uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    no idea why i thought i started 0-3 last season, i won the Vegas race i noticed today....

had kennseth and no kahne ...huh...thought i had opposite

anyways
    went back an looked at last years thread, since i wasnt around yet. mike, hows your dad doing?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Thanks for asking vinny.

Hes been doing much better in the last 8 months. Back to work and all. He's a workaholic. Lol. But he loves it. He just over sees the mechanical part of the chemical plant (DuPont) now in wv where I'm from. Just sits in a chair now. But he's back to good health

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Notice in that thread I was sure kahne was gonna win late and how painful it was gonna be with under 10 to go. Lol. Still no idea how he didn't win with 4 fresh tires. I mean 1 time be even got beside him!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Yes there was no way I thought Matt would hold him off at end

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Yes there was no way I thought Matt would hold him off at end
    I was having a panic attack I could tell just by my posting. " this is gonna be a PAINFUL way to lose this race". LMAO. I hate getting passed when leading under 10 to go. Much less 5. But happens to us all every year at least once usually. Then in sick about it for a week.

At at that time 3 in a row was tied for the most races I had lost in a row in Over 4 years. Til summer of last year hit that is

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

oh we are meeting up for sure then

actually I'm pretty sure that Shaunovery booked his race tickets, flight, hotel and everything for the Night race in August...he is staying like 3-4 miles from my place in knoxville
    You had better keep your wallet locked up them mate.

Surprised you would pal about with anyone that stole off me.

I know I didn't ask you to bench the limey thief.. like you asked me to not respond to Uncle Vinny... but I thought you had the loyalty and honor to just do that.

Surprised.

uncle vinny

Notice in that thread I was sure kahne was gonna win late and how painful it was gonna be with under 10 to go. Lol. Still no idea how he didn't win with 4 fresh tires. I mean 1 time be even got beside him!
    even tho it cost me loads of cash...the radio chatter from matt was classic stuff

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Wasn't qualifying washed out last yr field was set on points

uncle vinny

off to vegas we go. first real test of new rules. last year the toyotas where solid till the engine thing happened. the test in charlotte last december was a series of 30 lap races with new set ups and the chevys had everyone covered. particulary harvick and kahne. we all know that harvick spent 3 weeks testing at nashville for the phoneix race and it paid of nicely. they ran over 150 laps at charlotte so i look for them to be solid again. not to mention (while not winning yet) he has been good at vegas.

now about this quaifying thing. i think the guys that quaify in the 11-17th position are at an advantage on the first run. you guys do know that the top 10 quaifers need to start the raceon the tires they quaify on. so track postion can be gained on that first run without any tricks. one reason i loaded up on harvick last week was for this. i figured that kenvin was in a position to capitalize on that first run he did and had there not been a mandatroy cautuion on lap 35, he may have put a more severe beat down. he went from 13th to the bumper of the leader in 35 laps. depending on the number of runs teams use this week, i think the advantage will be bigger. remeber its 3 rounds this week, not 2, so that last 5 minutes (which is bascally 1 run or 2 laps) means at a minimum cars in the top 10 will have 6 laps on there tires. not a big deal at vegas, but on the first stop i see lots of two tire stops for guys in the back and 4 tires for the guys up front. i thnk i wnat my guys to start in the back for this one.

early leans...

harvick
    edwards
    kahn

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Just a reminder:

The poster using twitter (I know who u are and banned now) and using MY NASCAR picks as ur own for touting purposes, ur not that smart.

And I know u read this thread daily. Man up use ur own plays. Shame on u or me and a lot of others will call u out as a fraud u are. Asking for my plays. Lol

Optional

Just a reminder:

people using twitter (I know who u are and banned now ) and using MY NASCAR picks as ur own ur not that smart. And I know u read this thread. Man up use ur own plays. Shame on u
    If you buddy up with thieves, who steal off your friends, it's a bit rich to complain about thieves taking your picks.

Lay with dogs and you will get fleas.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

After dale jr switching to harvick's setup last sat any1 from any allianced teams can be stout as any of the others. They are all using a lot more info this year to start then ever b4. Only reason dale ran so well. And harvick that was his best track, I'm not sure he's last years kennseth on new team yet

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you buddy up with thieves, who steal off your friends, it's a bit rich to complain about thieves taking your picks.

Lay with dogs and you will get fleas.
    i don't understand what ur saying opti.

THis guy Wasn't my buddy

Optional

i don't understand. Wasn't my buddy
    I'm talking about Shaunovery, the scumbag, lying, sleazy limey.

Why are you buddying up with that scum? You seemed to agree he was thief who could never be trusted again when he stole from me. Now you wan t to meet up with him?!

Where's your loyalty.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I never understand the big thrill of touting anyways or I would have done it longtime ago angling other invitations.

If u make great money handicapping urself why do it.

Can't be that many people that will pay more than a few 100 for a season of any1s plays..i mean MAYBE a few extra grand for the season with extra work AND the pressure of others paying for ur picks?

nah...not my thing
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-04-14 at 03:27 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'm talking about Shaunovery, the scumbag, lying, sleazy limey.

Why are you buddying up with that scum? You seemed to agree he was thief who could never be trusted again when he stole from me. Now you wan t to meet up with him?!

Where's your loyalty.
    What the hell are u talking about?

I was meeting up with Shaun at Bristol long b4 u guys had ur disagreement where I did in fact agree with u and was no secret. Not sure what a has to do with b anyways. Shaun was talking about something we talked about months ago

Get your facts straight opti if ur gonna talk to me about loyalty or call me out my friend. U ask me not to even mention ur guys argument in this section and I didn't because u ask me not to

Optional

What the hell are u talking about?

ibtakked about meeting up with Shaun at Bristol long b4 u guys had ur disagreement where I did in fact agree with u and was no secret. Not sure what a has to do with b anyways. Shaun was talking about something we talked about months ago

Get your facts straight opti if ur gonna talk to me about loyalty
    Is Shaunovery a lying thief who stole off me Mike?

Optional

I thought we had each others back.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

1at off I do have ur back and always have. Come on

2nd off I did agree with u in that argument with Shaun by the thread and would tell him that too

3rd off me and Shaun talked about him coming to town and going to the Bristol race long b4 u guys had ur falling our over the $150 thing. So I'm not sure what ur sore about here. He's not coming to meet me anyways not it mattered he's coming to go to a race. It has nothing to do with ur guys thing and was months b4 hand.

Not it sure why I'm even defending myself here

homervdoh
    homervdoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

All dale jr did last week Saturday is out harvick's exact setup in his car. A Rare time a car looks great in practice and races that same way. That's why he was so good. Didn't find that out til yesterday but with shr and Hendricks having the close relationship that's how easy it was to get harvick's setup from shr. Kinda surprising to me
    So do you think the race would've played out differently if joey or harvick had won daytona

SubjectMatterExp
    SubjectMatterExp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 995

I don't know what's going on between you two right now but it never fails every time a thread starts getting negative profits start to fall. I love this section because its always been drama free for the most part. lets be friends again!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

My thread won't ever be that way. We can have disagreements here but we get over them

Optional

1at off I do have ur back and always have. Come on

2nd off I did agree with u in that argument with Shaun by the thread and would tell him that too

3rd off me and Shaun talked about him coming to town and going to the Bristol race long b4 u guys had ur falling our over the $150 thing. So I'm not sure what ur sore about here. He's not coming to meet me anyways not it mattered he's coming to go to a race. It has nothing to do with ur guys thing and was months b4 hand.

Not it sure why I'm even defending myself here
    I'm glad to hear it. I was just shocked to see you saying anything friendly to the prick.

And if you do meet up with him, please spit in his face from me.

uncle vinny

"

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by raceready View Post
    lets pick some winners guys!
    welcome to the sharpest nascar thread of guys on the forums!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Ok Greek posted their odds. JJ fave at +600

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Ok Greek posted their odds. JJ fave at +600
    thanks vegas

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

sorry came out too small...i tried to post them

greek2.jpg

greek odds.jpg
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-04-14 at 03:36 PM. Reason: disreguard this post...images came out like shit

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

13 drivers @ +1500 or lower odds....5dimes will be better of course, hopefully by 2-3 points on a few mid range guys

figures on our very first mile&half racetrack of the 2014 the odds are WIDE OPEN too....

gonna get alot better on raceday after they overreact to the qualifying and practice sessions on some....gonna be rolling the dice betting too many early....ill take 2-3 max but that will include longer plays

gonna be a tough week ahead fellas

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i think im gonna play my 1st h2h longshot parlay if i don't get 1 going with nationwide again this week...

might even bet 1-2 singles maxed a few times since i havent done either yet and both made me $ last year...ALL +odds though (yisman)...

i did play a few -130 and -145s but thats as high as ill go and that was just because they jumped 15 cents everytime i bet them

but 90% of any H2H i play in any form are +100 to +160 usually

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

kyle busch, dale Jr, brad Keslowski, and Matt Kennseth ALL 4 running the NATIONWIDE race as well this week'

another STACKED field

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

actually thought a few odds on mid guys would be better openers than they are, and even will be at 5dimes....

probably bet -2 i like and just re-bet later at better odds...if i dont they will dominate practice or win pole and lose odds on that shit ill need to bet them more than once anyways\

now the favs odds besides Jimmie of course +600, (even though hes great here and dominated 5 years ago or so with 3 in a row and 1 3 years ago too for a series best 4 total) arent as bad obn kennseth, harvick, and kahne early...no way those get much worse on 2 of them unless they start dead last or just look god awful in practice...which i would love and get better odds when add on to them on raceday...but not worth the risk to wait imo more than likely best odds u will see

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by raceready View Post
    5mike5 dont flatter yourself bud....
    trust me newbie, ive earned it pal and so have the rest of the 5-6 regulars here every week...

thats why they come to us,

obviuosly ur a tad clueless about this thread and its well earned reputation for years now...and im sure as hell not talking about just on SBR
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-04-14 at 04:01 PM.

Royfus777
    Royfus777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1821

Yeah my rule on H2H is don't play anything more then -150 because the unexpected can happen. Happy to see Kurt is the double he is my favorite driver, I will finally have to watch the 500 now.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Royfus777 View Post
    Yeah my rule on H2H is don't play anything more then -150 because the unexpected can happen. Happy to see Kurt is the double he is my favorite driver, I will finally have to watch the 500 now.
    smart rule to follow (imo)....thats bout my limit, and i even HATE that...

but will maybe few times a year when i think i just cant pass it up and only in single bets usually ill max out a few times

First 12345 ... Last