Hit yesterday, still couldn't pull the trigger on any dogs so I'll be playing another 2 teamer that pays out +149. Today it is all about the ladies in Moscow on the carpet surface.

V.Zvonareva -165 vs A.Radwanska

Fresh off the 1st round upset of 6th seed Amelie Mauresmo, Vera Zvonareva takes on Agnieszka Radwanska who defeated Russian Maria Kirilenko in 3 sets. 2 real reasons why I like Zvonareva, she was playing much better than was Radwanska heading into this tourny and she will be playing in front of her home fans on center court. Advantage Zvonareva. She might get pushed to 3 sets, but I wouldn't be surprised to see her win in straight sets, 6-4 7-6.

A.Chakvetadze -180 vs D.Safina

Defending champion, 3rd seed Anna Chakvetadze takes on unseeded fellow Russian Dinara Safina in the 2nd round of the Kremlin Cup. Both have been struggling as of late but when push comes to shove, I'll take the defending champion who is ranked 6th in the world who brings a YTD record of 56-16 with 4 titles vs the 17th ranked Safina who brings a 39-19 YTD record with 1 title.