5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    First win kid
    yes please

vinny u come off thinking ur gods gift to nascar capping, and ur not even the best here...or even close', bud

thats why u rub every single person here wrong man....u havent proved anything to us besides u saw a sub driver in a lower series that won who any would have bet had they know that...and congrats but thats all u pulled out of ur hat and has nothing to do with being a actual handicapper....

if ur gonna fit in this group, the best group on the planet which is well known by every1 in this game, u have to stop the im a big timer ego bud..or u know all or at least think u do....i may have a little one too, but mine has been backed up for years for this game paying for everything in my life and i take shit very seriously

just take some humble advice...post ur plays and thats it man...trust me ur rubbing ALOT of people the wrong way and we are a tight knit group that doesnt need any1 ...we like new people and always ready to learn...but not like u think ut doing it
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-15-14 at 10:22 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and DDT

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    yes please

vinny u come off thinking ur gods gift to nascar capping, and ur not even the best here...or even close', bud

thats why u rub every single person here wrong man....u havent proved anything to us besides u saw a sub driver in a lower series that won who any would have bet had they know that...and congrats but thats all u pulled out of ur hat and has nothing to do with being a actual handicapper....

if ur gonna fit in this group, the best group on the planet which is well known by every1 in this game, u have to stop the im a big timer ego bud..or u know all or at least think u do....i may have a little one too, but mine has been backed up for years for this game paying for everything in my life and i take shit very seriously

just take some humble advice...post ur plays and thats it man...trust me ur rubbing ALOT of people the wrong way and we are a tight knit group that doesnt need any1 ...we like new people and always ready to learn...but not like u think ut doing it
    Mike is my hero

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by JayHorne3 View Post
    Mike is my hero

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Marcos is one to look for match ups in 500
    Yeah would need to be good odds I think. Marcos never seems to have any friends come the last few laps of restrictor plate races.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Yeah would need to be good odds I think. Marcos never seems to have any friends come the last few laps of restrictor plate races.

As newman fan felt your pain tonight

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

I took him @ +100 against Menard and -120 against Amirola.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I took him @ +100 against Menard and -120 against Amirola.
    like Almirola bet

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ill put up a seprerate thread for the duels or just include them in the daytona thread ill post tomorrow??

think lasy year we put it all in 1 but doesnt matter to me....i ont bet much on duels anyways i doubt cause odds wont be very good

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    ill put up a seprerate thread for the duels or just include them in the daytona thread ill post tomorrow??

think lasy year we put it all in 1 but doesnt matter to me....i ont bet much on duels anyways i doubt cause odds wont be very good
    Duels set start order for 500 so they go in same thread I think.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Duels set start order for 500 so they go in same thread I think.
    ok sounds good to me too

ill put it up today or in the morning

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4250

back from Daytona a little while ago...congrats to all of you Hamlin backers!!

definitely the COLDEST race I have ever attended, the FEWEST number of cars to finish a race I have ever seen, and the LEAST amount of beer I have ever had at a race (I'll blame the cold for that one)...but still a great time like every other race!!

Can't wait for the 500 this weekend!!

lap #1 (i think)....a nice cold BUD in the new #4 coozie!

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by rickie65 View Post
    lap #1 (i think)....a nice cold BUD in the new #4 coozie!

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

rub'ns race'n i tought. (had to say that). but on a more civil note. not meaning to ruffle any feathers, but i thought this was a discussion forum also. if i just post picks how do we all learn more. already from you i learned a new way of betting...ie...parlay race winners. i didnt know any book that allowed that type of bet type to be parlayed, with that being said i am about to fund 5dimes some cash so that i can do that this year. should make a huge differance in my yearly reveune stream as a way to get down more then the limit on drivers like klye in the truck or busch race. or jj at dover etc. that is of course they allow them this year.

that being the case, unlike you that spends hours a day reviewing tapes and notes, i spend my time on the web, tracking down team notes and driver and crew chief thoughts. takes about 2 hours a day, just like you. so in away we can really help each other out.

by trade i am a jackass!! some would say part of my charm. but i can add to the forum. i take a little wedge out and loosen up a bit

First ... 78910