brandon89
    brandon89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

F1 at SINGAPORE

I have been betting on F1 this year and have been doing pretty good. I find it a little easier than betting on Nascar. So want to post my picks and see what others say. And work together to beat the books. I normally take Vettel or Hamilton Pre- Qualifying because that will give you the best odds. And add normally one more if odds look right. This week Im looking at vettel to win. Odds open +135 before Qualifying. Last year he was in a wreck after getting the pole. I also like DanielRicciardo (+550 right now but may wait to take this )as he has done really well here the last few years. Just hope he doesnt get into any trouble this week as he has been the last few weeks. And one other play is SergioPerez -150 top 10. As he has finished in the top 10 every race he has raced here since 2011.

brandon89
    brandon89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Had to switch it up. I like Vettel but Lewis odds are at +275. And how can you pass on him at that. So I will hope he can beat Vettel this week. Still like Perez -150 top 10 and waiting till after Qualifying to see about Ricciardo.