nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

What about locking up the BLM rhetoric...the looting...the chaos. You want to put a long prison sentence for the locker incident..but not prosecute people who loot??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE HITMAN

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Blm rhetoric brings this on

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    one thing you can be sure of; in the unlikely event it was some good ol boy member of some other team's pit crew (garage access is extremely limited, so it had to be someone with garage access -- which I do not believe passes were even given to any of the 5000 members of the public due to Kung Flu), it had to be a team member, owner, or member of the media, and one thing i know is that -- just like we did in third grade when in our own texan-mexcian war, we stole the leader of the Mescins' wooden leg on the playground
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i hope we have footage and fingerprints

ill guess it is an angry member of his team

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    just one reason, but it seems you dont know nascar too well, this is not the nba, nfl players and fans dude, i was told this will hurt petty in the long run down the road big time........ i would like to see planes with the rebel flags in the air today at the track, i dont think that is against the rules, but who knows.
    they were there yesterday....... nascar caving like little bitches has now ensured that the Flag will be flying over all but the wussiest of races (new hampshire, california, etc.).... idiots making an issue of it now more than ever, which of course is what the media and globalists want (a race divided nation, as no way they can control a UNITED nation, but divided, with the races against each other, it is easier to do, blacks being used for that purpose now, divide and conquer.... they were controlled as slaves, now the msm/globalists/left are controlling them yet again, using them to meet their desired end).....

Plane flying the Flag yesterday was certainly met with joy by the left/globalists.........

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

just one reason, but it seems you dont know nascar too well, this is not the nba, nfl players and fans dude, i was told this will hurt petty in the long run down the road big time........ i would like to see planes with the rebel flags in the air today at the track, i dont think that is against the rules, but who knows.
    Hey CHUMP, i live 10 miles from Richard Petty's multi-million dollar home spread and his museum in Level Cross, NC, 20 miles from Richard Childress shop in Welcome, NC. I used to work on Sundays for Huggins Tire Co., of High Point, N.C. at one time the supplier of the Goodyear Racing tires for all Nascar cars at all tracks in the southeast including when North Wilkesboro was running. Attended pit meetings every Sunday rubbing shoulders with Earnhardt, Rusty Wallace, Jarrett, Kulwicki, Bonnett etc. and all the stars of yesterday year. Richard Petty still has the first 2 nickles he ever made, one reason since he's become a car owner his teams have never won a championship. He's a cheap fukker and doesn't spend money on the best equipment like Hendrick, Roush, Childress, Penske. No, i don't know Nascar to well, just a whole lot better than you CHUMP...

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Wallace is the culprit.

Haha good point

Another Lebron James

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Blm rhetoric brings this on
    blm too f'n stupid to realize they are being played..... 8000 plus blacks were killed in this nation last year via homicide, only ten of those were at the hands of cops....... 7,990 plus were at the hands of non cops, mostly other black lives did the kiliings.......

divide and conquer, divide and conquer; that's what the leftists/globalists that actually have power at present in this nation are counting on.... this has nothing to do with george floyd, rayshard brooks, or any other thug who got smart ass with the cops or resisted or assaulted cops or anything else, it has to do with power/control.......

it has to do with making us hate each other.... in recent years, I've had more black clients and gotten to meet more black people than ever before, and saw true progress being made throughout our nation in race relations.... on a personal note, poster Wikkid is a bad ass guy who at the last bash, came up, introduced himself, and said he had my back if any of the guys from a rival sportsforum started any shit.... guy is a stand up guy, great personality, and someone I'd be proud to call a friend at any time.... and i'd have his back in any situation.... the media wants that kind of progress to end, and wants division....

knowing this, instead of getting fed up like a lot of people are doing, and starting to harbor negative feelings based on race, just as the media/left wants, I REFUSE TO PLAY INTO IT, and am going to make more of an effort than ever before to be kind to all races, and to develop and foster better race relations in every aspect of my life.....

was going to use the plane flying the confederate flag at the race yesterday as my avvy, but realize that may offend people, so I'll put some fine titties up or a fine ass, which will only offend members of The Gays here at sbr (ttwarrior)....

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

What about locking up the BLM rhetoric...the looting...the chaos. You want to put a long prison sentence for the locker incident..but not prosecute people who loot??

You beat me to it & Amen

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    one thing you can be sure of; in the unlikely event it was some good ol boy member of some other team's pit crew (garage access is extremely limited, so it had to be someone with garage access -- which I do not believe passes were even given to any of the 5000 members of the public due to Kung Flu), it had to be a team member, owner, or member of the media, and one thing i know is that -- just like we did in third grade when in our own texan-mexcian war, we stole the leader of the Mescins' wooden leg on the playground (it's not as bad as it sounds, he was like 14 years old, having failed several times, and was a foot taller than all the white marauders), the whole school new exactly who the three Texas patriots were who held him down while I unstrapped it from his leg..... the f'n garage will know who did it if it was a team member, as all white boys talk.......
    Dang, i agree with Donk, Pit Passes are a must for anyone including all team members. You just don't walk into the place because you look like Kevin Harvick. You must present your pit pass...

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

do you ever go to bill pizza with him

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    This Wallace guy is a classy guy. There is just no way he would jepardize driving in Nascar... I doubt he did it.
    JFC, NO SHIT
    WTF is wrong with you fuks?

carolinakid

Yes plenty of stories about petty in this area over the yrs, like driving with no lic.i will not even go into kyle......... i was in the wood brother pits yrs ago at pocono when pearson began smoking and got black flag very late in the race and won over petty.i use to go to a lot of races back in the day with them....back when nascar was nascar

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

have you met this guy?

Auto Donk

Wallace always been a classy guy, I remember during some rain delay, when the snooty milquetoast white drivers were all in their million dollar coaches acting hoity toity, Wallace was throwing a football up into the stands and playing catch with fans to make the rain delay more fun.

always happy when he cracks the top ten.....

this is shaping up to be either a dumb crew member or two from another team as a racist joke, or a false flag planted by the media or some short sighted petty organization member trying to drum up publicity..........

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

was there a leaked photo of this someplace?

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

This is a great point

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NASCAR a white sport period

White lives matter only to them

carolinakid

There were informal protests Saturday and Sunday alike, with cars and pickup trucks driving along nearby roads flying the flag and parading past the entrance to the superspeedway. A small plane flew overhead pulling a banner with the flag and the words “Defund NASCAR.”

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

carolinakid

lol good old petty

carolinakid

i wonder will blm burn down the track today if 43 blows up or hit the wall somehow..think about it.......it not that crazy with the way things are today.

carolinakid

guys the race is at 3pm today right and is it still on fox??

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

guys the race is at 3pm today right and is it still on fox??
    Yes 3pm on FOX

50% rain this afternoon

carolinakid

^^thanks

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Hearing this was planted like Smollett

jjgold

Probably

BLM a racist group

carolinakid

look like 3 pm is the hot time today, the race, i have soccer going and hockey all at the same time..

jjgold

It’s a shame how guys are all caving in even Dale Earnhardt Junior they’re all pretending to like blacks but don’t live anywhere near them

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If this turned out to be true I think he should get more punishment than someone who actually did it. Both acts disgusting, a racist putting that noose up is a bottom of the barrel pos, the one actor guy who faked the hate crime equally as disgusting, doing something like that to incite more division is flat out horrible. It is so sad how far ppl stoop these days.

I know so little about nascar I wasn’t even aware they had a black driver, lol. From all the stuff I’ve heard about him the last day i assume it would be incredibly unlikely he did it himself.

You would think this be incredibly hard to get away with right now, such limited access these days cause corona and you gotta figure lots of cameras around the area! Feds will figure this one out, if they don’t that would make it look more suspicious!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-22-20 at 01:20 PM.

carolinakid

it so much pr jj it makes you sick

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s a shame how guys are all caving in even Dale Earnhardt Junior they’re all pretending to like blacks but don’t live anywhere near them
    Just making sure I have this correct, you saying not acting like a racist is “caving”?

carolinakid

today nascar want to show the drivers and their kids like a good family all the time, back in the day all the drivers was screwing the other drivers wives and girlfriends.....and that being political correct as well today in all area for pr.........

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just making sure I have this correct, you saying not acting like a racist is “caving”?
    i think he is saying acting like a racist is caving... anyone giving money to BLACK CAUSES, and supporting blm, etc is a RACIST

how can anyone logically say they are against judging people by the color of their skin, and then they turn around and set up a $100 million fund that ONLY applies to people of color

HockeyRocks

As this could fall under a hate crime, the FBI is now involved. If anyone can find out they can.

Guesses? Personally i can't imagine Wallace himself, a member from his team or any other team jeopardizing their jobs as well as their Nascar License over this unless their really fukking stupid.

My guess: Someone put a track employee up to doing this. Perhaps someone that could get into the track sometime overnight. jmo
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 06-22-20 at 01:35 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i think he is saying acting like a racist is caving... anyone giving money to BLACK CAUSES, and supporting blm, etc is a RACIST

how can anyone logically say they are against judging people by the color of their skin, and then they turn around and set up a $100 million fund that ONLY applies to people of color
    Fair I suppose, never thought of that way. I’ve always said it much more a economic issue than race. For the most part poor white ppl get the shaft as much as black. Although I do believe money or not black folks have a bigger target on their backs with many police officers.

First 123456 ... Last