Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Pretty decent Rumble, glad Del Rio won. Only thing that I didn't care for was Orton and Ziggler getting in, I had heard that HHH and/or Christian were going to be in the event. I was a little disappointed that neither of them were in.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Del Rio the next WWE Heavyweight Champ, if he stays in good shape & works on his finishing move, he can take out Edge

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

worst ppv ever, and a bad choice

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

I cant believe the crowd didnt go crazy when Cena & Orton squared off, maybe its only me who wanted to see that as a main event

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by Jericholic View Post
    Pretty decent Rumble, glad Del Rio won. Only thing that I didn't care for was Orton and Ziggler getting in, I had heard that HHH and/or Christian were going to be in the event. I was a little disappointed that neither of them were in.
    Yeah, I thought that was lame that Ziggler and Orton were in. It makes me think something happened behind the scenes (Someone couldn't make it, storyline change, etc.), and they had to serve double duty. I didn't like the final 4 (5, if you count Santino) because Barrett is getting Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and Orton gets Punk. So it kind of made it predictable near the end.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    I cant believe the crowd didnt go crazy when Cena & Orton squared off, maybe its only me who wanted to see that as a main event
    Its kind of stale because it has been done so many times already. Give it a year, and a mega-heel change by someone, and it could get hot again.

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Its kind of stale because it has been done so many times already. Give it a year, and a mega-heel change by someone, and it could get hot again.
    I think they've done this match about 2,947 times in the past 3 years and change, like KLC said the only way it becomes hot again is if someone turns heel and in my opinion that someone HAS to be Cena.

First 123