PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I really want to know.....is racing fading as a sport??

I just cant find the entertainment in/or around racing in general......mostly on the street.....I'll outrun you this/that BS.....obviously one of you has a faster car....whats the point? I mean these transmissions are auto theses days...not like a fuckload of skill is involved here....how is this even entertaining? Guess I just don't get it....

Have buddies slapping on exhausts, turbo's ect then a fuckn electric car comes out running about the same speed LOL...

Zero Disrespect to the race game....Driving a fast car is fun....Drove an XLR w mods for a while....but you didn't hear me calling people out...or responding to "ill blow your doors off"....ok you have 2 giant turbos in an old eagle talon...yes you will LOL... The race is over before it starts and the person inside means shit....

IMO....track race the same car--flip for first ect.....winner takes the $$...if your into the I'm a better / faster driver bs

Last time I went to the track....it was a few laps and nothing but tweaks and repairs all day hanging by a shit motorhome....."fun" I guess.....maybe that's why they have 2 cases of brew LOL.....

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Nascar sold out to tv. It's not run what you brung racing anyone. Getting as bad as the nba. You thoughts are spot on.