peterw111
    peterw111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Super 14 WEEK 4 TIPS

YTD 9-6-0 ( +1.45 UNITS )

WEEK 4 TIPS

Blues bt Crusaders +12.5 pts Whilst the Crusaders are gaining more and more strength each week this is a big start for two NZ teams.Blues will have bye next week so they will be giving it all.
    IMO this should be a tight game.Crusaders should win but not by the spread.Other option could be Crusaders MARGIN 1-12.For this forum I'll stick with the spread.
    3 UNITS TO WIN 2.4 UNITS

Hurricanes bt Cheetahs -3.5pts. The canes should be to strong. Could be a high scoring game,but I don't feel the Cheetahs can stay with them.
    3 UNITS TO WIN 2.7 UNITS

Stormers bt Highlanders -5.5pts. Stormers will be keen to win considering the close loss to Brumbies last week.Third straight game at home,will also be keen to win before leaving SA.
    3 UNITS TO WIN 2.7 UNITS

Waratahs bt Sharks -7.5pts.
    With the Waratahs at home, expect them to lift the bar.Nice effort last week before losing to the Bulls.Had no problems scoring tries last week, while the sharks are finding hard to do.
    4 UNITS TO WIN 3.6 UNITS

Brumbies v Lions 1st Score LIONS Penalty goal. The lions will be after every point on offer.If the brumbies don't score a try early,expect the lions to shoot at goal.
    2 UNITS TO WIN 4.7 UNITS

Once again BOL to everyone this weekend.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Best of luck this week, will probably tail a couple if I don't see any value in the game totals.

peterw111

Quote Originally Posted by peterw111 View Post

WEEK 4 TIPS

Blues bt Crusaders +12.5 pts Whilst the Crusaders are gaining more and more strength each week this is a big start for two NZ teams.Blues will have bye next week so they will be giving it all.
    IMO this should be a tight game.Crusaders should win but not by the spread.Other option could be Crusaders MARGIN 1-12.For this forum I'll stick with the spread.
    3 UNITS TO WIN 2.4 UNITS

Hurricanes bt Cheetahs -3.5pts. The canes should be to strong. Could be a high scoring game,but I don't feel the Cheetahs can stay with them.
    3 UNITS TO WIN 2.7 UNITS

Stormers bt Highlanders -5.5pts. Stormers will be keen to win considering the close loss to Brumbies last week.Third straight game at home,will also be keen to win before leaving SA.
    3 UNITS TO WIN 2.7 UNITS

With the Waratahs at home, expect them to lift the bar.Nice effort last week before losing to the Bulls.Had no problems scoring tries last week, while the sharks are finding hard to do.
    4 UNITS TO WIN 3.6 UNITS

Brumbies v Lions 1st Score LIONS Penalty goal. The lions will be after every point on offer.If the brumbies don't score a try early,expect the lions to shoot at goal.
    2 UNITS TO WIN 4.7 UNITS WIN

Only bet last night got up 1-0-0 +2.7 UNITS
    Now to finish it off tonight.

sportscash
    See ya SBR
    sportscash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only bet last night got up 1-0-0 +2.7 UNITS
    Now to finish it off tonight.
    Nice pick i didn't have it but after they made the kick i remembered you tipped it.

peterw111

WEEK 4 TIPS

3 UNITS TO WIN 2.4 UNITS LOSS

3 UNITS TO WIN 2.7 UNITS LOSS

3 UNITS TO WIN 2.7 UNITS WIN

4 UNITS TO WIN 3.6 UNITS LOSS

2 UNITS TO WIN 4.7 UNITS WIN

WEEK 4 2-3-0 ( -2.8 UNITS )

Some close loses there with the spread, but thats why the start is interesting.

Forget those Retahas!! I mean Waratahs.

Hoping for better next week

YTD 11-9-0 ( -1.35 UNITS )