I like Trevor Siemian, but he’s kind of like a young Kyle Orton. He moves the chains, but is incapable of putting points on the scoreboard. What do you think?

— Jorge, critica deportiva

Kiz: Siemian is a keeper, which is amazing for a quarterback that saw 249 players taken ahead of him in the 2015 draft. So props to him and the team’s scouting department. Many Denver fans love Siemian like a puppy. But here’s the truth, dawg: Anyone who’s certain Siemian will definitely be Denver’s starting quarterback next season might not know John Elway very well. Whether the Broncos sneak in the playoffs or miss out, it’s not good enough for Elway. He wants to win, and he wants to win it all. If Paxton Lynch isn’t ready to make Broncos Country stop wishing Dak Prescott was the quarterback Denver nabbed in the 2016 draft, then Elway must explore every avenue for a return trip to the Super Bowl while Von Miller and Chris Harris Jr. are still young.

I like Siemian, but we got further in the NFL playoffs with Tim Tebow playing quarterback, and Tebow had a worse Denver offense and defense.

— L.M., Denver via Mars

Kiz: All the light bulbs here at Kickin’ It Headquarters are 25 watts. (We’re not saving the whales, we’re hiding wrinkles in the mirror.) But even an old dimwit like myself can see comparisons to Orton and Tebow might not be especially flattering to Siemian.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/23...ton-tim-tebow/