TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Question to my fellow Bookmaker users...

I'm relatively new to sports wagering, so I haven't been around for a race as of yet. I saw NASCAR futures up about a week or so ago, but it has since disappered. My question is...does Bookmaker usually take wagers on individual NASCAR races? I'd like to get in on some big +action come Sunday.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Yes. They should have them back up by Saturday if not sooner.

TheSchafe

Awesome...thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing what odds they have Dinger at for winning the 500: +2000, perhaps?

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Dinger is Ambroes?

TheSchafe

Nah, AJ Allmendinger. Ambrose is cool too though...I'm sort of an MWR fan, too.

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I'm relatively new to sports wagering, so I haven't been around for a race as of yet. I saw NASCAR futures up about a week or so ago, but it has since disappered. My question is...does Bookmaker usually take wagers on individual NASCAR races? I'd like to get in on some big +action come Sunday.
    Books offer the odds for the weekend races before qualifying, and then take them down to make adjustments to how everyone qualified. It shouldn't be too long for them to put the odds back up though.

At bp dinger isn't listed as one of the drivers to win the race, he would fall under the "field" entry which is currently paying out +1500. Don't know how it is at bookmaker though.

Alot of drivers looked good yesterday and I really don't see an obvious favourite for the race. What alot of people do is play a 5 or 6 pack of drivers, hit one of your selections and come away with a profit at the end of the day. Gl on sunday.

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

AJ was going at +6000 a while ago on some sites. +5000 on bookmaker when I first saw it. I imagine that will come down a bit after he looked very strong in the duels.

I'm also new to sports wagering, and from everything I'm reading---nobody offers as good of odds as 5dimes. I'm thinking about making a separate account there for Nascar betting.

Dutzbot5000
    Use your JORTS
    Dutzbot5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I've always thought about making a move to 5dimes, they got some great odds.

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

I've never had any problems with 5Dimes.. They are my 2nd favorite book..