The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    The best drs are better doesnt fly in 2021...I've been to many drs...medically...there are all the same. This isn't the 70s or 80s...everybody is pretty similar. They might have better bedside manners....but medically the same.
    100% false

If you had actual data to see different surgeons complication rates, you'd have a different opinion. But you dont have access to that so youre left with an opinion
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Remember Princess Diana? 24/7 news for weeks. People are fascinated by stars and feel a personal connection as if they are family.

The doctors report is not good. Tiger will be lucky to walk again. His career is over. Huge blow to golf as no one could command crowds like he did.
    You don't know that? FAKE NEWS as usual with you Mac. I'll bet you Tiger fully recovers and can run again and play golf. It may take a year or two.

I will say there is a good chance he gets hooked on pain killers again with these injures if anything else. That's what I'm banking on if I had to bet anything. Got prescribed Opioids for pain - pleasure?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mac4Lyfe is the only dumbfukk that would bet against Tiger walking, playing golf, ambien hooker fukking or anything else again
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Mac4Lyfe is the only dumbfukk that would bet against Tiger walking, playing golf, ambien hooker fukking or anything else again
    That clown beats up on women and can’t get Trumps kawk off his tongue

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be in pain his whole life and addicted to pills because of all his injuries past and present

His golf career is over

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Maybe he can get some of his hookers to rub away the pain, i guess it will be hard to get his otk spanking now from his hookers

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Whats funny here is what can THE CULT MEMBERS say bout a BLACK MAN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP!! LMFAO!!

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

Guy will be ready for the 2022 masters

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

So driving under the influence or not?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Not.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tiger broke his leg and ankle no biggie. Happens to people all the time, they recover. Look at the NBA and NFL players. They blow out ankles, snap achilles tendons, break legs all the time and come back.

Tiger will fine in a year. He has THE BEST doctors. He needed time off with his recent back surgery anyways. This might do him some good. Like I said this should be a non story.

Heck I remember this with Anderson Silva, no biggie as he was back in a year..

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Well according to what I am reading on daily mail site the cops never done a drug or alcohol test on him is this for real

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You don't know that? FAKE NEWS as usual with you Mac. I'll bet you Tiger fully recovers and can run again and play golf. It may take a year or two.
    I will say there is a good chance he gets hooked on pain killers again with these injures if anything else. That's what I'm banking on if I had to bet anything. Got prescribed Opioids for pain - pleasure?
    So on one hand you say he'll fully recover but on the other hand you say he'll be hooked on pain killers? So what is it?

I haven't seen the injury but I think his career is most likely done. Crushed ankle, broken tibula/fibula metal rod to stabilize foot, metal plate and screws. Add all that to recurring back issues... Of course I'd like to see him play again but at this point, I don't see anyway that he'll ever be back to a top tiered golfer. I'm hoping he can at least be able to walk again, which might be a stretch. We shall see.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    They say NOT. Glad I was wrong in thinking he was messed up. I hope for the best with Tiger.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i heard today, it was because of his high speed

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i heard today, it was because of his high speed
    Bombed on prescription drugs again.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is golf you don't need your legs. Golf isn't even sport IMO.

Throw that focker in wheel chair and he'll still compete!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

sorry guys, I just reviewed his x rays and his operative summary

96% chance he never plays competitively in a meaningful pro tourney again.

If he was 25-35 he would make it back.

but he's an old beat up 45 year old

Age was already a major obstacle for Tiger, but not father time just got a big tag team partner to drop tiger for good

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Bones sticking out of your skin sounds painful.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

If Jibby can kick Covids ass in 2 days by eating garlic, I have no doubt Tiger will be playing golf by this weekend

You just have to tough it out
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 02-24-21 at 07:09 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave maggiethebestdog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan gave maggiethebestdog 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    If Jibby can kick Covids ass in 2 days by eating garlic, I have no doubt Tiger will be playing golf by this weekend

You just have to tough it out
    Damn right Haus!! Don't underestimate the power of raw garlic!! It's only a leg injury.

Hell, you can strap on and wear an exoskeleton and get it done with golf if all doesn't go well. Tiger will return he has the money!! ..

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

Idk everything I'm reading is saying that the man is done

Might be a year before he even walks

Bones may never heal, doctors say injury is worse than Alex Smith, no infection as of now which is huge but the guys ankle is shattered

He has a rod in his fibula, compounded with the fact that his back and knee were already ******

By the time he even walks again he will have the worst arthritis.. I just dont see it.. maybe a charity event or something but 4 days of walking a course just seems unlikely

But he is Tiger Woods so who knows

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know what the PGA Tour rules are??? Must you prove a reason that you can't walk??? So you may use a cart for all 18 holes???

If he's not allowed to use a cart... I don't see him holding up for 4 rounds walking 18 holes each time.

He might be done.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't know what the PGA Tour rules are??? Must you prove a reason that you can't walk??? So you may use a cart for all 18 holes???

If he's not allowed to use a cart... I don't see him holding up for 4 rounds walking 18 holes each time.

He might be done.
    That would be very interesting, since Tiger did not think Casey Martin, his friend, should be allowed to ride in a cart on tour

He also made fun of Daly for being allowed to ride in the PGA championship one year

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If the ankle is shattered like they say that could maybe be a problem. Reconstruction will happen though. The other leg is a clean break and that will heal fine in 6 months.

Even in an ankle boot during rehab Tiger could golf.. The other leg will be just fine.

This shiiit is over blown.. Tiger will be fine. Golf isn't like the NBA or NFL where you have to run and jump.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-24-21 at 10:58 PM.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

It might win a putt putt affair with his kid.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Bones sticking out of your skin sounds painful.
    Weirdly, it wasn't for me. At the time anyway.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Idiots are comparing how some 25 yr old came back from similar injuries. He's pushing 50 he won't recover like that.

I bet he skips the white trash opioids and gets hooked on straight morphine now.
    Like michael jackson he'll be using industrial tranquilizers to sleep every night.
    Last edited by spro23; 02-25-21 at 01:05 AM.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    That clown beats up on women and can’t get Trumps kawk off his tongue
    Mac4Lyfe's general knowledge couldn't fill a piss hole in a snowbank Knucklez

he's Scorpion-level retarded

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

I have to agree with SBRs Orthopedic surgeon that you don't even need legs to win on the PGA tour.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

If the ankle is shattered like they say that could maybe be a problem. Reconstruction will happen though. The other leg is a clean break and that will heal fine in 6 months.

Even in an ankle boot during rehab Tiger could golf.. The other leg will be just fine.

This shiiit is over blown.. Tiger will be fine. Golf isn't like the NBA or NFL where you have to run and jump.

So he should be back and golfing and very rusty at age 46?

can you give me a list of guys over the age of 46 that have won tournaments?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Best drs again.....which doesn't mean much just about all the time. His age and past injuries are the most important factor...not his medical staff. He will quite possibly be walking with an altered gait..with this huge setback and past injuries. It would be the mature and intelligent choice to likely retire. People in thread talking like hes 23..he was likely done anyways.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Tiger broke his leg and ankle no biggie. Happens to people all the time, they recover. Look at the NBA and NFL players. They blow out ankles, snap achilles tendons, break legs all the time and come back.

Tiger will fine in a year. He has THE BEST doctors. He needed time off with his recent back surgery anyways. This might do him some good. Like I said this should be a non story.

Heck I remember this with Anderson Silva, no biggie as he was back in a year..

Not all breaks are the same. Andersons was simple,it broke in a single spot and never broke skin. Cant say the same foe Tiger. He'll never play again

But who cares, has he been relevant since fukking the dennys cashier?

First ... 23456 Last