t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tony Finau +3000 to win Shell Houston Open

This guy just keep knocking at the door but can’t seem to break through. This might just be the week he does it. Pretty big ballpark and not a ton of trouble or rough.

$50 on Finau +3000

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL t-wiz
    Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave Hman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i keep looking for a danny lee matchup to fade him but books aren't putting him out there couldn't find him week before, something is wrong with danny lee his results are awful he' s missing cut every week

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

can't wait for masters next week really liking bubba watson's chances 2 wins at august 2 wins this year in form if bubba is making putts watch out

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This guy just keep knocking at the door but can’t seem to break through. This might just be the week he does it. Pretty big ballpark and not a ton of trouble or rough.

$50 on Finau +3000
    Adding:

$25 on Tony Finau 1st Round Leader +2800

$25 on Thomas Pieters to win +6500

$20 on Thomas Pieters 1st Round Leader +3800

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wiz, Good Luck.

This guy has been on my radar for some time now as well.

He's going to get his, and probably sooner than later.

A bet on Finau most weeks coming up isn't a bad idea at all.

Also, this week, I consider the first round leader for Finau a tough one to get but also a kind of insurance for the tournament winner bet. I don't usually figure the golfer to get both. This week, however, a metric shifted and we see an opening.

If you get Finau on both bets it'll be a nice hit. You're on to something here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You could chase guys forever on the PGA tour because approximately 60 guys have an equal shot every week to win

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wiz, Good Luck.

This guy has been on my radar for some time now as well.

He's going to get his, and probably sooner than later.

A bet on Finau most weeks coming up isn't a bad idea at all.

Also, this week, I consider the first round leader for Finau a tough one to get but also a kind of insurance for the tournament winner bet. I don't usually figure the golfer to get both. This week, however, a metric shifted and we see an opening.

If you get Finau on both bets it'll be a nice hit. You're on to something here.

Thanks man. He hasn’t contended in a few tourneys so his odds went back up just a bit (earlier in the year he may have been more like 22/1 in this spot). I still believe he will break through so why not now.

As for Pieters, he hasn’t shown much form but he’s incredibly talented and I couldn’t resist taking him at this price. If he has a few good finishes he’ll be back in the 30/1 range so trying to get out in front of the market while I can and hope he comes through.

Bhut Jolokai
    Bhut Jolokai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Finau definitely making positive strides in his game, evolving well, crushing it off the Tee. He's an exciting player and worth a shot here, IMO. Thanks for the heads up, i'm onboard with you.