MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auughh, I wanted to bet the Gordo top 5 yesterday, but no balls so bet the Gordo top 10 finish at -170.

I am trying to casually walk from my office to the lobby TV (which I strategically put on ESPN instead of CNN this morning) to watch the GD race, and i've already been back and forth like 20 times, luckily the boss isn't here!!

I had small money on Kenseth and Truex, Jr also - race has been all gordon thus far though.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

thank goodness, calling the drivers back - no way jj yeley was gonna hang on for that one, would have been BS!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Yeah would have been a fizzer ending after the waiting

Optional

Ok, bring on the rain now and I'll be satisfied.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

haha me x2 - gordo top 10 and kenseth!!

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

ooooooh weeee boys, what a race, all that slippin and slidin at the end there i thought someone was gonna crash for sure. had everyone in the office watching by the end haha.

Optional

Good finish... but Tony Stewart's miracle last lap or two broke my heart.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Donated platelets today, so watched almost the whole thing. Brutal race for me.

Stewart finishes really high by sneaking up 5 spots at the end. Jr. was terrible. JJ ruins my tiebreaker by coming from a lap down to finish second.

Anyone know who the hot chick in the Sprint jersey was? Smiling for most of the Gordon interview.

ESPN was all Gordon after the race. Tons of stuff about him, a long interview. Then they go to Sportscenter, and what happens? Two minutes in they show a replay of the long interview. Anyone hoping for a respite was out of luck. Not long after, they showed the Gordon press conference.

I got decidedly sick of Gordon but with neither arm available, I couldn't do anything about it.

Weird note from the race:

when the leaders pitted, Skinner was the leader. Like 20 minutes later, they showed Skinner as being two laps down.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Jimmie +825 and Gordon at +925.
    winner, winner, chicken dinner.

hawk 5
    Update your status

!st, 2nd, and 4Th. Damn good day.

hawk 5
    Update your status

Jeff Gordon is now 3rd on the all time winners list. Give the man a hand.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Anyone know who the hot chick in the Sprint jersey was? Smiling for most of the Gordon interview.
    "Miss Sprint Cup"... there are 3 of them I think. Personally I think they look like brainless hyenas the way they get into the back of tv shots with that constant cheesy smile.

One got sacked a couple of months back when an old college boyfriend splashed nude pics of her around the web... Now that one was really cute! (and pretty smart too from interviews when it happened)

http://www.google.com/search?q=miss+...w=1680&bih=883

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Weird note from the race:

when the leaders pitted, Skinner was the leader. Like 20 minutes later, they showed Skinner as being two laps down.
    Start n Park blog is the place to find out what happened at rear of the field

http://startnparkblog.com/?p=2161

But they don't mention anything major dropping him. Are you sure he was actually leading and not in front but a lap down at the time?

Mike Skinner finished 27th out there after taking over for Dave Blaney, who developed kidney stones and wanted out of Atlanta ASAP. I was really shocked that Skinner didn’t pull into the pits on lap 15 and start undoing his buckles. And further shock was he was only two laps off the pace, at least that proves that these start and park drivers can do it if given the chance out there.

Optional

Big congrats Hawk

And nice one Gordo... although he is still tied with Allison really, no matter what NASCAR says.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

he was actually leading. For a good 5 minutes or so, after Gordon and JJ pitted.

MsD9
    MsD9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

Good luck!

First 12