Your Fired
    Your Fired's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where can I bet on "The Apprentice" from USA?

Does anyone know of any websites that are accepting wagers on "The Apprentice" (the upcoming 2008 Celebrity Eddition) other than Bodog? The site must be able to accept wagers from USA. Thanks for the help everyone...I have looked and looked and not found anything other than the Bodog site. I'd like more options if they exist!
    Last edited by Your Fired; 12-03-07 at 04:11 PM.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Betus usually has that stuff, i've seen "The Apprentice" and "American Idol" and "The Amazing Race", stuff like that on there before. I don't recommend them, but they do have celeb type bets.

Your Fired

Thanks, louisvillekid! They don't have action yet, but I will keep an eye on them.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did not even know you could be to reality shows....good to know.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

How far in advance do these bets need to be placed? The stuff is taped so far in advance that I wouldnt think youd have enough to go on by the time the betting closes.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    How far in advance do these bets need to be placed? The stuff is taped so far in advance that I wouldnt think youd have enough to go on by the time the betting closes.
    They had "Dancing with the Stars" bets open on 5dimes and Bodog half way thru the show, I didnt check after that but my guess is they just adjusted the odds and kept them up... but that show was live

Your Fired

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    They had "Dancing with the Stars" bets open on 5dimes and Bodog half way thru the show, I didnt check after that but my guess is they just adjusted the odds and kept them up... but that show was live
    I have seen opening odds posted for some shows, and then there often bets for each week...such as who will be voted off Survivor this week. What I realy need to know is if anyone has seen odds for "The Apprentice" up anywhere other than at Bodog?