DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Slopes is in the news. Canadian boys blasting Sean White for not participating. Sport looks insane.
    Looks like the Canadian boys were right. Sean White fails to medal.

bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

pound the shit out of -160 china vs usa in womens curling.... erica brown has been absolutely awful with her draw weight so far and giving up 7 in an end vs the uk is quite embarrassing... after a loss to canada looks like the chinese have settled down by beating russia

this line should be around -450 imo

Ubaldo
    Ubaldo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3422

Yeah I saw the Russian kids pound the US in the earlier match, skip cost them big. I know shite about curling but nice to have some late night actin to bet!

Appreciate ay tips

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Downhill womens: H2H (Hoefl-Gut) Hoefl -130

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

I just played a whack of bets on Curling and Hockey.
    I see Canada laying a beat down in their first game for hockey. Line is too low.

Used the tip of China in curling now too. Plus our ladies curling team over GB. With their big end ready for a let down. Jen Jones is just too consistent and does not get to hyped up.

Money Line in hockey too. Finland ML + Canada ML in the early games. $100 bet gets you a penny. easy money.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Anyone like shani Davis in the 1000? Too old?

yippa82
    yippa82's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like mulder tonight for the 1000. It will be hard for shani to be at the top for 3 straight olympics. Also the Dutchman looked really string the other night

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

I've got a big bet on kelly clark but now I'm worried after seeing the men's halfpipe final yday looks like anything can happen

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    I've got a big bet on kelly clark but now I'm worried after seeing the men's halfpipe final yday looks like anything can happen
    Only 3 competitors managed to put in two good runs, and they came 1st, 2nd and 5th.

Joke of an olympic course. Might as well have them toss coins to decide medals.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

yeah at my book arielle gold got backed into 3rd fav and she didn't even start because she just got injured in training just before the start, that is a real shit way to lose your money feel for arielle gold backers

bass7

womens curling canada -3.5 @-109 and over 12.5 @-113 looks like another blowout

PerfectGrape

another stream site, you need to be in canada or download steathy chrome add on and select country as Canada to watch streams. Can get a little laggy during primetime.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ikadnoje?hl=en

http://olympics.cbc.ca/online-listing/grid.html

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels

Quote Originally Posted by bass7 View Post
    pound the shit out of -160 china vs usa in womens curling.... erica brown has been absolutely awful with her draw weight so far and giving up 7 in an end vs the uk is quite embarrassing... after a loss to canada looks like the chinese have settled down by beating russia

this line should be around -450 imo
    Easy win - thanks for the tip. Doubled it up with my Canada victory with Jen Jones. Made Money

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels

Men's hockey now. We just about had a huge win the first night with Lativa pushing the mighty Swiss to 1-0 loss.

Seems to me that unders for totals and favs not covering might be the early plays.

Taking the Slovak's with the goals.
    However, betting Canada heavy to cover. I still feel they will score to used to the big ice and not lay back.

Team Canada short shifts - rolling 4 lines - the boys will be flying around.

I don't see another team coming close to Canada this year. 4 line depth will be a factor on the big ice.
    Plus next olympics are out for hockey. These guys know it is one and done now. Last chance.

bass7

posting some degen curling plays lol

womens curling
    gb -1.5 @-160 vs japan -- japan is an odd team but losing to the us is unacceptable muirhead should take care of business if she doesnt get into trouble

china -175 vs korea -- although coming off a loss to muirheads rink on the last draw china is still the better team

switzerland -180 vs russia -- russias not that great (although sexy) but ott too experienced to let a young team beat her, didnt play terribly vs canada the only thing i would worry is that carmen schafer (third for the swiss) missed some shots in the canada game, could be an x factor but on paper the swiss by far the better team

later today mens draw

china +111 vs norway -- chinas been playing very well and i think is under rated norway getting attention because of their pants and not their shots... a few mistakes and china can really make them pay

PerfectGrape

Curling women Switzerland/Russia Over 12½*-110
    Seems like good odds?

bass7

dont really like playing over/unders in curling since teams are trying to go for multiple points and if its not there they try to blank the end or force for 1 and is usually dependent on game flow (from what i observe at least) but russia has given up a lot of points throughout and the swiss have given up their share of multiple point ends... wont be a bad play imo

First 12