Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Sunshine Millions on Saturday?

Anyone playing the races Saturday on NBC from Gulfstream and Santa Anita?

Since I never have any luck at Gulfstream, I'm looking at a couple races at SA. In the Classic, I'm leaning towards Buzzard's Bay on top boxed with Lava Man in the exacta. Likely the 2 favorites, but I can't back anyone else with confidence as most of the other top contenders are shipping in from Florida, which is always tough.

Last year, these races were won by real longshots, so I'm looking at small plays here anyway.

The first Kentucky Derby future pool is also open through Sunday.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i probly won't be betting this race at all today. because, i don't feel like fighting the crowds at the track or the OTB today.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    i probly won't be betting this race at all today. because, i don't feel like fighting the crowds at the track or the OTB today.
    Go to pinny then.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's not the same to me ILL, thats why.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    it's not the same to me ILL, thats why.
    Then quit bitching.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Very frustrating race, with Lava Man shooting clear yet Buzzards Buy can't at least finish 2nd and give me the exacta. I'm glad I passed on the other races. Likely wouldn't have cashed anything.

I do like Sweet Lisa in the Grade 1 feature on Sunday at Santa Anita. Second back from the layoff, she should have a good pace to run at. Could be 3 or 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew
    Since I never have any luck at Gulfstream, I'm looking at a couple races at SA. In the Classic, I'm leaning towards Buzzard's Bay on top boxed with Lava Man in the exacta. Likely the 2 favorites, but I can't back anyone else with confidence as most of the other top contenders are shipping in from Florida, which is always tough.

Last year, these races were won by real longshots, so I'm looking at small plays here anyway.

The first Kentucky Derby future pool is also open through Sunday.