06:00 PM 13 Kazuhiro Nakamura -881
    14 Travis Galbraith +791

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry OWNED, I only bet the UFC.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

one thing i gotta throw out there is the pride fighters will be having to adjust to no soccer kicks to a downed opponent as well as no stomps and also no knees to the head to a downed opponent

this makes a DQ a possibility and makes betting a little more risky for this pride that is in the USA

shogun rua loves soccer kicks and stomps so he needs to control himself

randleman is coming back from a long lay off where he got a lot of injuries fixed

randleman is very explosive but not the smartest fighter out there and can get caught in subs

rua should not be as favored as much as he is but he does have the more complete package of ways to win

randleman could possibly lay and pray a decision though

nishijima is as good on the feet as baroni and baroni has a reputation of liking to bang which ould be dumb

nishijima is unknown on the ground and comes from a boxing background so baroni who has some wrestling should go there instead

capping vitor is almost impossible cause he has been known to gas, to go into a shell, and also to explode on people

henderson has great wrestling and a good right hand. hendo recently lost a fight cause he stood the whole fight when his best chance is wrestling and even he knows it. look for hendo to try to wrestle vitor to death which would be smart cuase vitor could possibly ko him

coleman has little to no chance besides a freak cut or freak injury to fedor

barnett has nastula outclassed on the feet but the price is way too high

i have not seen villasenor fight but i guess this is gonna be a slugfest and prolly won't go the 3 rounds with both capable of winning

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Was thinking of playing Belfort, Lawler, Nastula, and Nishijima, but these entertainment bets won't be so entertaining when I'm down 800 on fighters I've never seen, so I'm passing and just gonna watch the action.

goldengoat

belfort lawler and nishi all have a legit chance

nastula has a chance on the ground but barnett is a tad better than him on the ground too in addition to being better standing

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Only Lawler won out of those 4, so I'm glad I passed. Barnett pulled that victory out of nowhere, thought the big dog was going to upset him. Nishi and Belfort were pathetic. What would be the line on Silva/Lidell?

goldengoat

haha good thing dude glad you didn't lose anything

the only thing i bet on was fedor but was too embarassed to say i laid that much juice but it seemed so slim he would lose

liddel silva would be even betting

americans usually bet more than others and most americans know chuck more so it might swing towards chuck but there will definitely be a lot of people on silva

i have flip flopped on this fight, cause after liddell lost to rampage and couture, silva would have beaten that chuck

but now chuck has improved his footwork enough to avoid a silva furious barrage

i would bet chuck cause he has a better chin by a little and i think he may hit a tad harder but it's close

it would be the fight of the year for sure

goldengoat

it's amazing how the favorites continue to win time after time

that's why the juice is so ridiculous on the favorites

i rarely bet dogs unless they really stand out

if the ufc brings in matt lindland he will be a dog to anderson silva and i would bet lindland

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I actually went to this event. Well seen the last 3 fights.

A buddy of mine got a hold of some nice tickets, about 8 rows up from the ring. Someone gave him $700 tickets. So we cruised on down to the Thomas and Mack and watched the remaining fights.

It was cool, Ive never been to a Pride fight or even a UFC fight. Just boxing.