whiteknightbets
    looking for A 15/1 Parlay
    whiteknightbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

AllBlacks Vs France

Ok If You Had every Sporting team ranked from every sporting code I Believe that the New Zealand AllBlacks would be in the number one position their success is unparalleled and are in a league of their own

The Allblacks have been stuttering of late with A last minute win against Australia and A very scrappy win against Argentina In the Rugby Championship

the world champions Kick off their Autumn Internationals With A game Against the french In Paris, i have no doubt that the french will be in for a long tough night the allblacks will be up for this game as its being played on the 11th day of the 11th month remembrance day, this is a special and symbolic day for new Zealanders

the allblacks will play with the red poppy on their shirts and they also preformed a spine tingling Haka at the arch de triomphe on the eve of this match

you have the best sporting team in history, thats well rested and thats playing on a historically important day

the allblacks will be at their ruthless best and will be out to send a message to the other teams they expect to face on tour

the allblacks by plenty (alternative full time result line -19.5 @$2.02 Bet365

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

People actually bet on grab assing?

whiteknightbets

bro its a big thing these days

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    People actually bet on grab assing?
    Have you ever played rugby?? Name any sport that is less snowflake than rugby. No lie, football was invented as a less violent form of rugby.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I've trained with college rugby players, they're comparable to hockey players. Very strong

Relax newguy, I thought someone of your mentality would have a better sense of humor. Wrong again

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I've trained with college rugby players, they're comparable to hockey players. Very strong

Relax newguy, I thought someone of your mentality would have a better sense of humor. Wrong again
    �� Emotion is lost in text. Good luck today shady!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Have you ever played rugby?? Name any sport that is less snowflake than rugby. No lie, football was invented as a less violent form of rugby.
    It's true, every time I watch Rugby I'm amazed there aren't more injuries

One thing about it though is those pre match face to face performances or cultural challenges, while entertaining, are dangerously close to a dance off

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's true, every time I watch Rugby I'm amazed there aren't more injuries

One thing about it though is those pre match face to face performances or cultural challenges, while entertaining, are dangerously close to a dance off
    Ha. Yea. I played in college and our pre game was a old Indian war chant. Fired you up big time and smaller schools got psyched out a bit

whiteknightbets

this was a win 38 18 allblacks was 31 5 at halftime then allblacks cruised home

whiteknightbets

this was a win 38 18 allblacks was 31 5 at halftime then allblacks cruised home

whiteknightbets

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Nice call OP!!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I hear Belicheat bugged the opponents locker room, their star QB whined about all the calls, the All Blacks had a ridiculously easy strength of schedule, and the balls were semi-deflated. France should've won!