5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

The chase has been my only kryptonite for the past few seasons compared to the rest of the year $ wise, and planned going into this season to try a few new things this year to experiment and its has just worked beyond my wildest dreams

and to go 4-0-1 and not lose even $1 on any of the races so far and hit big on 4/5 is by far the best chase start ive ever

hopefully TALLADEGA doesnt bring me and every1 else a big loss

I wont be posting the TALLADEGA thread until Monday afternoon...see u guys then!!!!
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-12-13 at 11:00 PM.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    The chase has been my only kryptonite for the past few seasons compared to the rest of the year $ wise, and planned going into this season to try a few new things this year to experiment and its has just worked beyond my wildest dreams

and to go 4-0-1 and not lose even $1 on any of the races so far and hit big on 4/5 is by far the best chase start ive ever

hopefully TALLADEGA doesnt bring me and every1 else a big loss

I wont be posting the TALLADEGA thread until Monday afternoon...see u guys then!!!!
    unreal job mike!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

wow that was terrible

gordon lost his HTH to Harvick by one spot
    hamlin lost to newman by one spot
    kurt loses to bowyer by 3
    the big blow was jr losing to bowyer by 4, I had maxed jr at 500

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Bad luck Yis

Loser for me too. But did well in hockey to make up for it at least.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Late caution cost me 3k

Oh well

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Late caution cost me 3k

Oh well
    yeah i would have won a shit load too without that last caution, i was running 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

i just got very lucky BK finally helped me for the 1st time all year and at least got all my $ back

he still owes me alot more though

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    yeah i would have won a shit load too without that last caution, i was running 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

i just got very lucky BK finally helped me for the 1st time all year and at least got all my $ back

he still owes me alot more though
    At least you got some back

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

oh im not complainig, winning all my $ back is like a big win compared to not thats for sure

crazy thing is i havent used cover bet forever......its the 3rd time it has saved me this season and ive maybe used them less than 10 times probably all season long....its been very big life saver when u add up all that $ the 3 cover bets have saved me...last year they didnt win ever win hard;y and i bet them almost every single race...

so thats why i started new strategy of only playing them very few times this season, and its paid off in a BIG way

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

congrats to the winners! I went up north bow hunting this weekend and didn't have any internet. probably a good thing though as I wouldn't have bet keselowski.

First ... 891011