Todd Hollandsworth, Cubs studio analyst for Comcast SportsNet Chicago the last seven seasons, has a new job as the full-time color analyst for Fox Sports Florida, working Marlins games.

Hollandsworth, an outfielder, played 11 years in the majors, parts of two seasons with the Cubs (2004 and '05) and he was on the 2003 Marlins team that beat the Cubs in the NLCS and then won the World Series.

“We are thrilled to have Todd join our Marlins broadcast booth this upcoming season,” Fox Sports Florida's Steve Tello said in a statement. “Todd returns to South Florida with a wealth of baseball expertise, and we believe his unique perspectives and experience in both television and radio will bring exciting color commentary to our Marlins telecasts.”

“I’m grateful for the opportunity to join the FOX Sports Florida team, and I look forward to bringing my passion and enthusiasm for the game of baseball to the Miami Marlins fan base,” Hollandsworth said in another statement. “They are a great young team, and I look forward to covering them beginning this season.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...222-story.html