uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Question for mike

hey mike,

does 5 dimes allow you to keep a parlay open for awhile? my books only allow a open parlay till sunday. then i gotta close it or it drops back a spot.

i could see your stragy of open play on winners allowing a circumvention of the limits.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Yes they do

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

As Shaun said u can leave them open as long as u want to. Days, weeks, months doesn't matter

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Interesting long open nScAr parlays. I wouldn't have the patience

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Interesting long open nScAr parlays. I wouldn't have the patience
    U just don't know how to use them for NASCAR purposes for small slot #d open parlays i think (not a shot at u either archie any any means, VERY tough sport to learn the ins and outs of much less gambling on it)

The easy 4 fig payouts or at least hig 3 fig make them well worth it with only 25-100 on the line..

**but keep in mind i ONLY use +100-+400ish odds...never any juiced picks what so ever

Means they Never take long at all. Not even a week. More like a weekend since they are only 3-slot open parlays. One for each series of the weekend.

i absolutly CRUSHED the book with these using nascar plays in all slots or at the very least the last leg
    Last edited by 5mike5; 12-25-13 at 08:12 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You talk like picking the three 3/1 winners to fill them regularly is the simple part Mike.

The reason people want a long open period is to give time to complete massive ones Archie.

Even picking heavy chalk it's tough to find 25 bets in a short period.

Optional

Open parlays are awesome for tennis imho.

Due to all the matches that change start time and aren't listed simultaneously even when played on same day.

I love them and will argue they are not sucker bets with anyone anytime.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I never for the long open ended ones. I just use the diff. For big underdogs to fill the 3 a lot ones. I can imagine even huge chalk is almost impossible to hit 20-25 times

uncle vinny

so how do i do and open slot parlay? i clicked on parlay -selected two teams today and want to keep open for the phoenix race winner to make a 3 teamer?

thanks in advance

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
    so how do i do and open slot parlay? i clicked on parlay -selected two teams today and want to keep open for the phoenix race winner to make a 3 teamer?

thanks in advance
    If you don't see an option asking you how many open legs you would like to add on the bet confirm screen. Then 5D has them disabled for your account.

They disabled them for everyone maybe 9 months ago and you need to ask them to turn them on for you.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Well he might not know even where to look opti. Its rough at first. They wouldn't disable he's never used it.

Do u even use 5dines vinny ?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Optional my open parlays have never disabled btw.

Never knew they even did that 9 months ago that's odd.

At ill odd they disables urs. Never made sense to me.

U count my blessings, the amount I hit them for last year omaline ONLY from opens is beyond amazing

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

after u select your 2 teams, then press enter to advance to where u would place ur amount u want on the wager, like any parlay u would bet...

right under amount u will see this "open slots"....with a pull down window and thats it

Name:  open parlay.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  9.8 KB

Optional

Hmmm... there were a few posts about it when it happened.

I didn't realize you didn't get hit. Must not have been everyone.

I wonder what the criteria was. Makes a bit more sense Tony laughing at the idea of me getting them turned back on if it was some sort of sweep for fraud maybe. Not that I frauded, just that it may have been a sweep of everyone who made a certain bet or something along those lines.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah its wierd. I think its BS on 5sines part to take them away from u without any REAL explanation at all!!! Especially since u said u didn't demolish them by using them weekly.

I don't use them like most others. Most just try and hit 25 teamers with mostly huge favorites ML. I think my way is better, 3 teams or so and pays even more usually. Especially closing them out at least with NASCAR bets. And use all 3 for NASCAR sometimes too and those pay huge. CBut it is hard to win longshots on any bet much less all slots on even a small parlay.

Optional

I didn't demolish them, but I used them most days I betted. Not dozens, maybe 5 or 10 a week.

I might try asking for Tony and asking again .

Optional

I havent had a 5D cashout since he cut them off though come to think

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I didn't demolish them, but I used them most days I betted. Not dozens, maybe 5 or 10 a week.

I might try asking for Tony and asking again .
    yeah even how many u tried shouldnt matter....no different than trying 5-10 regular parlays or straight bets i wouldnt think

i would FOR SURE just ask Tony...especially since u said u didnt kill them...even if u did id be stunned if its not just a mistake...

there CS agents are clueless most of the time, so as u said go straight to tony and ask again and have them come back PLEASE u enjoy them

get on chat right now and ask for tony and just politely ask him for the reasoning....he wont mind that at all and im sure he is there today

least u will know know why if he does say no, i think he will re-instate them immediately

uncle vinny

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Well he might not know even where to look opti. Its rough at first. They wouldn't disable he's never used it.

Do u even use 5dines vinny ?
    Been years since I've played online. But betting in Reno has become a problem. I also liked your idea of the open parley. Like I said earlier nice way to increase the odds

uncle vinny

another question, mike. if you have played at 5dimes for your nascar betting....do yo have other outs? and if they keep taking your action, i can only assume they race drivers that you dont bet to off set your winnings. do they infact up drivers during the week or are they like any other book and only lower the odds. while most races you and me have some of the same drivers, there are plenty that i use someone you didn't and if they race those prices, could be another reason to join 5dimes. cause, like you i use a stable of drivers to get the desired return on a race and if i can get an extra 3-7 points on a guy, would be huge, since in reno they books generlly only go down on prices.

also, how hard is it to fund an account?

thanks

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I mainly play there cause u can bet as much as I want and they always have the best odds in openers for favs and longshots in raceday. I can pretty much feel what they will do most if the time now. And if I bet a driver, the odds drop Instantly. Even if I bet min amounts I tried it for fun. Which drives up others in raceday, so timing my bets is crucial too. Kinda a cat and mouse game u could say. Can go both ways when a book like 5dimes knows u and sets odds of us

The he only reason we can figure I am still not booted is they set a lot of their weekly risk by what I'm betting. I'm not bragging just the facts we have all seen for 2 years now after I hit about 17 races in a row in the 2012 season. We are better than the bookmakers. They have out me only delay last year on certain races or drivers but not all the time. Easy way to know who I'm wanting and they drop the odds. Pretty smart really.

But ur I always tweak my system and betting every year. Not like I don'toae a lot of races so I'm always looking to improve. It took me 5 atraight years of losing to start turning a profit and ie done better every year. 12 was a monster. Last season I did great too but I went they my only big losing streak in 5 years.ost 3 in a row to start season and 6 during summer stretch. But that's always gonna Happen some years and still made my goals $ wise. I have to be smart. I dot want to go back to working in surgery. That's for sure. But when u bet a lot of money each week I win big and can lose big. 1 terrible year can ruin any1. I just work as hard as I can to prepare and hope things go my way. My biggest asset is my lucky horseshoe I have lodges up my arse. Trust me the gods love me but still humble me with acetal terrible beats a year. Lost a few on last few laps last year. But won them too. Gotta have some luck, no doubt about that

We we have no clue how many people follow our plays, but I know its a lot. People know this thread even in Vegas and aren't posters. Vegas39 heard a person talking about it just in a conversation. LOL. Who knows why I'm still allowed to play there but hope it continues. But I always have backup plans I it happens. All I know is no book would let any1 destroy it unless there's a reason. And I don't bet or lose much on any other sport cause In smart enough not to bet on them. I try and only bet what I'm good at. And it's just nascar. Lol

uncle vinny

So, is that a yes? They do raise odds on drivers.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know what he mean. Some odds get better during the week and some go down. It just depends. Some odds on drivers move everyday and. 10 times on raceday. U just have to know when to pull the trigger. I may bet the same driver at 4 or 5 different odds during the week and raceday. All just depends.

Books overreact act to practices and qualifying which to me don't mean much to me when handicapping a race. So I use that to my advantage. But when u bet early off openers can also backfire. Them I just bet more on them at the better odds. But sometimes openers are the best odds of the week and u can't get those again. I can always add bets