5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by bmansell33 View Post
    Anyone got a contact there thats easy to deal with and can maybe square me away?
    yes ask for Tony, and DONT be a smart ass or get upset (i know ur not just saying), be respectful and honest and do a little ass kissin if necessary....im serious

trust me 1st time is a bit of a shock i repeated myself and he told me i didnt need to state mt case 2 times he heard me the 1st time...but in the end i was right and he took care of it

hes very tough BUT if ur respectful to him u get the same in return....he is very fair and always has been with me...ive dealt with him 3 times i think and hes not a nice person but the GM of 5dimes and he gets shit done

u have to remember the trash and cheaters these guys like him must deal with on a daily basis

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

yes ask for Tony, and DONT be a smart ass or get upset (i know ur not just saying), be respectful and honest and do a little ass kissin if necessary....im serious

hes very tough BUT if ur respectful to him u get the same in return....he is very fair and always has been with me...ive dealt with him 3 times i think and hes not a nice person but the GM of 5dimes and he gets shit done
    Hmmm.. have seen more chats posted than I can recall where he just blasted the person from the outset and never changed stance whatever they said.

I used to think the way you do but think he has been doing it so long he is a lot less tolerant of anyone he deems a cheat and a lot less careful about being fair.

I hope I'm wrong, but i suspect being called out for anything to do with fraud at 5D is the end of that relationship for the player most of the time.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

hes always been very fair with me...not ever been nice about anything even though i was right...he did crack a joke about his staff being dumb donkeys once though on a NW bet where driver(Logano) wasn't in the race and i bet him on openners and clerk told me bet stands..LOL...

just telling experiences ive had with him but its been a little while also maybe a year ago now, but he has changed his stance and im probably lst person he would do it for

oh that a diff story, if its FRAUD u might have no chance ur right about that i was just meaning gradings, CS mistakes, cancel bets, ect...even if u might be innocent hes gonna side if its up in the air ur wrong and out of there...

but just see what its about and be honest and get through him calling u a lying cheater and

PLEASE post the chat

Fraud i have noticed is a whole different story, line shot taking, ect i agree with opti

oh and the "i didnt know it was a bad line" wont work (even if true) from what ive seen in the past either, might not toss u out not even saying thats what it is of course
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-24-13 at 05:27 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

just use the CHAT also, because he will not get on the phone EVER, so just chat....

ask the problem, and hes gonna come from the stance u did whatever it is....

but also could just be a big mistake...give him time to look at it and go from there

he gets a bad wrap (deservingly so alot of times) but not near as bad as what he really is imo
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-24-13 at 05:29 AM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Tony fixed something for me once when the CS rep was being an idiot (par for the course).

After round 1 of a major, 5D offered odds on players to win, and it said player must start round 2 for action. I bet Cilic and he withdrew before his match. CS refused to refund me. Finally after I got Tony, he refunded me after five minutes. All told I wasted over 30 minutes for that, but he wasn't rude to me.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Truck odds are up, taking Denny plus 275 straight away

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Wow, Denny down to 7-1. Just wow.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Tony fixed something for me once when the CS rep was being an idiot (par for the course).

After round 1 of a major, 5D offered odds on players to win, and it said player must start round 2 for action. I bet Cilic and he withdrew before his match. CS refused to refund me. Finally after I got Tony, he refunded me after five minutes. All told I wasted over 30 minutes for that, but he wasn't rude to me.
    alot of the horror stories about Tony are overrated, especially if u read how the customer threatens ect ect right off the bat....and some are not but hes always been fine with me too...he isnt that nice or chatty with small talk, but hes always been super fair with me....he even cracked a joke calling his CS donkeys after reading my chat i had with his agent...lol

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

i know i havent said much this year, but i did give you guys a heads up on blaney a few back. however, i think denny will be solid this week and here is why. he can be a great team player by beating jj this week and saving matt from drop'n 10 plus points back. i am sure he gave matt the set up in the spring and matt led almost 100 laps then carried that over to new hampshire. big motivation this week, not only to win but help out his team mate in a big way. just some thoughts to ponder ant at 12 to 15 to one, worth the shot.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Wow, Denny down to 7-1. Just wow.
    almost everybody will bet denny at his best racetrack...really not shocked, but 16-1 downn to 7-1 shows he was well undervalued at 16-1 imo...thats great odds on him here even with his team struggling every race they go to this whole season....

especially squares, that just look at stats or how manytimes hes won here, u can be damn sure they will jump all over him this week

also hamlin's main job this week will be helping that #20 team

Slimpickens

almost everybody will bet denny at his best racetrack...really not surorised but 16-1 downn to 7-1 shows he was wellundervalued at 16-1 imo...thats great odds on him here even with his team struggling every race
    I guess. I wouldnt bet him at anything under 30-1 best track or not. Seems like we had this discussion at one of his better tracks awhile back and he was up the track there. If people like throwing money away there really are much better causes.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I guess. I wouldnt bet him at anything under 30-1 best track or not. Seems like we had this discussion at one of his better tracks awhile back and he was up the track there. If people like throwing money away there really are much better causes.
    im not saying ive bet him or not, but i cant count the times people think ive thrown money away this seaso alone and collected huge payoffs that week

logic doesnt always mean alot in nascar as u know

plus its about the overall roster, not just a single driver u bet on, least in my strategy anyways...
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-24-13 at 11:28 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

but 7-1 is an insane drop in odds, thats just insanity imo too slim

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Cant see denny winning helping kenseth biggest job most prob let kenseth past if needbe and in recent running dennys not even in my top6 which is good for any h2h i have against him

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

There was value on him for openers. He may not win but he will be in the mix

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

only real value in the top 5 of openers imo was Gordon, hes a top 5 machine at Martinsville, BUT he hant won here since 2005
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-24-13 at 11:35 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Cant see denny winning helping kenseth biggest job most prob let kenseth past if needbe and in recent running dennys not even in my top6 which is good for any h2h i have against him
    ur gonna get alot better odds fading hamlin in H2Hs later in the week imo, so might have to max again

Vegas39

He won't just let Matt pass not after NASCAR warning. Him winning can help as if Matt and Jimmie tie wins is first tie breaker

shaunovery

ur gonna get alot better odds fading hamlin later in the week imo, so might have to max again
    Yep plenty of + money

Slimpickens

Only value I saw on openers was Clint at 12-1. Not that I really think he will win but best opener IMO. Its really mind blowing to me that Denny is a shorter price than him.

shaunovery

Ok denny players

Ill offer denny top 3 +175

Post up max 1k in action

Slimpickens

Yep plenty of + money
    Any F1 thoughts Shaun? I guess nobody ever really talks F1 on here but wasnt that ridiculous pit startegy last race for Marc Webber? Just handed Vettel the race.

Vegas39

Ok denny players

Post up max 1k in action
    im holding out in case mike offers a Danica bet this week

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Only value I saw on openers was Clint at 12-1. Not that I really think he will win but best opener IMO. Its really mind blowing to me that Denny is a shorter price than him.
    well Bowyer has never even won a race at Martinsville before, and denny has won alot

clint has had 2 good top 5 runs his last 2 races there, but nothing special before that

but i agree he had good opening value, and still does considering he'sd has barely even budged to +1050

Slimpickens

Ok denny players

Post up max 1k in action
    He is +325 at one of my books for top 3 right now.

shaunovery

Any F1 thoughts Shaun? I guess nobody ever really talks F1 on here but wasnt that ridiculous pit startegy last race for Marc Webber? Just handed Vettel the race.
    Races getting unbettable vettel being 2-5 every race think he wins again

May look at some h2h

shaunovery

Not many other drivers apart from denny and gordon and jimmie have won at the paper clip

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i really tried this year to watch and get into F1 racing....just couldnt do it at all...

no strategy really and nobody passes the whole race...same winner every week

and vettel usually has 10+ second lead by lap #5 everytime i see it!

i really did give it a try though

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Not many other drivers apart from denny and gordon and jimmie have won at the paper clip
    nope, just newman, harvick and stewart, all 3 won in 3 of the last 4 races there

so there is starting to be more of a mix of drivers pulling off wins there than has been then in the past when its a jimmie or denny hamlin show every single race there pulling into victory lane
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-24-13 at 11:49 AM.

Slimpickens

well Bowyer has never even won a race at Martinsville before, and denny has won alot

clint has had 2 good top 5 runs his last 2 races there, but nothing special before that

but i agree he had good opening value, and still does considering he'sd has barely even budged to +1050
    LOL, I go on a big speech about how Denny cant win and then I pick a driver that has never won there. I know lol. But he has led a decent amount of laps there. IMO Jimmy will prolly win Im not planning on getting to financially involved in this race at this point. Maybe Denny will win the truck race and get some much needed mo jo back.
    Last edited by Slimpickens; 10-24-13 at 11:56 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL, I go on a big speech about how Denny cant win and then I pick a driver that has never won there. I know lol. But he has led a decent amount of odds there. IMO Jimmy will prolly win Im not planning on getting to financially involved in this race at this point. Maybe Denny will win the truck race and get some much needed mo jo back.
    LOL..i did same thing about kennseth never winning at NH, and he went off and won and bowyer is ALOT better here than matt ever was at NH believe me!

shaunovery

Thank me later everyone

Denny will not win this race trust me
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Slimpickens, and MatI

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

bowyer lead 153 laps here in last fall's chase race, and also lead 91 in spring 2011 a few years back so he ccan definately win here no doubt about that

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Thank me later everyone

Denny will not win this race trust me
    who said he was gonna win the race?

he could win it but they just arent running well enough to say i or any1 would really think hes got a great chance or anything...his opening odds prove that @ 16-1

but acting like it isnt possible, isnt really thinking either

Slimpickens

who said he was gonna win the race?
    A vast majority of 5dimes punters evidently.

First 123456 ... Last