cwbuff44
    cwbuff44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

NASCAR betting questions

Hey all. I'm new to sports betting in general. Been doing well at NBA stuff so far. But I'm a long time NASCAR fan but have not watched as much lately. (Since Dale Jarrett retired). But I still am up to date and can get right back in the swing of it. I intend to.

My question is, what exactly can you bet on in NASCAR? Like the NBA has point spread, money line, props. Bets for the entire game, or one half, or one quarter, etc. So what is the NASCAR variety on bets? And what are your favorite bets to make?

Thanks a ton for helpIng a new guy.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

u bet on just about anything..but mostly head-to-head matchups(MLs on each) and race winners...they offer alot more props ect, like at 5dimes but i dont do much of that...

but my advice would be start really getting back up to date with EVERYTHING about the sport now...alot has changed...and it takes ALOT of research and time to make good money betting nascar, at least for me it does..but well worth it when u do

cwbuff44
    cwbuff44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Thanks Mike. I sure will. I used to know who traditionally ran well at specific tracks etc. So I'm gonna start following again. Any advice on bets to start the season until I get in the know again? You have a favorite for the 500 yet or are you waiting to see the Duels?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

i havent made any wagers yet for speed week yet...really a crap shoot at plate tracks, with a little past performance sprinkled in there...with as much that has changed this year with the plate tracks, i want to see some practices 1st here...usually i bet several early bets in the week b4 the sessions, but really no need this week because odds wont move very much anyways, now at regular tracks i usually go by notebooks ive compiled over last 5 years for every track and driver, and current season performance to make my early wagers...all according to what odds i see early value in, other times i wait for them to get in the zone i want the odds in...sometimes works in ur favor, other times it costs u waiting to get better odds on certain drivers....also just use my gut sense like every1 does from time to time i guess

im quite the nascar wagering fanatic...i research each race as many hours as a full-time job..lol
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-15-12 at 04:03 PM.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Online dimes definitely has most options

Love doing qualifying plays myself where as some wont touch them