Vivec
    Vivec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nitrogensports.eu selective grading [Esports]

Hi,
    A few days ago I placed the following bets, Virtus Pro Pistol Round (map 1), as well as Virtus Pro +3.5 rounds (map 1).
    The Pistol round bet was placed at 12:23 PM and the +3.5 rounds bet at 12:24 PM. So the second bet was placed after the first one. See for yourself in the following slips:
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ea...FCQzVpb0ptUT09
    https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/61...YxbHB5b0kydz09

What happened was that the first bet was voided, claimed to be a "past-post" bet, i.e, a bet placed after the match had started. The second one was left standing however. Of course this didn't make sense to me so I reached out to their support staff about it. This was their response:

Or in text:
    Nitrogen Sports Support at 5:38pm on July 16, 2018 Good day 4963071,
    We have finalized the review for the bet slips in question and the reason why one was cancelled and not the other one, was because both bets were 2 different lines: Game: Virtus.pro (map 1) +3.5 and Game: Virtus.pro (map 1) (1st Round) ML.
    Please note research is done with sources and videos, whenever available, and a cut-off time for one type of line may vary slightly from the cutoff time for another.
    We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and let us know if there is anything else we may do to assist you.
    Regards, Viv J.
    Of course, this doesn't make sense. My guess is that they are bleeding in esports at this moment and they try to squeeze out every little bit of extra profit they can. I am sure that if the +3.5 bet was a winner it would have been void together with the other bet. Pretty shameful behavior by one of the older books, and sadly, one of the only books for a lot of people.

Hope we can see more of these revelations and perhaps get them to better themselves.
    Nitrogen Sports Support at 6:55pm on July 16, 2018 Hello 4963071,
    We regret to learn that is how you feel, but a map 1 wager is not the same as a map 1 (First round) wager. therefore the time stamps between them will be different because they are not simultaneously played. This was reviewed by our specialized eSports team and it will stand as it is.
    Once again, accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Viv J.
    So apparently the first round of the first map, is not played at the same time as the first map. Who woulda figured? (Wrong of course!)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I don't know Esports.

Does the "Pistol Round" occur immediately as the game starts or is it something that happens later?

Would the "Pistol Round" bet have won if not voided?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Forget that book

Has no accreditation or licensing

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Forget that book

Has no accreditation or licensing
    They've been around since 2012 with no problems. My number one book.