rob
    rob's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6761

Adrian Peterson

I know this isn't about NASCAR, but I just wanted to share some things I know about the situation regarding the death of AP's son here, since this is really the only forum I post in. I live in Sioux Falls, the city where AP's son lived and, unfortunately, died. The wife of a co-worker of mine works with the child's mom at an "average" job at a bank here. She's fairly close to her. His wife had recently made a blanket for the child, with his name "Ty" embroidered on it. This is some of the info my co-worker told me that his wife had shared about this ordeal.
    She said that no one at work knew that AP was the father until this happened. The mother said that she wanted it kept secret, because she didn't want to have her and her son deal with the publicity.
    When the boy was born, the mother listed some guy in Vegas as the father. The guy eventually challenged it and tests proved that AP was the father. Since it took a while to get this verified, the child support agreement had just recently been settled. It didn't sound like she had received any money yet. She said that AP had visited his son a few times.
    She told her friends that her son had choked on some "Gummy-Bears". She said nothing about the physical abuse. Don't know if she was aware of it, but it's hard to believe that she wouldn't know if it had happened before.
    The day AP was in Sioux Falls, he visited a small, local bar for lunch. The owner said he was very nice and polite and visited with others there and posed for pictures. She said he ate a huge lunch. No one knew at that time why he was here.
    My co-worker said he has met the mother before. He said she's a beautiful, half-black/half-white woman.
    The boy was declared brain-dead, but kept on life-support so that his organs could be donated.
    It really disturbs me the way AP has handled this. Being a father myself, I can't imagine returning to work the day after my 2-year-old son had been murdered, even if I was the non-custodial parent. I've seen him smiling in some interviews. I can't help but feel that he's almost secretly content that this "issue" in his life is over.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

i losy any respect i had for AP after what he did.....i think hes the lowest form form of a human being....

its utterly disusting if u ask me