picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

fox-saturday horses

Are you doing the ponies tonight? If you are not I will just post my fave plays. If you are we can have our contest again with w/p at mland,meadows, and woodbine. Got my rebate today from xpressbet for $620 lol lol. Methinks I am playing too much. I also had fox valley zena crushed last night and he won the hard way. Missed the trifecta again though bah and the pic3 blew with 2 faves in the 2nd and 3rd leg. anyway, let me know.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I will post my plays tonight. I will not be doing every race- just the ones I like. I will put the ML down also if you wanna throw a little cash on them.

Northfield
    Race 2: #4 Matthew. LOST BROKE
    Race 5: #2 Thats George.(8/1). In pretty easy but inconsistent. Did not like the slop last time. Can crush if he is right at a price.
    Race 6: #2 Laughing Is An Art.(6/1) In line for a better trip. Has to be more aggressive.
    RAce 8: #2 Glasslite.(6/1) Huge drop in class but inconsistent. Needs to leave or has no chance.
    Race 11: #7 Sundance Hall.(6/1) Not happy with this driver. This horse can win easily but outside post and non agression cost him every time.

Woodbine
    Race 1: #6 Kickin Up Dirt.(7/2). 3rd Horrible Drive. Awful
    Race 3: #6 Stonebridge Galaxy.(3/1). I never did like admirals express. overrated. If the #6 is right he can brush and crush. if.
    Race 6: #4 Roddys Bags Again.(4/1) umm yah
    Race 7: #6 Diamond Edition.(7/1) The drop has to help.
    Race 8: #7 Back from the past.(12/1). Chasing once again off a claim. Driver is worse. What is not to love lol.
    Race 9: #8 I Zee.(5/2). Yah it is the fave but am hoping for 2/1. Did not get started until too late and has the class.
    Race 11: #6 M U Stradaverius. (8/1)I like this horse and no clue why. Think he can be competitive at a nice price.

Meadows
    Race 3: #2 Shambest. 3rd
    Race 4: #3 Eagle Real One. 3rd Broke
    Race 5: #2 Gold Fever(10/1). 5th. shuffled last
    Race 6: #4 Yankee Finale. 2nd and was 1st over
    Race 7: #1 Mcnally.(6/1) Finally good post position but has to show a little speed for the trip.
    Race 9: #2 Kingpin.(9/2). Never did like this horse but has the rail and flew home to win last week but was DQed.
    Race 10: #2 Franco Scorpion N.(10/1) Bet down every week and he breaks, goes 1st over, DQed, ect. Someday he will win.

Meadowlands
    Race 1: #2 Swami Sayz(15/1). Won at 6/1
    Race 2: #1 Moonlitebillandbob(15/1). Fun fun. outside every race to the rail. A bit of luck at a huge price? why not I say.
    Race 4: #1 Apache Hotspur.(6/1) In much tougher but his last was a breeze. Has a chance.
    Race 5: #4 Twofoureight.(7/2) Had him last week and check the line. breaks and closes a ton. stay flat this time please.
    Race 10: #5 Sleep Easy(5/1). Going strong but in tough. The #4 likes to go 1st over so hoping for cover.
    Race 12: #1 Nuclear Breeze(9/2). Came on strong last race. bad trips before that. Has a chance with trip.
    Last edited by picantel; 04-01-06 at 06:44 PM.