yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I don't see anywhere where it lists their source for the odds. Obviously Bayne had to be a lot longer than 30/1

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    So how many of you fukkers will be making some sort of cashout after this win?

Congrats those that hit!

I am jealous!!!
    I will be visiting Statons to get a cash out.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    also think the nascar thread this week will have plenty of followers
    They will have to wait until July 6th at Daytona, for another possible long shot like that.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29010

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    They will have to wait until July 6th at Daytona, for another possible long shot like that.
    they werent just following that, they tail our plays most of the season

it was AWSOME to see ,people posting that been reading and betting from knowledge here

thats what its all about guys, us ALL cashing in

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

yup

i usually tail just the race winners to win, then have the thread open every race to get your guys "inside" info on whats going on...things like whose going good and strategies and such. basically serves as a guide for me as i watch the race. i have learned a lot from each thread and am starting to get what to look for during the races.

just never post typically because i really have nothing to contribute only then sweating out the races.....this time i had to step in and say something

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    they werent just following that, they tail our plays most of the season

it was AWSOME to see ,people posting that been reading and betting from knowledge here

thats what its all about guys, us ALL cashing in

Oh I know. Just saying if they are looking for a shot at a long shot that huge to hit again, they will have to wait.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    yup

i usually tail just the race winners to win, then have the thread open every race to get your guys "inside" info on whats going on...things like whose going good and strategies and such. basically serves as a guide for me as i watch the race. i have learned a lot from each thread and am starting to get what to look for during the races.

just never post typically because i really have nothing to contribute only then sweating out the races.....this time i had to step in and say something

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

yup

saying hey once a week is allowed

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29010

yup

that was always my main goal of starting a weekly race thread a little different when i signed ip here...had never opened another gambling forum, b4 i sighed up here in my 15 or so years gambling offshore, and it wasnt a peachy start and how to earn some respect, but i knew imediately this group of guys in my thread every week are the best on this entire forum and its really not even close...its an UNBEATABLE group of guys tht love helping others and love betting on NASCAR races

and there are NEVER ANY TROLLS what-so-ver,,never...everybody's main goal is to win alot of money of course, and people get mad when they lose of course, BUT i guarentee the guys next post is congratulatons to the winners ever single time....we encourage each other and believe me it does help...these guys are basically the ONLY people i believe or tryst their word on sports...im totally nascar bettor, besides footba;;p and all but all my day is studying races for NASCAR...but cant ever tweak and change things up tyil u findd out what systems work better fpr yoyu individually

if all these regulars didnt contribute to this thread, it would have never been anything like its become in the last 2 years almost....we are a big deal in the nascr bettors community...(j.k.)

anyways always feel free to stop by and give ur opinions and u might just be learning everythiing that goes into betting bascar, but this is a GREAT place to learn more and ask ANY1 of the regulars and they won laugh and be more than happy to tell u anwsering u are looking for

Goosluck next few weeks and stop in anytime buddy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

there used to be a troll or two but maybe we've driven them off

First ... 24252627