Betpoints: 16121

Gymnastics?? Who gives a fukk??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    andy proves he is a pos sheepy again.
    Ted Cruz is reaching under his jacket because he can't find his heart.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Now that's shits funny pavy

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12509

Commonly known and not any new flash here, there is not any mandated official ways to stand during the Star Spangled Banner. Watch all sports and political events some place hand over heart and some do not but is it is not any sign of disrespect either way. She is an outstanding person so maybe because she is African American you are making a big deal out of nothing.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

I don't consider her as much unpatriotic as I do just a deeply selfish kunt...clearly she doesn't give shit about the team and only cares about herself

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status

I hope that selfish washed up skank Gabby snaps her hammy in the individual competition. But rest assured I be pulling hard for both that lil' piece o' Brown Sugar, Simone with her hooker eye glitter and my future sex prisonerhouseguest, Dirty Aly Raisman to bring home the gold!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    andy proves he is a pos sheepy again.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12509

Trollers/

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

She's pissed because Simone is in the spotlight and not her. Couldn't stop smiling and laughing 4 years ago, she won't even crack a smirk now.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

I wish I was the coach. I don't know anything about gymnastics but I do know about discipline and getting rubdowns. We would be a tight unit and Gabby's shenanigans would not go unpunished.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    so that means you'd be reaching under your hat

are you even smart enough to get how I just insulted you? Honestly, I'm curious.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Another gold medal for a native Iowan

Gabby the Great

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm not sure if it was classless or not on her part...but I definitely know who's fault this is

lol disgracing the Presidency each and every day, the rest are just following his lead

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    She is probably protesting all of the terrible racism she has suffered in this horrible country.
    yep..... as they always used to say, "back to africa with her, back to africa".....

I always remember Redd Foxx addressing that taunt in his routine, saying "Back to Africa with who???? I was never in Africa.... What the hell would I look like standing in the jungle in a $500 suit and a pair of crocodile shoes?"

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I wish I was the coach. I don't know anything about gymnastics but I do know about discipline and getting rubdowns. We would be a tight unit and Gabby's shenanigans would not go unpunished.
    you may not be coach material.... if you haven't heard, ever since that little Sandusky scandal, "rubdowns" are kind of off limits.....

If I was the coach, fuk rubdowns anyway.... I'd straight up ass bang Aly Raisman ever day, before and after practice.... and on fridays, during practice, as well......

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you may not be coach material.... if you haven't heard, ever since that little Sandusky scandal, "rubdowns" are kind of off limits.....

If I was the coach, fuk rubdowns anyway.... I'd straight up ass bang Aly Raisman ever day, before and after practice.... and on fridays, during practice, as well......
    You want to try out for my team? Expect rubdowns.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Classy girl, apologizing to a bunch of morons over a non-issue. If I was her and anybody questioned my patriotism, I wouldn't say a word and would just show them all my gold medals.

And since when is placing your hand over heart (which I've always found really weird anyway) mandatory? As long as your standing at attention and facing the flag, what's the problem?
    its red meat for jackass Fox News watchers to divided people even more. They find the smallest of things because they have basically nothing and they throw it out there and the jackasses of our country fall for it. If she was white these jitbags wouldn't even know about this.

Thor4140

And by the way taking off a hat is another stupid thing someone made up no matter what time and place it is called for. They say it shows respect. What it shows is some asshole came up with this idea to make guys who like to wear their hats uncomfortable and i don't even wear a hat.

Auto Donk

yes, my students would find it odd once they received scholarships and went off to college..... they'd be asking their coaches why they don't provide "interior vaginal rubdowns/stimulation treatements" like Coach Donk gave them back in high school

which, of course, can only be delivered by a good sized hard as nails kahk

and, when their new coaches yell out shit like "let's line up", and all my former students immediatly turn around, bend over, and drop their shorts and panties, well................ I taught them well

if you have guys try out for your "team", do you give them happy endings during said rubdowns?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Of course because it has been established already that u are gullible asshole who runs with anything ur masters throw out there.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And by the way taking off a hat is another stupid thing someone made up no matter what time and place it is called for. They say it shows respect. What it shows is some asshole came up with this idea to make guys who like to wear their hats uncomfortable and i don't even wear a hat.
    Yeah, it gives us hat hair! Standing there with your hat off that you had on all day, make you look goofy.

The only time I put my hand over my heart is during the pledge. Other than that, hands in front of me.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Gabby looked real salty when Ally and Simone won gold and silver tonight. The other teammates stood up and clapped while she laid back and clapped nonchalantly. I don't blame her though, I'd be pissed as hell if I worked all my life and couldn't compete for the all around when I know in my heart that I'm 2nd to 3rd best in the world and can't even compete. Stupid ass Olympic rules only allow 2 Americans to compete in the all around when 4 of them were all top 5. The young girl was probably 2nd best and got left out too. And the Olympics are getting worst in the future only allowing 4 members in the next Olympics. Stupid. If the US has 4 out of the top 5 gymnast, they should all be allowed to compete.

Back on point. Look at all the people in this thread that don't know the proper protocol either. To those of you that quoted in error. You ARE supposed to put your hand on your heart and TAKE OFF your hat when the anthem is being played. Is it going to kill anyone or make me shout at you at a sporting event? No, but that is the proper take on our anthem.

Remember when DWade kept shooting practice shots during the Canadian anthem? Now that's disrespectful.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

You ALSO put your hand on your heart during the Pledge of Allegiance as well. The original lyrics also had "one nation under GOD", as well.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Christ you guys are ridiculous. She didn't have her hand on her chest....oh my god! The world is going to implode. Little girl has accomplished more before she is even 21 than most posters here.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you people are strange. have you ever actually looked at the lyrics of our national anthem? it's about WAR. i think american national anthem is the only one that glorifies war.

god bless america is probably more appropriate and i'm an agnostic...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you people are strange. have you ever actually looked at the lyrics of our national anthem? it's about WAR. i think american national anthem is the only one that glorifies war.

god bless america is probably more appropriate and i'm an agnostic...
    Considering our history and present day America...an anthem about war is actually appropriate

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Lolz Cruz doing the freemason salute

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Gabby looked real salty when Ally and Simone won gold and silver tonight. The other teammates stood up and clapped while she laid back and clapped nonchalantly. I don't blame her though, I'd be pissed as hell if I worked all my life and couldn't compete for the all around when I know in my heart that I'm 2nd to 3rd best in the world and can't even compete. Stupid ass Olympic rules only allow 2 Americans to compete in the all around when 4 of them were all top 5. The young girl was probably 2nd best and got left out too. And the Olympics are getting worst in the future only allowing 4 members in the next Olympics. Stupid. If the US has 4 out of the top 5 gymnast, they should all be allowed to compete.

Back on point. Look at all the people in this thread that don't know the proper protocol either. To those of you that quoted in error. You ARE supposed to put your hand on your heart and TAKE OFF your hat when the anthem is being played. Is it going to kill anyone or make me shout at you at a sporting event? No, but that is the proper take on our anthem.

Remember when DWade kept shooting practice shots during the Canadian anthem? Now that's disrespectful.

Noticed that too. Thought "wow what a sour bitch". But she's lucky to even be there. We watched the olympic trials or whatever they were, and they were saying that Gabby wasn't in the top 5, but they said they would likely not bring one of the young girls and let Gabby on the team because of 2012.

They were saying how bad they felt for the other girls, but they understand letting the 2012 all around gold medal winner back on the team.

ByeShea

Of course because it has been established already that u are gullible asshole who runs with anything ur masters throw out there.
    Name:  084.png
Views: 66
Size:  101.8 KB

whatever you say Thor

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

they took that prima donna now over the hill gymnast over the younger and better super star from Minnesota despite finishing lower at the US nationals. scam sport always was always will be.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status

Judged sports are pure buullshit.

Exhibit A - Boxing (Consistently Criminal)
    Exhibit B - Gymnastics
    Exhibit C - Figure Skating (Strong Second to Boxing)
    Last edited by BetweenHerCheeks; 08-12-16 at 11:03 AM.

First 123 Last