MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Racing on tuesday morning after midnight, love it. They should have nascar on every monday night till football season. Monday Night Racing just like Monday Night Football.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Looks like Danica may finish after all
    Is finishing 60+ laps down, actually finishing?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

This fukking broad is no where to be found when they restart, she is purposely hanging back, how the fukk is that giving her track experience. She can drive good out there by herself clearly as winning the pole indicated but your not driving out there by yourself when the race is going. She should be in there grinding it out and trying to learn how to handle these stock cars in a crowd, she is fukking doing this shit half assed like a typical broad would do. I just watched like 5 cars pass her as they restarted, what a joke. She is either scared to drive or was told to stay away and just finish but she is buried already so she might as well try to get some good driving experience when she really has nothing to lose in this one. Shes garbage just like i said the other day and all thsoe fanboys jumped on my shit.

First 1234