Drunkenfukwit
    Drunkenfukwit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Brownlow services

Just wondering if anyone has or thinks it is worth purchasing brownlow services ie. betjam or MVP genius.

Cheers

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

MVP Genius is very good.

OZnBa Fan
    OZnBa Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfukwit View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has or thinks it is worth purchasing brownlow services ie. betjam or MVP genius.

Cheers
    Stay away from betjam mate. I can give u MVP genius brownlow form if you want I have connections with some1 there

Drunkenfukwit

That would be great

OZnBa Fan

That would be great
    Personal MSG me and ill send you what they have picked once I get my hands on them tommorow!

Drunkenfukwit

Won't let me send pm

OZnBa Fan

Won't let me send pm
    Ill sort ya out tommorow. Stay away from betjam the bloke is full of it. He said his nrl page was up +70 units ( while it was free on Facebook) and I followed closely and the guy barley tipped a winner there was no way know he was up that much. I wouldn't give that bloke a cent

Drunkenfukwit

Thanks for the heads up

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I have never heard of these services, but I usually ignore anything tout and service related. The only thing I'd consider pay for is data.

Let me know how these guys do though. Quite a few of my mates don't really gamble much, but do a lot of dreamteam and supercoach. They do bet on the brownlow and seem to clean up every single year. They always get down as soon as the lines come out though. When I ask for tips on brownlow day, all the value is sucked out of almost every line they give me. I'd wager that they do just as well as any service.

I dunno if this is stating the bleeding obvious, but the key is finding value in the group and team bets.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I have never heard of these services, but I usually ignore anything tout and service related. The only thing I'd consider pay for is data.

Let me know how these guys do though. Quite a few of my mates don't really gamble much, but do a lot of dreamteam and supercoach. They do bet on the brownlow and seem to clean up every single year. They always get down as soon as the lines come out though. When I ask for tips on brownlow day, all the value is sucked out of almost every line they give me. I'd wager that they do just as well as any service.

I dunno if this is stating the bleeding obvious, but the key is finding value in the group and team bets.
    Absolutely. I wager massive ammounts on the Brownlow every year and have very little interest in the actual Brownlow market. It's the team leader markets and to a lesser extent the individual H2H markets that I focus on.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Ill sort ya out tommorow. Stay away from betjam the bloke is full of it. He said his nrl page was up +70 units ( while it was free on Facebook) and I followed closely and the guy barley tipped a winner there was no way know he was up that much. I wouldn't give that bloke a cent
    I had a look, the guy is selling his AFL games for $1 per game ($9 per round) WOW - desperate for cash. Also clicked on results tab and not one result was archived.

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I had a look, the guy is selling his AFL games for $1 per game ($9 per round) WOW - desperate for cash. Also clicked on results tab and not one result was archived.
    He started off by doing it on Facebook for free so he could build up a big enough client base (full of people at the age between 17-25) so he could eventually make money off it. He had some success with the afl but he had a lot more losses then winners by a mile. His nrl page was a complete joke would post picks for the weekend they would all lose and then he would delete the post so no1 could see. He has no idea about stake betting as 1 week he would have 10 stakes on a $1.20 favourite, go figure?

Brownlow betting used to good when you were able to multi bets together but the books were losing to much money hense why you can't do it anymore

binbong
    binbong's Avatar Become A Pro!

mvp genius i ting jus do da arbing rye??

Drunkenfukwit

Not too sure

Punter_8
    Punter_8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

100% betjam is better then mvp not only is it cheaper the tips are 10 times better, mvp genius barely gets any footy picks correct

Punter_8

the nrl picks im getting are actually up at the moment so i dont know what your on about??

Punter_8

totally disagree, you seem totally against it, sounds like you are some what connected to mvp genius? who actually stole betjams horse racing selections for the entire 2012 spring carnival. i know a few people who have services with both and betjam are up much more stakes, the only thing mvp are good at is nba the rest is junk

OZnBa Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Punter_8 View Post
    totally disagree, you seem totally against it, sounds like you are some what connected to mvp genius? who actually stole betjams horse racing selections for the entire 2012 spring carnival. i know a few people who have services with both and betjam are up much more stakes, the only thing mvp are good at is nba the rest is junk
    Oviously you don't know what ur talking about cause how can MVP steal Betjams 2102 racing tip when Betjam has only been around for 3 months. And obviously you just started with them so open ur other eye, go have a look at there Facebook page for nrl they have deleted posts regularly hence why there is only tips in the page posted monthly cause his deleted 3 out of the 4 weeks

Punter_8

Quote Originally Posted by OZnBa Fan View Post
    Oviously you don't know what ur talking about cause how can MVP steal Betjams 2102 racing tip when Betjam has only been around for 3 months. And obviously you just started with them so open ur other eye, go have a look at there Facebook page for nrl they have deleted posts regularly hence why there is only tips in the page posted monthly cause his deleted 3 out of the 4 weeks
    The horse guy has just joined them but he has been around for years, MVP genius took his tips which were free & charged their customers for them. FACT!!

As for results on NRL stop being tight I've got a yearly subscription & have profited every week with results close to their predicted scores and margins.

AFL tips are 100 times advanced then MVP 9 out of 10 would agree.

I give credit to their US sports knowledge maybe they should stick to that because betjam and tsolstips are leaving them behind in the Australian markets

Punter_8

Btw I'm subscribed to
    betjam -afl NRL brownlow horse racing
    mvp genius - afl NRL nba nfl tennis
    tsols tips -horse racing
    Informed betting - NRL nba afl horse racing

this is how I'd rate from best to worst
    I'm a $20 stake punter)
    AFL
    betjam (up about $750 in a month since they opened)
    informmed betting ( up about 300 in 6 months)
    mvp genius ( down $400 in 4 months)

NRL
    betjam (up about $500 in a month)
    informmedbetting (approx down $50-100 in 6 months)
    mvp genius (down well over $400 in 4 months

horse racing
    betham ( up close to $800 already since adding the package 3 weeks ago)
    Informed betting (down $200)
    dont get MVP genius anymore but heard they struggle with the horse picks and are still copying from other punters then charging as if they are there picks
    Tsols tips (similar tips to informmedbetting down $150-200)
    nba
    mvp genius (up $400) the one sport I'm happy with
    informmed betting (up about $150)

Overall
    betjam has provided the best picks across all sports but only cover Australian markets A+

informmed are ok but probably not a big enough team to study markets they are good with afl though

mvp genius clearly struggle in Australian markets, I won't touch their brownlow pack at 250 after the year they produced in afl, for 99 take betjam they are quality & have picked 4 of 5 past winners when it comes to nba and tennis I'm making money back which is the only reason ill continue subscription with them

OZnBa Fan

Get out if there ass u bum

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Don't pay for this junk, all the historical handicapping stats you could need are already available for free and it is up to you to pay attention to twitter injury updates etc.
    Points Awarded:

OZnBa Fan gave Domestic 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Punter_8

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    Don't pay for this junk, all the historical handicapping stats you could need are already available for free and it is up to you to pay attention to twitter injury updates etc.
    In regard to what sport? And were do you find free analysis and suggested bets with good strike rate?

The Brownlow package is well worth what you pay for and has good statistics behind their picks with analysis that is unique, as for horse racing its my 2nd biggest sport I punt on after AFL and the data available really doesn't justify runners who finish races off well etc, so I leave it to the pros, same with bball and rugby

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

In regard to what sport? And were do you find free analysis and suggested bets with good strike rate?
    How about the guys capping on this very sub-forum that you're trying to spruik on?

lakes_8
    lakes_8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

Today's picks make it over +50 stakes up since getting Horse Man on board a month ago, that's over $500 for a $10 stake punter!

They must have something wrong with their stakes knowledge

Punter_8

Why is that, that would be about correct, they picked some winners today and would be up close to 50

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Lads, can we all report Punter_8 and Lakes_8 for being shills?

PLEASE NOBODY WASTE THEIR MONEY ON BETJAM.

As far as reputation goes, from what I can tell, they are shady as they get. A complete and utter scam. Brandon Lang would be proud.
    What kind of complete and fvcking moron is stupid enough to send in shills with basically identical usernames? You get a pretty good idea about the intelligence of the creator from that alone.

$1 a game Can't get more desperate than these clowns. I guess it is a lot to some people (such as betjam)... and much much more than the darts are worth.

Edit: Sando, Cooper, Brett, TGM, Johnno XYZ, OZnba, Gonzo, Hawley and anyone I've missed who basically run moresports, help me out here. Lets spread the word about not using betjam and lets get these dicks out of here.
    Last edited by Gee; 09-10-13 at 06:52 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

OZnBa Fan

As far as reputation goes, from what I can tell, they are shady as they get. A complete and utter scam. Brandon Lang would be proud.
    What kind of complete and fvcking moron is stupid enough to send in shills with basically identical usernames? You get a pretty good idea about the intelligence of the creator from that alone.

$1 a game Can't get more desperate than these clowns. I guess it is a lot to some people (such as betjam)... and much much more than the darts are worth.

Edit: Sando, Cooper, Brett, TGM, Johnno XYZ, OZnba, Gonzo, Hawley and anyone I've missed who basically run moresports, help me out here. Lets spread the word about not using betjam and lets get these dicks out of here.
    Agree

Punter_8

GEE,

How could you possibily make statements about their services?

Are you a member?

BETJAM are as good as anyone in the industry and you can't make comment on them being a scam if you have no idea what your talking about!

If you read their website, it's $1 a game, $199 a yearly membership which works out to $1 a game, so it's a fair price.

MVP genius is $299 a year, not much difference & the strike rate & bets sent out are both in favour of betjam dramatically

OZnBa Fan

GEE,

Are you a member?

BETJAM are as good as anyone in the industry and you can't make comment on them being a scam if you have no idea what your talking about!

If you read their website, it's $1 a game, $199 a yearly membership which works out to $1 a game, so it's a fair price.

MVP genius is $299 a year, not much difference & the strike rate & bets sent out are both in favour of betjam dramatically
    You can't prove that, every 1 here knows your a blonk so just knick off u bum

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

I can 100% confirm that MVP Genius are killing it in AFL this year. But it depends on what particular markets you choose to bet. If you only pick and choose, and only bet on their line markets, then you're running at close to 50% success (maybe a tad over, but don't know for sure). But if you stick to their more exotic bets, as well as middles, you'll be killing it. Fact. I always look out for their middles and their suggested bets, as well as detailed analysis and calculations are very good and precise.

I don't know anything about Betjam, but it seems like a big waste.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

The shilling was so blatant I couldn't be bothered calling them out.

What a disgrace.

Move on you clowns. No one here is touching your bush league product.

hawley

This Punter_8 kid has 8 posts on SBR, all in this thread, all with betjam semen dripping from his mouth.

The fukk outa here. No one is stupid.

hawley

100% betjam is better then mvp not only is it cheaper the tips are 10 times better, mvp genius barely gets any footy picks correct
    the nrl picks im getting are actually up at the moment so i dont know what your on about??

The horse guy has just joined them but he has been around for years, MVP genius took his tips which were free & charged their customers for them. FACT!!

As for results on NRL stop being tight I've got a yearly subscription & have profited every week with results close to their predicted scores and margins.

AFL tips are 100 times advanced then MVP 9 out of 10 would agree.

I give credit to their US sports knowledge maybe they should stick to that because betjam and tsolstips are leaving them behind in the Australian markets
    Btw I'm subscribed to
    betjam -afl NRL brownlow horse racing
    mvp genius - afl NRL nba nfl tennis
    tsols tips -horse racing
    Informed betting - NRL nba afl horse racing

this is how I'd rate from best to worst
    I'm a $20 stake punter)
    AFL
    betjam (up about $750 in a month since they opened)
    informmed betting ( up about 300 in 6 months)
    mvp genius ( down $400 in 4 months)

NRL
    betjam (up about $500 in a month)
    informmedbetting (approx down $50-100 in 6 months)
    mvp genius (down well over $400 in 4 months

horse racing
    betham ( up close to $800 already since adding the package 3 weeks ago)
    Informed betting (down $200)
    dont get MVP genius anymore but heard they struggle with the horse picks and are still copying from other punters then charging as if they are there picks
    Tsols tips (similar tips to informmedbetting down $150-200)
    nba
    mvp genius (up $400) the one sport I'm happy with
    informmed betting (up about $150)

Overall
    betjam has provided the best picks across all sports but only cover Australian markets A+

informmed are ok but probably not a big enough team to study markets they are good with afl though

mvp genius clearly struggle in Australian markets, I won't touch their brownlow pack at 250 after the year they produced in afl, for 99 take betjam they are quality & have picked 4 of 5 past winners when it comes to nba and tennis I'm making money back which is the only reason ill continue subscription with them

The Brownlow package is well worth what you pay for and has good statistics behind their picks with analysis that is unique, as for horse racing its my 2nd biggest sport I punt on after AFL and the data available really doesn't justify runners who finish races off well etc, so I leave it to the pros, same with bball and rugby
    Why is that, that would be about correct, they picked some winners today and would be up close to 50
    GEE,

Are you a member?

If you want to come out and defend your product, do it.

This shilling is the worst and doesn't fool anyone.

I can promise you no one is going to sign up to your service after seeing this
    Points Awarded:

Gee gave hawley 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MatI gave hawley 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OZnBa Fan

His a troll

12 Last