OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oz's all round soccer plays

Hey guys, anyone that has seen me around the forum knows that I live and breathe afl but being the wog I am football is my 2nd most knowledgeable sport and for years I have followed football all around the world, so I have decided to start posting my personal plays that I make each week. Firstly I just want to state that all my bets are researched over numerous number of hours based on stats, teams news, history etc. My main focus is in England but I also cover all leagues. I wont ramble on to much but I will say please fade or tail it does not bother me

I will post the picks for tonight's games now and try to get an analysis up if there is time

English Premier league

Chelsea vs Cardiff Under 3 match goals 1*

West Ham vs Manchester City -0.5, -1 2*

Arsenal vs Norwich Arsenal -1.5 1*

English Championship

Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth Over 2.5 match goals 1.5*

Leicester City vs Huddlesfield Leicester to win by 1 goal 0.25*

Blackpool vs Wigan
    No goal before 31:00 minute 2.5* (found at bet365)
    Under 2.5 match goals 1.5*
    Blackpool First team to score 1.5* ( with this bet I cover myself with no goals to be scored in the match @ $10 as 0-0 have been frequent with Blackpool lately)

England League 1

Tranmere rovers vs Leyton Orient Leyton orient -0.5 1.5*

Multi

Barcelona ML
    Real Madrid ML
    Arsenal ML

$1.95 1.5*

Multi 2

Leicester city game over 1.5 match goals
    Chelsea game under 3.5 match goals
    Manchester City ML

$3.29 2*
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tez32

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Hey guys, anyone that has seen me around the forum knows that I live and breathe afl but being the wog I am football is my 2nd most knowledgeable sport and for years I have followed football all around the world, so I have decided to start posting my personal plays that I make each week. Firstly I just want to state that all my bets are researched over numerous number of hours based on stats, teams news, history etc. My main focus is in England but I also cover all leagues. I wont ramble on to much but I will say please fade or tail it does not bother me

I will post the picks for tonight's games now and try to get an analysis up if there is time

English Premier league

Chelsea vs Cardiff Under 3 match goals 1*

West Ham vs Manchester City -0.5, -1 2*

Arsenal vs Norwich Arsenal -1.5 1*

English Championship

Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth Over 2.5 match goals 1.5*

Leicester City vs Huddlesfield Leicester to win by 1 goal 0.25*

Blackpool vs Wigan
    No goal before 31:00 minute 2.5* (found at bet365)
    Under 2.5 match goals 1.5*
    Blackpool First team to score 1.5* ( with this bet I cover myself with no goals to be scored in the match @ $10 as 0-0 have been frequent with Blackpool lately)

England League 1

Tranmere rovers vs Leyton Orient Leyton orient -0.5 1.5*

Multi

Barcelona ML
    Real Madrid ML
    Arsenal ML

$1.95 1.5*

Multi 2

Leicester city game over 1.5 match goals
    Manchester City ML

$3.29 2*
    Adding

AC Milan vs Udinese - AC Milan ML 1*

OZnBa Fan

English Premier league

Chelsea vs Cardiff Under 3 match goals 1* LOSS

West Ham vs Manchester City -0.5, -1 2* WIN

Arsenal vs Norwich Arsenal -1.5 1* WIN

English Championship

Nottingham Forest vs Bournemouth Over 2.5 match goals 1.5* LOSS

Leicester City vs Huddlesfield Leicester to win by 1 goal 0.25* WIN

Blackpool vs Wigan
    No goal before 31:00 minute 2.5* (found at bet365) LOSS
    Under 2.5 match goals 1.5* WIN
    Blackpool First team to score 1.5* ( with this bet I cover myself with no goals to be scored in the match @ $10 as 0-0 have been frequent with Blackpool lately) WIN

England League 1

Tranmere rovers vs Leyton Orient Leyton orient -0.5 1.5* WIN

Multi

Barcelona ML
    Real Madrid ML LOSS
    Arsenal ML

$1.95 1.5*

Multi 2

Leicester city game over 1.5 match goals LOSS
    Manchester City ML

$3.29 2*

AC MILAN ML 1* WIN

Went 7-5 last night for only a profit of +0.79 units, not a great result

The Chelsea game is what really cost me last night with Cardiff getting a gift from david luiz and then them returning the favour to eden hazard. Chelsea had only scored 6 goals at stampford bridge prior to last nights game and only conceding 1 if that game stays under 3.5 it would have been +5 or so pfrofit but hey that's football and that's gambling.

Been working on a few plays for tonight and ill post soon

OZnBa Fan

Play 1

Sochaux vs Monaco

Souchaux who currently sit at the lowly bottom of ligue 1 host the inform Monaco who are currently undefeated with a record of 6-3-0. Sochaux have really struggled this season with only 1 win 2 draws and 6 defeats and they face an uphill battle in taking on Monaco who have stated this week that they will be very wary of there opponents and are taking this game very seriously.
    But what stands out here for me is that sochaux only recorded there 1st win a couple of weeks ago against Valenciennes who only sit 1 place above them on the table and in fact they haven't been able to record any sort of a result against any opponent sitting higher then 16th losing both there other home games by exactly 2 goals.

Monaco are underfeated as mentioned before and while they have drawn there last 2 away games they were against better sides then Sochaux and with falcao in goal scoring form and the extra motivation of going back to equal top with PSG I believe they will win this game at a bare minimum

Sochaux have lost there last 2 games 5-1 and 4-1 so confidence cant be great around the squad at the moment and with moncao needed to win to stay in touch with PSG I will be taking them on the Asian handicap of -1 at odds of $1.90 I believe they will win this game by 2 or more but as long as they win we cant lose

MONACO -1 $1.90 1.5*

OZnBa Fan

Play 2

Fiorentina vs Juventus

Bet 1 No goal before 31:00 min 2* $1.83 (bet365)

Juventus away from home have been better defensively compared to there home games so far this season.
    Away from home they have a 75% record of games under 2.5 goals with 3 out of the 4 games being 0-0 at half time.
    Juve are yet to score a goal in the first half away from home and they have only conceded 1 goal.

Fiorentina will be without there main stiker in Mario Gomez who will miss with injury as will midfielder David pizzaro.
    If you disregard fiorentina's first home game back in august 5 out of there last 6 goals in there home matches have come in the 2nd half with that 1 goal in the first half coming in the 41st minute and in fact out of there last 5 games in total they have had only had 1 other goal coming in the first half and that was in the 45th minute.

bet 2 Half with most goals - 2nd half most goals 1*

6 out of 7 Juventus goals away from home have come in the 2nd half
    5 out of firoentina's 9 goals at home have come in the 2nd half and if you not include there 1st game at home back in August its 5 from 6 in the 2nd half as mentioned before

Juve possess the one of the best defensive records away from home and will not make it easy for there opponents, in 2 out of the last 3 fixtures between these two at the stadio artemio franchi there have been two 0-0 scorelines.

These two teams have a rich history and they definitely don't like each other and I expect to see a fiery clash, hopefully there will be some late drama and we will see a result, im tipping the draw 1-1

OZnBa Fan

Play 3

Aston Villa vs Tottenham

Tottenham ML 1*

No time for a big write up but I expect Tottenham to bounce back after being embarrassed at home a couple of weeks ago to West Ham losing 3-0, solodado will return to the line up replacing jermain defoe up front and there is question marks on whether benteke will play but that does not worry me as Tottenham should be to good rolling for 1*
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 10-20-13 at 06:03 AM.

OZnBa Fan

Play 1

Sochaux vs Monaco

Souchaux who currently sit at the lowly bottom of ligue 1 host the inform Monaco who are currently undefeated with a record of 6-3-0. Sochaux have really struggled this season with only 1 win 2 draws and 6 defeats and they face an uphill battle in taking on Monaco who have stated this week that they will be very wary of there opponents and are taking this game very seriously.
    But what stands out here for me is that sochaux only recorded there 1st win a couple of weeks ago against Valenciennes who only sit 1 place above them on the table and in fact they haven't been able to record any sort of a result against any opponent sitting higher then 16th losing both there other home games by exactly 2 goals.

Monaco are underfeated as mentioned before and while they have drawn there last 2 away games they were against better sides then Sochaux and with falcao in goal scoring form and the extra motivation of going back to equal top with PSG I believe they will win this game at a bare minimum

Sochaux have lost there last 2 games 5-1 and 4-1 so confidence cant be great around the squad at the moment and with moncao needed to win to stay in touch with PSG I will be taking them on the Asian handicap of -1 at odds of $1.90 I believe they will win this game by 2 or more but as long as they win we cant lose

MONACO -1 $1.90 1.5*
    Monaco up 2-0 inside 10 minutes, perfect start

OZnBa Fan

Tottenham ML 1* WIN

Half with most goals - 2nd half most goals 1* WIN

No goal before 31:00 min 2* $1.83 WIN

MONACO -1 $1.90 1.5* LOSS

Monaco go up 2-0 within 10 minutes of the first half to only only concede 2 goals in the second half to a side they sit 19 places above but all in all still a positive night going 3-1

Sunday record

3-1 +2.31 units

Overall record

10-6 +3.01 units

Big week coming up with the UCL have had a good run personally so hopefully I cant bring that work on here and get us all some winners!!!

Any1 with any team info or would like to add the more heads we have involed the better

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Great start mate.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Great start mate.
    Cheers mate

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good start looking forward to following your plays.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Good start looking forward to following your plays.
    thanks mate, working on a play now will post within the next 20 mins....

OZnBa Fan

La liga

Celta Vigo vs Levante

Half with most goals - 2nd half 1.5* (bet365) $2.05

Game starts in roughly an hour and a half , I apologize for the late play and for not much of a write up

Celta Vigo first half and full time scores this season

1-0 ended up being 2-2
    0-0 ended up being 1-2
    1-0 ended up being 1-1
    1-1 ended up being 3-2
    0-0 ended up being 0-0
    1-0 ended up being 2-0
    0-0 ended up being 0-1
    1-0 ended up being 2-1

that's a total of 6 goals in the first half and 11 goals in the 2nd half

Levante first half and full time scores this season

I am going to completely disregard levante's first game of the season as it was against the rampaging Barcelona who are 1 of the top 3 teams in Europe and they are capable of dismantling anyone at any stage in the la liga and if you don't turn up to play you pay the price, that result was a 7-0 to barca if anyone is interested

0-0 ended up being 0-0
    0-1 ended up being 1-2
    1-0 ended up being 2-2
    1-1 ended up being 1-1
    0-0 ended up being 0-1
    0-0 ended up being 2-3

that's a total of 4 first half goals and 11 2nd half goals

I actually fancy celta vigo to win this match, they have been struggling recently but I believe they will look at this as a game they can win. There matches have been tight mostly till half time, and then fading out in 2nd halves, if this game is tight early I expect them to push hard in the 2nd half to try and get a winner which may also leave them vunrable on the counter

Rolling for 1.5* GL

OZnBa Fan

La liga

Celta Vigo vs Levante

Half with most goals - 2nd half 1.5* (bet365) $2.05 WIN

Game starts in roughly an hour and a half , I apologize for the late play and for not much of a write up

Celta Vigo first half and full time scores this season

1-0 ended up being 2-2
    0-0 ended up being 1-2
    1-0 ended up being 1-1
    1-1 ended up being 3-2
    0-0 ended up being 0-0
    1-0 ended up being 2-0
    0-0 ended up being 0-1
    1-0 ended up being 2-1

that's a total of 6 goals in the first half and 11 goals in the 2nd half

Levante first half and full time scores this season

I am going to completely disregard levante's first game of the season as it was against the rampaging Barcelona who are 1 of the top 3 teams in Europe and they are capable of dismantling anyone at any stage in the la liga and if you don't turn up to play you pay the price, that result was a 7-0 to barca if anyone is interested

0-0 ended up being 0-0
    0-1 ended up being 1-2
    1-0 ended up being 2-2
    1-1 ended up being 1-1
    0-0 ended up being 0-1
    0-0 ended up being 2-3

that's a total of 4 first half goals and 11 2nd half goals

I actually fancy celta vigo to win this match, they have been struggling recently but I believe they will look at this as a game they can win. There matches have been tight mostly till half time, and then fading out in 2nd halves, if this game is tight early I expect them to push hard in the 2nd half to try and get a winner which may also leave them vunrable on the counter

Rolling for 1.5* GL
    CASH IT

I love putting in the hard work when you get the result that you were looking for

Monday record 1-0 +1.57 units

Overall record 11- 6 +4.58 units

OZnBa Fan

Champions League 23/10/2013

Firstly ill start off by saying champions league is one of my favourite tournaments, its the best of the best and for gamblers like me I find it to be a little bit more predictable to find winners compared to club level

The first game ill be looking at is Schalke vs Chelsea

Chelsea have responded well since there shock loss at home to Basel (1-2) in the first round of the UCL. They are currently unbeaten in all competitions since that loss, the squad will be high in confidence and are perfectly positioned for win in Germany tomorrow morning.
    They currently sit 3 points behind Schalke in the group stage and if they want to finish on top they will need to win 1 of these tougher games away and there is no better opportunity then tomorrow morning against an injury struck Schalke team.
    Schalke have lost crucial players in defender Marco Hoger who will miss most of the remaining season, they will also be missing there star stiker in Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. There is also serious doubts with defender Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Jefferson Farfan and Kevin Prince Boateng.

Schalke have had some real problems at the back recently letting in 10 goals in just 4 games in the Bundesliga and that is going to be a big issue when you come up against the like of Mata, Hazard, Oscar, E'to and Torres who all are capable of getting on the scoresheet and not to mention they have a near on full squad to choose from

Chelsea should be to good for the opponents tomorrow morning, they have a healthier squad, more quality players and most importantly they are playing good football. I believe Chelsea are capable of winning this by 2 more but the odds on them to just win is juicy enough

Chelsea ML 2* (bet365) $2.30
    Points Awarded:

Crowing Capers gave OZnBa Fan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

English Football League 1

Wolverhampton vs Oldham over 2.5 match goals 1*

Peterborough vs Sheffield united - Peterborough ML 1.5* $1.72

English football league 2

Rochdale vs Northampton - Rochdale ML 1.5*

Parlay

Gillingham vs Notts County Both teams to score
    Athleicto Madrid ML

$2.15 1.5*

OZnBa Fan

Adding

Celtic Asian handicap 0.0, -0.5 1*

Cobra Kai

Nice work, I didn't get a chance to jump on the second round of plays you posted. Looks like another small profit though. Going to have to subscribe to this thread I think.

Crowing Capers
    Crowing Capers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well played here Oz...
    Chelsea was ezy money
    Great little write ups and solid thread
    Great work
    Last edited by Crowing Capers; 10-22-13 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Typo

OZnBa Fan

Cheers lads, really like tomorrow's games and was eyeing off a couple of plays earlier in the week that im pretty confident about. Will post later and update record.

OZnBa Fan

Chelsea ML 2* (bet365) $2.30 WIN

Wolverhampton vs Oldham over 2.5 match goals 1* LOSS

Peterborough vs Sheffield united - Peterborough ML 1.5* $1.72 LOSS

Rochdale vs Northampton - Rochdale ML 1.5* WIN

Parlay

Gillingham vs Notts County Both teams to score
    Athleicto Madrid ML $2.15 1.5* WIN

Celtic Asian handicap 0.0, -0.5 1* WIN
    Chelsea got the job with done with ease this morning and as expected there star studded line up was to much for for Schalke as they are struggling with injuries to key personal.

Really liking a few teams for tomorrows game and will post when more team news comes through

Todays games

4-2 +4.18 UNITS

Overall record

15-8 +8.76 UNITS

I opened this thread on sunday and have been in the + every night so far but im not stupid and I understand how quickly things can change if you do not stay sharp and focused and that's what I will continue to do, to be up +8 or so units so far is a great result but I hope to keep building on that
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 10-23-13 at 01:08 AM.

OZnBa Fan

Champions league 24/10/13

CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City

Manchester City were completely outplayed in there last champions league game against the European champions in Bayern Munich and tomorrows game against Moscow is as important as any. Manuel Pellegrini knows that if he doesn't get City through the group stage that he will be under extreme pressure as that was one of the key objectives.

Manchester City and Moscow are currently tied on 3 points each behind leaders Bayern Munich, so as it seems these 2 teams will fighting for 2nd position as it will get them through to the final round of 16.
    If Manchester City can produce the football they played in there away win against Plez they will more then likely get the 3 pts again tomorrow. CSKA are struggling in there domestic league slipping to 6th in the standings and only managed to get the maximum pts in one of there last 7 games, they have also struggled in front of goal failing to score in 6 of those outings. There defence is also a worry at home conceding in there last 14 home games in this competition and when you come up against Sergio Aguero who has netted 6 goals in his last 5 games it seems that Manchester City will get goals here.

I'm not going to be delusional here as I am fully aware that Manchester City's form in the champions league over the last 3 years has been less then impressive especially away from home but I believe that City are a much better all round team then there opponents. Pellegrini knows that he needs to qualify past the group stage, if they manage to get the win in Moscow tomorrow this will set them up perfectly with still the return leg at the Etihad.

Manchester City ML $1.70 2.5*

OZnBa Fan

Champions league 24/10/13

CSKA Moscow vs Manchester City

Manchester City were completely outplayed in there last champions league game against the European champions in Bayern Munich and tomorrows game against Moscow is as important as any. Manuel Pellegrini knows that if he doesn't get City through the group stage that he will be under extreme pressure as that was one of the key objectives.

Manchester City and Moscow are currently tied on 3 points each behind leaders Bayern Munich, so as it seems these 2 teams will fighting for 2nd position as it will get them through to the final round of 16.
    If Manchester City can produce the football they played in there away win against Plez they will more then likely get the 3 pts again tomorrow. CSKA are struggling in there domestic league slipping to 6th in the standings and only managed to get the maximum pts in one of there last 7 games, they have also struggled in front of goal failing to score in 6 of those outings. There defence is also a worry at home conceding in there last 14 home games in this competition and when you come up against Sergio Aguero who has netted 6 goals in his last 5 games it seems that Manchester City will get goals here.

I'm not going to be delusional here as I am fully aware that Manchester City's form in the champions league over the last 3 years has been less then impressive especially away from home but I believe that City are a much better all round team then there opponents. Pellegrini knows that he needs to qualify past the group stage, if they manage to get the win in Moscow tomorrow this will set them up perfectly with still the return leg at the Etihad.

Manchester City ML $1.70 2.5*
    Adding

Parlay

Bayern Munich to win to nil
    Galatasaray ML

$2.23 2*

OZnBa Fan

Adding

Anderlecht vs PSG

PSG Asian handicap -1.0, -1.5 2*

Correct score

PSG 3-0 and 2-0 both for small stakes

Parlay

Bayern Munich half time leader
    PSG ML

$1.80 1.5*

OZnBa Fan

Manchester City ML $1.70 2.5* WIN

Parlay

Bayern Munich to win to nil
    Galatasaray ML

$2.23 2* WIN

PSG Asian handicap -1.0, -1.5 2* WIN

Correct score

PSG 3-0 and 2-0 both for small stakes LOSS

Parlay

Bayern Munich half time leader
    PSG ML

$1.80 1.5* WIN

A great result last night and what a great week it has been so far. When I opened this thread my aim was to get to +5 units then get to +10 units and so on and after last nights results to be nearly +15 units is just a perfect start.

Todays Games

4-1 +6.94 units

Overall record

19-9 +15.7 units

I was a bit reluctant to add the PSG correct score bets to my record as they were very small plays but if u take out that play i went 6-0 in the champions league this week. Most importantly i hope im not the only one that is cashing in this thread

Big weekend coming up as the premier league is just around the corner and ill be back then
    Points Awarded:

Dr.Gonzo gave OZnBa Fan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cobra Kai

Cheers OZ, cashed nicely once again from your plays. Much appreciated! I've also found that the champions league is by far the most profitable competition, more often than not big teams with their backs against the wall will get the wins that they need.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
    Cheers OZ, cashed nicely once again from your plays. Much appreciated! I've also found that the champions league is by far the most profitable competition, more often than not big teams with their backs against the wall will get the wins that they need.
    Glad you can win some $$$ as that's what we all here for, champions league and competitive internationals are by the most predictable competitions to handicap. Lets keep this train rolling

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Good going mate.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Good going mate.
    Cheers pal

lakes_8
    lakes_8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

any thoughts on the Europa league?

OZnBa Fan

A League Football

Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar

Melbourne Victory will be hosting the Brisbane Roar at Etihad Stadium on Friday night, this will be last time Ange Postercoglou will be in charge at the Victory as he try's to restore some faith back into the Socceroos camp.

The victory haven't started the season as they would have liked with 2 draws in 2 games, in my opinion they were unlucky last week against Adelaide with many controversy decision going in the favour of the home team, firstly the penalty to Jeronimo Neumann which was clearly not a penalty then the disallowed goal for offside and as the replay showed Conner Paine was clearly onside. Victory went down 2-0 at half time but they showed the fighting spirit as they have done under Ange to score 2 goals in the 2nd half to salvage a draw.

Gui Finkler should be back in to the starting 11 for the victory this week after coming off the bench in there last two games after suffering a ACL injury early last season. Finkler is a clear x factor for the victory, scored a great goal last week to spark the comeback and as we saw last year he is an assist machine.

Onto Brisbane, they could not have asked for a better start to there season taking maximum points in there first 2 games, beating wellington with the last kick of the game and thumping Sydney last week 4-0.
    Brisbane will be without star striker in Bessart Berisha as he has suffered a hamstring injury and id be surprised if he only misses the 1 week.

Brisbane played a weakened Wellingotn side in the first round of the season, Wellington were missing up to 6-8 of there first team players due to international duties but all credit to the roar as winning in New Zealand is never an easy task, then they dismantled a Sydney side who have struggled on the road for the last 12 or so months. Therefore i believe with the Victory being at home and the motivation of wanting to send Ange off on a good note they wont lose this match and can even possibly win it, Victory are a class team under Ange and this will be the Roar's toughest task yet

Melbourne Victory Asian handicap 0 $2.05 1.5*

Melbourne Victory ML 0.5* $2.70
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 10-25-13 at 01:02 AM.

OZnBa Fan

A League Football

Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar

Melbourne Victory will be hosting the Brisbane Roar at Etihad Stadium on Friday night, this will be last time Ange Postercoglou will be in charge at the Victory as he try's to restore some faith back into the Socceroos camp.

The victory haven't started the season as they would have liked with 2 draws in 2 games, in my opinion they were unlucky last week against Adelaide with many controversy decision going in the favour of the home team, firstly the penalty to Jeronimo Neumann which was clearly not a penalty then the disallowed goal for offside and as the replay showed Conner Paine was clearly onside. Victory went down 2-0 at half time but they showed the fighting spirit as they have done under Ange to score 2 goals in the 2nd half to salvage a draw.

Gui Finkler should be back in to the starting 11 for the victory this week after coming off the bench in there last two games after suffering a ACL injury early last season. Finkler is a clear x factor for the victory, scored a great goal last week to spark the comeback and as we saw last year he is an assist machine.

Onto Brisbane, they could not have asked for a better start to there season taking maximum points in there first 2 games, beating wellington with the last kick of the game and thumping Sydney last week 4-0.
    Brisbane will be without star striker in Bessart Berisha as he has suffered a hamstring injury and id be surprised if he only misses the 1 week.

Brisbane played a weakened Wellingotn side in the first round of the season, Wellington were missing up to 6-8 of there first team players due to international duties but all credit to the roar as winning in New Zealand is never an easy task, then they dismantled a Sydney side who have struggled on the road for the last 12 or so months. Therefore i believe with the Victory being at home and the motivation of wanting to send Ange off on a good note they wont lose this match and can even possibly win it, Victory are a class team under Ange and this will be the Roar's toughest task yet

Melbourne Victory Asian handicap 0 $2.05 1.5*

Melbourne Victory ML 0.5* $2.70

Victory get the job done for another winning night

Todays record 2-0 +2.27 units

Overall record 21-9 +17.9 units
    Last edited by OZnBa Fan; 10-25-13 at 05:47 AM.
    Points Awarded:

aussieH gave OZnBa Fan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Crowing Capers gave OZnBa Fan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

Not a big soccer fan but that was played at a good level. They lack poise and flair in attack though

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    Not a big soccer fan but that was played at a good level. They lack poise and flair in attack though
    Me personally I am not a big fan of the A league but I do find that the quality of football does get better as the year progresses

OZnBa Fan

Central Coast vs Adelaide United

Central Coast ML $1.77 (centrebet) 3*

Big play here for tomorrow's game and I want to jump in early as I don't think this price will stay for much longer. Will try and get analysis up at some stage tomorrow.

Just to note Bet365 has this market at $1.72, sportsbet $1.73 and luxbet $1.70

1234 ... Last