MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst NASCAR race ever. Allstate 400 should be called Allstate 400 divided by 8

This is the Worst Race I have ever seen. The drivers are not to Blame. But someone IS...

If you watched or are watching the race on ESPN you were in for a Disappointment. The race is currently underway but every 8 laps there is a competition yellow due to extreme tire wear. The GOODYEAR tire is acting LIKE the WORSTYEar tire, and not only are the yellows in high demand Kensenth 17 car literally blew off the right side of the car due to tire exploding. I have watched NASCAR for 30 of my 32 years of life and though I do not remember the early years I have never seen such a ugly, boring, and just plain stupid race. The fan should all get their tickets reimbursed by Goodyear, since they have totally screwed this race up.
    Now listen I am no professional tire maker, but they just didn't build this track at INDY last week or last month, how can such a big company like Goodyear get away with allowing not only a cheap tire on the track but a dangerous one. For some reason I think NASCAR is to blame too. Instead of just counting money as it rolls in NASCAR should be taking care of their drivers and most of all their fans. I am not at the race But I can believe that the people there are just as frustrated as I am. Goodyear should be fined and NASCAR should start looking into other tires I know for a fact that GOODYEAR is not the only company making tires. Why is it that just Goodyear can make the tires and when it comes down to races like this how come testing wasn't done by them to make sure this doesn't happen. They can't blame the weather, the drivers, and most of all how can they blame the track. Like I said the track just didn't grow over night. As I'm typing another Caution competition the 5th of the race and only half way through.
    PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS AND OPINIONS.
    also for the ones making wagers on this race I feel we got screwed too. How can this even count.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

No wagers on it...this has to be one of the worst races I have ever watched.