sameer tawade
    sameer tawade's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mark Wilson clinches Sony Open title in Hawaii

American Mark Wilson shot bogey-free rounds of 65 and 67 in a marathon 36-hole final day to win the rain-affected Sony Open by two strokes.
    The victory, Wilson's third on the PGA Tour, ensures the 36-year-old will make his debut in The Masters in April.
    South African Tim Clark came closest to overhauling Wilson with a final-round 64 but could not close a five-shot gap.
    England's Justin Rose finished with a share of 13th place after coming home nine under par for the tournament.
    Wilson, whose previous victories came in the 2007 Honda Classic and the 2009 Mayakoba Golf Classic, said he was delighted the win guaranteed his long-awaited Augusta debut.
    "Believe me, I looked at the fine print on that one and made sure," he said.
    "I get goose bumps just thinking about it to be honest with you. Part of me feels like I don't belong, so I'm going to have to get over that hurdle and be ready to play that week."
    Apart from Clark, Wilson and his compatriots dominated the top of the leaderboard with Steve Marino sharing second place on 14 under, Jimmy Walker coming fourth a shot further back and Matt Bettencourt and Matt Kuchar finishing joint fifth on 12 under.

RLF
    RLF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Good to know.