EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

My masters pool???

Need some help. Need 8 guys who are gonna be top 10 finishers. Whose playing good right now and ready to go?

Rory, Spieth, Watson, fowler, tiger, Cabrera, Phil, Scott???? Kuchar, dufner, reed , who else????

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

U know one or 2 of the Asian guys are gonna be in the mix.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Henrik Stenson figures to be up there come Sunday. Consider him for a Top 10 finish.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Need some help. Need 8 guys who are gonna be top 10 finishers. Whose playing good right now and ready to go?

Rory, Spieth, Watson, fowler, tiger, Cabrera, Phil, Scott???? Kuchar, dufner, reed , who else????
    Jeezus Foogin Cries NONE OF THOSE GUYS rotflmfao except for Spieth absolutely....Rory I'm concerned his temperament/focus is off and not JUST cuz he threw that club in the lake but thats a contributor to my suspicions plus if you take him and everyone else can also select him everyone's gonna have him so its basically a dead spot for all -EV (debateably) where you coulda been bold 'n done something else.

Conversely you leave him off & everyone else takes him and he places...you -1 so what to do??? He does need Masters to complete the RorySlam (all 4 Majors) & in his last outing he seemed to be spazzing out less, reduced brattyness. So thats a good thing I suppose.

Jimmy Walker, Henrik Stenson, Dustin Johnson, JDay, BubbaW, many feel as though Ricky Fowler will be up in there.

Yeah.....Adam Scott might not be a bad choice. I didn't notice him buried amongst all those hosers you had listed.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

U know one or 2 of the Asian guys are gonna be in the mix.
    Only if someone among the top 10 orders delivery from Meme & Bo Bo Express but the course is outta M & B's delivery zone though Bo Bo would prolly do it if he was gettin' in the tourney (and specifically an Open bar Sponsor's Tent) for free but then Meme would bust his ass.

Literally.

Having food delivered amidst a round while on the course is against the rules at Augusta anyways so if you spot an Asian amongst the top 10 its an optical illusion caused by the jasmine trees or its just a gallerian with camera.
    Last edited by buddha; 04-08-15 at 07:30 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If you are thinking Ricky Fowler, beware of Matt Kuchar.

Muuuhahahahaha.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

What u mean by that?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

What u mean by that?
    Sorry Money Line, I didn't see this or would have answered sooner. Yeah it's a bit cryptic...lol.

I've watched and bet golf for a long time. I have certain metrics that help me gauge, if you will, a golf tournament. I have reason to believe either Fowler or Kuchar will "do well" but not both.

In this particular instance, I cannot determine which of the two will "succeed," and which will fail.

If someone out there can give me reason why one of these golfers have an edge over the other, then together we could have something more meaningful.

There is a lot more rhyme and reason to golf than many would believe or like to admit. Those who know, know.

What more can I say? lol

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Not looking so hot to start other than Spieth obvi