5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Yeah any1 can pretty much win at Texas. But JGR has dominated 1.5 mile tracks. Wouldn't be as worried about Jimmie as he still hasn't done it this season. Kennseth should be the clear and easy fav.

Loved the odds on the race from openers. A lot have moved now of course. Race day will be interesting too. Can't wait to see all the parlayables again. Another track there can be so e easy +odd h2hs ( imo)
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-31-13 at 12:56 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm using same strategy and already picked a few singles. Hey I'm not stoping until it with it winning at this rate during the chase. I'm in shock how amazing this chase has been. Always been my weakest part of the season and the past 7 races have been as good as any of the whole season. Would use it during regular season but might a few times but ill have months to see next yets tweaks to my strategies

I just can't wait fellas!!!!
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-31-13 at 12:58 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

U guys watched that show in FS1 " being mike Tyson" just him mostly talking. I had missed it cause its only 6 episodes and not On Demand either, but they are showing a marathon right now of all 6 30min shows and its crazy! Good watch imo. Even made me out down my NASCAR notebooks for Texas for a minute. LOL

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Good show I like it, love the espn 3@ for 30 ones too

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Yeah any1 can pretty much win at Texas. But JGR has dominated 1.5 mile tracks. Wouldn't be as worried about Jimmie as he still hasn't done it this season. Kennseth should be the clear and easy fav.

Loved the odds on the race from openers. A lot have moved now of course. Race day will be interesting too. Can't wait to see all the parlayables again. Another track there can be so e easy +odd h2hs ( imo)
    I think Matt pulls out a points lead at Texas. Only made one bet on the race so far Kenseth -105 over JJ.

Not plus odds but my fav by far.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I love kennseth over Jimmie too and at -105 especially.

Great play

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Good show I like it, love the espn 3@ for 30 ones too
    Yeah I like those too. Been a few that weren't my type, I skipped but almost every 1 I have watched were very interesting and a great watch.

Vegas39

Yeah I like those too. Been a few that weren't my type, I skipped but almost every 1 I have watched were very interesting and a great watch.

The hockey one a few weeks ago on guy that tried to buy Islanders with virtually no money was nuts.

he said was easier getting 85 million dollar loan from bank than his first car loan of 12K

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

The hockey one a few weeks ago on guy that tried to buy Islanders with virtually no money was nuts.

he said was easier getting 85 million dollar loan from bank than his first car loan of 12K
    i watched that 1 yesterday!!!....had it on DVR

was called "bIg shot" i think.....

wow that was a great one, he was the official owner for 4 months even!!!

Vegas39

Yes that's the one .

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I saw that islanders one the other night there great programs

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

I love kennseth over Jimmie too and at -105 especially.

Great play
    if you like matt here, should take the +180 for championship as well....mgm properties have that. against jj anyway. no reason to take for the race at minus odds

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
    if you like matt here, should take the +180 for championship as well....mgm properties have that. against jj anyway. no reason to take for the race at minus odds

Because matt could beat him here but fully expect jimmie to leave Phoenix next week with point lead. I think at -105 great value for way kenseth has runon 1.5 tracks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Could probably do worse than start an open parlay with MK this week into Jimmie next week.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Welcome to my backyard NASCAR!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
    Jut not worth the risk to me plus having that much of my $ tied up for weeks I mean I would have thousands tied up that long vinnie. Not saying ur wrong but 2 races left id take my even payout but I usually don't even bet regular h2h singles too often. I usually just bet +odds parlaysrare qI even bet any h2h single cause I end up maxing them so any time.

biggest reason I don't is they are a losing bet over the long haul of the season imo. But that's just my opinion. I picked and choose my spots very carefully. I see people playing lots of them and it just won't work imo. This has nothing to do with ur point just talking h2hs overall

I'm lready using a new strategy just for the chase races and shockingly working better than I ever expected so just not adding tons more money when I bet that much weekly.

I totally appreciate the angle and may try championship stuff next season just not my kind of wager right now. I always look at ways to improve in between each season so thats is one thing In gonna look into for next year

And really doubt I even bet Matt over Jimmie I just liked the play a lot
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-31-13 at 07:46 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Could probably do worse than start an open parlay with MK this week into Jimmie next week.
    I like Opti's thinking. Open parlays on NASCAR have just been freaking cash cows this season. Wow have they. Think ill have another shot with 3 races this weekwnd to and try and finish up with cup as last leg. Crazy % on those and every play is +odds to beat it all

Reno Paul
    Reno Paul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Just took BK +1250 and Biffle +1650 for the Cup race.........Want to play Kenseth bad, but am willing to wait.

Hoping I can do better than +425 after practices.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Parlay him to win on last leg of a 2-3 slot open parlay, with something else from the weekend races or a raceday h2h Paul. Or pick a football winner and leave last leg open for him to win the cup race. They will put it up as a parlayable for kennseth to win on raceday. Vibe been doing that a lot with a ton of success

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its raceday (for the little trucks)

truck race tonight means the BIG weekend @ texas with all 3 series kicks off tonight fellas!!!! ready to make more easy $$$$$ b4 we lose this season in just 2 weeks after this weekend's races!!!!

and there are practices and stuff but who cares about that stuff

FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Welcome to my backyard NASCAR!
    are u heading to any of the races this weekend mark?

i texted ya last sunday b4 the race, but as usual i never called me back!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

On a side note:

Danielle Trotta (from racehub) is just fukkin smoking hot

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's a WIN stat at Texas:

only 3 of the 13 chasers have NEVER won @ Texas and they are Logano, harvick, and bowyer.

But harvick's AVG finish is 12.5 and besides kennseth has been the best on the 1.5 mile racetracks this whole season
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-01-13 at 09:13 AM.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

can't wait for tonight! I need to hit something good!!!!

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Here's a WIN stat at Texas:

only 3 of the 13 chasers have NEVER won @ Texas and they are Logano, harvick, and bowyer.

But harvick's AVG finish is 12.5 and besides kennseth has been the best on the 1.5 mile racetracks this whole season
    Good info Mike

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Another stat I found interesting:

Only 4 of the 25 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races at Texas Motor Speedway have been won from a starting position outside the top 20.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I'm waiting to watch qualifying before deciding on bets but leans are.

Apart from Kyle, who I am usually willing to bet against in trucks anyway.

Jeb Burton to repeat his May win, Darrell Wallace to repeat his win from last week (go Bubba), Brendan Gaughan to get the win he claims he's owed before moving to NW next year.

With the Turner Scott pair, Beuscher and Paludo as dark horses. Both showed great single lap speed and the team say both are more confident with race pace than qualifying speed as well.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Optional 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Vegas39

Sauter always starting here.

Since everyone adding stats. In last 8 truck races Kyle and Brad both entered. Kyle has won 7 of those races

Reno Paul

Glad I took BK early as he is on the front row in the Cup race......Well Biffle not so much, but he is a Roush driver and his partner has the pole.

Now I'm on the Daily Racing Form studying the Breeders Cup races for Saturday.....I got a 5% share in a pick 6 for the big races.

A lot of racing period!!!!! Cars, trucks and horsies!!!!

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Jut not worth the risk to me plus having that much of my $ tied up for weeks I mean I would have thousands tied up that long vinnie. Not saying ur wrong but 2 races left id take my even payout but I usually don't even bet regular h2h singles too often. I usually just bet +odds parlaysrare qI even bet any h2h single cause I end up maxing them so any time.

biggest reason I don't is they are a losing bet over the long haul of the season imo. But that's just my opinion. I picked and choose my spots very carefully. I see people playing lots of them and it just won't work imo. This has nothing to do with ur point just talking h2hs overall

I'm lready using a new strategy just for the chase races and shockingly working better than I ever expected so just not adding tons more money when I bet that much weekly.

I totally appreciate the angle and may try championship stuff next season just not my kind of wager right now. I always look at ways to improve in between each season so thats is one thing In gonna look into for next year

And really doubt I even bet Matt over Jimmie I just liked the play a lot
    mike, you need to consider turning over your weekly winnings in to championship odds... i have locked up over 18 dimes for this year. its a nice season ending payout, however the last few races go. but late in the year, the 20 at plus money and jj just under -120 scalp city to say the least

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'm waiting to watch qualifying before deciding on bets but leans are.

Apart from Kyle, who I am usually willing to bet against in trucks anyway.

Jeb Burton to repeat his May win, Darrell Wallace to repeat his win from last week (go Bubba), Brendan Gaughan to get the win he claims he's owed before moving to NW next year.

With the Turner Scott pair, Beuscher and Paludo as dark horses. Both showed great single lap speed and the team say both are more confident with race pace than qualifying speed as well.
    good info thanks, noty sure im betting much like lst week , buty thyanks for all the lean and the write up buddy...good stuff

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Sauter always starting here.

Since everyone adding stats. In last 8 truck races Kyle and Brad both entered. Kyle has won 7 of those races
    wow nice stat

im just waiting to see if they post WIN parlayables with 15 or less then ill decide if im betting anythigh else at all if they dont....might try a underdog h2h to start up my usual log-shot parlay

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Paul View Post
    Glad I took BK early as he is on the front row in the Cup race......Well Biffle not so much, but he is a Roush driver and his partner has the pole.

Now I'm on the Daily Racing Form studying the Breeders Cup races for Saturday.....I got a 5% share in a pick 6 for the big races.

A lot of racing period!!!!! Cars, trucks and horsies!!!!
    dont laugh, im no horse racing guy at all, but is this the BIG Breeders Cup races, like with the Breeder's Cup Classic as the main event with all the great horses from the triple crown from this year???

Reno Paul

dont laugh, im no horse racing guy at all, but is this the BIG Breeders Cup races, like with the Breeder's Cup Classic as the main event with all the great horses from the triple crown from this year???
    Not just the great horses from the Triple Crown in the Classic since it consists of just 3 year olds, but horses of all ages across the world.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Paul View Post
    Not just the great horses from the Triple Crown in the Classic since it consists of just 3 year olds, but horses of all ages across the world.
    oh yeah ok i remember, thnks

hell i may throwe a few $5 wins on some longshots myself why not

First 12345 ... Last