Fullkelly
    Fullkelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Bookmaker/BetCris Widen Golf Matchup Spreads/Vig/Juice

Anyone else notice how bookmaker went from a 20 cent wide spread to 30 cents wide this week? They used to deal -110 both sides and now they are trying to charge -115 each side. I find it hard to believe they think this is good for increasing betting action on golf. Pinny and other books deal much tighter lines with half the vig. Anyone who bets golf that has a half a brain will move on from this operation. I hope they move back to -110 vig. They need to know that customers are not happy with this change and will look at other sports books for golf. The more backlash the better in order to get them to change back.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Saw it tonight not even competitive for golf matchups this week.

turbobets

A few good numbers tonight even with the 30 cent juice.

Fullkelly
    Fullkelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

The amount of good bets has diminished substantially with such wide lines, but it is possible to find a few. They used to deal 20 cent wide with 2k limits on openers and then raise them to 10K after a few hours. Now they just open 10k with 30 cent wide lines. For a sharp golf bettor this pretty much kills opportunity. Pinny is dealing 12 cents wide with much lower limits, but it is very tough to get that as an out being a U.S. resident, unless you want a lot of hassle.

turbobets

I was hoping Fairlay would be a good out but no liquidity for golf decent for tennis though.