Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Joel Monaghan

really??

Its probably not true, but I wouldn't be surprised. I can't stop laughing.

Rugby league players in Australia are easily the stupidest sportsmen in the country - i don't know if that goes for the world as well.

http://twitpic.com/33r5ks (NSFW)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225947754390
    Last edited by Gee; 11-04-10 at 07:50 PM.

Meyhem
    Meyhem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

hahaha, ohhh shit, i thought this dude was the father of the raiders... bahahah what the ****!!

Gee

Joel Monaghan is a mad keen fisherman goes up to his wife and says "how about you, me and the dog go fishing on the weekend?"

his wife absolutely detests fishing..... would do anything to get out of going fishing.

Joel says to his wife "I'll let you think about it and let me know in the afternoon, but remember, there are only two ways to get out of it...orally and anally!"

Joel sees the wife later in the afternoon and says "So what's it to be love?" ... with that she comes over to him and gets down on her knees, unzips his pants and starts performing oral on him.... after a couple of minutes, she stops and says "oow this tastes like shit!" to which Joel replies... "yeah, the dog didn't want to go fishing either!"

Meyhem

lol!

“Joel can’t blame anyone but himself for an act of stupidity that will haunt him for the rest of his life,” Manager Jim Banaghan said today.

it really was him, at least deny it and blame photoshop

Gee

Gold. Too many witnesses prob.

Remember how much worse it was for didak and Shaw.

This is all too funny - typical league meatheads.

Meyhem

i wonder how much the dude sold the photo to the tabs for... ive always wondererd how much i could get for a pic of an old school mate getting stoned (runner up in new zealand idol) lol

Gee

It doesn't even look simulated.f\*\*k selling stuff and ruining careers man.

justern
    justern's Avatar Become A Pro!

David Gallop is a weak figure, he needs to step aside, and the new comission needs to start ruling. Players will only wake up when their livelyhood is at risk and their superiors are their peers, coaches and former players, not someone removed from the game in a suit.