NewYorkKnicks87
    NewYorkKnicks87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

NewYorkKnicks87 All Sports Thread

Hello All,

Going to be keeping track of my picks, all units will be at $10 each. Fade or tail up to you, but please leave no negativity on the thread. Most of all lets have fun and beat the books!

AFL:
    Adelaide Crows vs Sydney Swans

Adelaide Crows between 1-39 Points @ $2.30 from William Hill (1.5 Units)

Two of the hottest teams in the AFL at the moment. Adelaide are the highest scoring team in the comp, the question is can the Swans score enough to keep the game close. The Swans have won four the last five but three of them are where at home. This is only the third time they have played here overall and they both have won one apiece. I am expecting the Swan to Tag Sloane but the Crouch brother have grown in leaps and bounds and also with the development of the surprising Hugh Greenwood this year they will be able to pick up the slack. Once they get rolling and start supplying that forward line they are almost unstoppable especially at home. Talia vs Franklin is the most important one, Talia played on him in last years semi finals before picking up an injury and after that Franklin was let off the chain. Talia is a proud player and I can see him limiting the production of Franklin. My pick is Crows by 18.
    Last edited by NewYorkKnicks87; 08-18-17 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Typo