.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I have that Nascar race recorded where Dale died. I'm into Dodge and that was their 1st year
    back after 30 yrs. They were blaming Sterling Marlin for Dale's death and after watching the
    replay, showed Dale was at fault (blocking). Dale always wore an open faced helmet. The
    crash did look minor, but being so close to the steering wheel combined with an open faced
    helmet was a recipe for disaster.

The best time to watch a Nascar race is the final few laps, it will put you on the edge of
    your seat.

For those who never watched a race of any kind, live, should go to a major Drag race.
    Each car making 8,000 horsepower, blasting 1,000 ft in under 5 seconds, vibrations go
    through your whole being. The smell of nitro and burning rubber will give you the thrill
    of a lifetime. Unlike Nascar, you can walk the pit's and get inches from the cars and
    drivers.

In the early 70's I went to a major event and started drag racing ever since.
    I have a dedicated drag car I race every week end. It's a blast.

I've also raced old Nascar style at my local dirt track. Build your own car and race
    with 100 other guys for 100 laps is a blast and a half also.

I've been to Dover and drove the Monster mile in their Nascar cars 3 times.
    I was never a fan of drag racing until I went to a top fuel race.
    shit was unreal how it shakes your insides when they go by

Royfus777
    Royfus777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1821

Hes massive, and its sad really because the sport hasn't been the same nor will it probably.

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Daytona 500 was a horse race Earnhardt would have been disqualified. He wasn't even trying to win the race. He was blocking traffic so that his teammate MW would win. I would rather bet on Northfield Park.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by orioles View Post
    If the Daytona 500 was a horse race Earnhardt would have been disqualified. He wasn't even trying to win the race. He was blocking traffic so that his teammate MW would win. I would rather bet on Northfield Park.
    one reason not to bet on Nascar, not every driver is out there to win the race.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by orioles View Post
    Michael Waltrip was not his teammate.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

Michael Waltrip was not his teammate.
    Earnhardt owned the car. He was putting getting a win for his racing team over getting a win for himself.

heywoodu
    heywoodu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    So is Cricket very high up there.. that's because there's lots of Paki's in the world and they love their cricket cause they don't know better. but do we love cricket?? NO...same applies for NASCAR. there are tons of Rednecks.
    Coin toss competitions like NBA/MLB/NHL seem to be big in the US too, but does anyone outside US actually care about those sports?

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    NASCAR fans will consider this sacrelige, but Jimmie Johnson is better than Earnhardt Sr.
    I'm a Nascar fan. --- I agree with you. You don't win 5 straight.

CLASSIC ROCK
    CLASSIC ROCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hard to believe someone from the US has never heard of Dale,cause it also means you have never been in a bar

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    Yes cricket is No. 2, and that, indeed is, mostly because of its popularity in India.
    Fwiw Canada played in the cricket World Cup today (thrashed by Sri Lanka).

You should look into cricket Nicky, lots of good betting spots!

Who is we btw? Speaking personally I can just as easily watch a 50 over cricket match as an NBA or NHL game.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by bh9889 View Post
    There is no brothers in Nascar cause brothers cant drive.
    Wrong

Willy T. Ribbs Trans-Am Series, Nascar Winston Cup, IRL, Nascar Craftsman Truck Series,
    Nicole Lyons
    Redell Haris NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle
    Michael Phillips NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle
    Antron Brown NHRA Top Fuel
    Lewis Hamilton British Formula One
    Bill Lester Nascar, Nascar Craftsman Truck, Rolex 24 of Daytona, SCCA, IMSA and so on
    James "Bubba" Stewart The fastest man on two wheels, Motorcross, Supercross
    Malcolm Stewart Motocross, Supercross

There are also other black drag racers as well

James

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Nascar is not a sport for fukks sake

Macnqueso
    Macnqueso's Avatar Become A Pro!

about 5 years ago, in a bar in memphis tenn, my buddy was ordering drinks and he turned around too fast and bumped a guy who he spilled his drink on himself. this guy was about 300+ lbs. . . in the biggest country accent he says "ya dumb son a bitch! ya made me spill on my dale" my buddys response was "Huh?" he says again "my dale" my buddy has still a confused look on my face, then the big guy says "the intimidator?..... #3?.... he'll put u n da wall bitch" and then just walked away. i could not stop laughing. the big guy was talking about his dale earnhardt shirt

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

he owned the 2 cars that he was blocking for, Jr & waltrip. It was gonna be a 1-2-3 finish with him in 3rd. What makes it more fuked up is everyone had written mike waltrip off because he had been in nascar for years & had never won a single race. When dale signed him to drive his 2nd car everyone thought he was fukin nuts, but he knew mike was a good driver he just needed the money behind him to give him a competitive car.

So he gets his first victory of his career, its the biggest race of the year, and his fukin boss gets killed. Aint that about a bitch!!!

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Wrong

Willy T. Ribbs Trans-Am Series, Nascar Winston Cup, IRL, Nascar Craftsman Truck Series,
    Nicole Lyons
    Bill Lester Nascar, Nascar Craftsman Truck, Rolex 24 of Daytona, SCCA, IMSA and so on

James
    Willy T I remember when he was driving in cup. I mean, what a fukin name

nascar is just like the town of Devils Asshole Ridge, Alabama. A little lost in the 50's.

Plus, black people just arent into doing dangerous shit for fun like white people. Its a common stereotype that all the black comedians use for a laugh, but its fukin true

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Willy T I remember when he was driving in cup. I mean, what a fukin name nascar is just like the town of Devils Asshole Ridge, Alabama. A little lost in the 50's. Plus, black people just arent into doing dangerous shit for fun like white people. Its a common stereotype that all the black comedians use for a laugh, but its fukin true
    Yeah I guess your right. Black people are not into dangerous things like racing, boxing, parkour. Stop the shit. Some claim that riding motorcycles is dangerous. I had one and will get another, to ride, for fun. Some say scuba diving is dangerous, I have done it and know other blacks that do it as well. Hockey? Getting on the ice with 11 white guys with sticks. Come on now.

You don't think Motocross/Supercross is dangerous? You don't think James and his brother Malcolm don't love racing? You don't think their father loved it as well?

James

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

he was more than a big deal he was a legend in his own time

Flexin

I have a hard time believing anyone in the US, over the age of 25 doesn't know who he is. I'm sure you would see his hats, stickers and so on in pretty much every 7/11. You know you will see it in Walmat, or know someone that has mentioned his name at least once. And there is no way you can have a drivers license in the US for more then a year without seeing the #3, intimidator or Dale Earnhardt on the back of a truck, car or on the belly of some 250 lbs man.

James

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Wrong

Nicole Lyons

James
    Karun Chandok, one of the most popular F1 rookie drivers in a long time.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Karun Chandok, one of the most popular F1 rookie drivers in a long time.
    Karun is Indian.

Lewis Hamilton (black father, white mother) is the best driver in the world right now IMHO.

THE PROFIT

Yeah I guess your right. Black people are not into dangerous things like racing, boxing, parkour. Stop the shit. Some claim that riding motorcycles is dangerous. I had one and will get another, to ride, for fun. Some say scuba diving is dangerous, I have done it and know other blacks that do it as well. Hockey? Getting on the ice with 11 white guys with sticks. Come on now.

You don't think Motocross/Supercross is dangerous? You don't think James and his brother Malcolm don't love racing? You don't think their father loved it as well?

James
    Dude, chill out! You are not the whole black race. I mean, Im sure theres a hung Asian somewhere, too

NickTheGrip
    NickTheGrip's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

DALE was bigger than Babe Ruth

They both are #3

First 12