Pies to move to -15.5
    Cold Coast move to -16.5
    West Coast to move to -6.5
    Geelong move to -53.5

The rest to stay about the same.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Coochy. You knew a thread like this would drag me in didn't you?

If these are sportingbet/centrebet lines, they've already moved a little. Actually, the sportsbet/iasbet/paddypower lines have also been played/adjusted. It is actually a bit unusual to see so many games hit at the opener...

Quite frankly, all these lines seem about right... I don't really like them that much for the first week this year! Every other week there have been some soft openers.

The only game that sticks out this round is Tigers +13.5 and that will come in.... I think it'll come in a lot of McPharlin doesn't play... it'll come in a little if he does. Dockers just a diffferent team without McPharlin, Pavlich and Sandi. I like Tigers in this one quite a bit... but I won't be going silly on Tigers travelling to Perth. It may even be a 1H play. They have been a bad 2H team so far this year...

I think Port will come in more too. They have been great. I wouldn't be standing in their way.

Swannies may get out to 30.5.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Coopertrooper View Post
    Oops, only just saw this thread.

I'm expecting

Pies to move to -15.5
    Cold Coast move to -16.5
    West Coast to move to -6.5
    Geelong move to -53.5

The rest to stay about the same.
    lol cooper, yeah i saw that, no probs Swans also out to 28.5. Saints dont play better teams well at all imo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Coochy. You knew a thread like this would drag me in didn't you?

If these are sportingbet/centrebet lines, they've already moved a little. Actually, the sportsbet/iasbet/paddypower lines have also been played/adjusted. It is actually a bit unusual to see so many games hit at the opener...

Quite frankly, all these lines seem about right... I don't really like them that much for the first week this year! Every other week there have been some soft openers.

The only game that sticks out this round is Tigers +13.5 and that will come in.... I think it'll come in a lot of McPharlin doesn't play... it'll come in a little if he does. Dockers just a diffferent team without McPharlin, Pavlich and Sandi. I like Tigers in this one quite a bit... but I won't be going silly on Tigers travelling to Perth. It may even be a 1H play. They have been a bad 2H team so far this year...

I think Port will come in more too. They have been great. I wouldn't be standing in their way.

Swannies may get out to 30.5.
    Good to see you too pal

Thanks for the input. I have a few plays already locked in but also like the under (187.5) in Wellington between Saints and Swans. Forecast rain and fresh south westerly winds...

Tigers bet looks strong at that price but i question whether the weekends loss has brung old memories flooding back.Will be interesting to see how they bounce back.

Can also see the gold coast line going out. Expecting themto come out hard in this game and it will be one that helps define their place on the ladder.
    Last edited by ACoochy; 04-22-13 at 04:01 AM.

Coopertrooper
    Coopertrooper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I looked back and saw you posted it 1 minute before I had, must've been typing it at the same time haha.

Interesting move for the swans. The saints were hopeless, but I still will find it hard to fade them until later in the year.

Gee, do you know what sort of moves there were before these lines were posted?

ACoochy

Port Adelaide closed into +1.5 already.

Will probably be -2.5 fav by 1st bounce

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Coopertrooper View Post
    I looked back and saw you posted it 1 minute before I had, must've been typing it at the same time haha.

Interesting move for the swans. The saints were hopeless, but I still will find it hard to fade them until later in the year.

Gee, do you know what sort of moves there were before these lines were posted?
    These were my openers from Centrebet at about 9AM. There may have been other openers on Sunday night.

Pies -7.5
    Swans -26.5
    Freo -12.5
    Gold Coast -12.5
    Blues -12.5
    Eagles -5.5
    Brisbane -36.5
    Hawks -26.5
    No spread on the Cats game as of this time.. but I think that opened about -59.5

Glad I got Port early.

McPharlin looks to be worth 2 points as it is now out to 14.5. I'm not that concerned by any Tigers outs... I think I'll be on them tonight.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Gee! Coochy!

ACoochy

Gee i really dont know about that tigers bet. When Tigers are under the pump by a superior team they have a tendancy to fold and Freo is coming off 2 losses so they'll want to play tough here.

If the number was 18.5 then perhaps. Good luck regardless and should be a beauty of a game.

Hawley, what did you think of the Wellington game?? And when are you fokks forming a team to play in the AFL??

BRING IT :Yes:

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Gee i really dont know about that tigers bet. When Tigers are under the pump by a superior team they have a tendancy to fold and Freo is coming off 2 losses so they'll want to play tough here.

If the number was 18.5 then perhaps. Good luck regardless and should be a beauty of a game.

Hawley, what did you think of the Wellington game?? And when are you fokks forming a team to play in the AFL??

BRING IT :Yes:
    Would I be right in saying it was a sloppy game?

Good atmosphere and cool to see one live.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Would I be right in saying it was a sloppy game?

Good atmosphere and cool to see one live.
    Yeah, their were a number of 'skill errors'...

Majority consensus here is that we'd like to see a kiwi side represented in the league.

For the sake of our national psyche we need something we can beat you at...

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Yeah, their were a number of 'skill errors'...

Majority consensus here is that we'd like to see a kiwi side represented in the league.

For the sake of our national psyche we need something we can beat you at...

I see more kids picking up scholarships at the moment but how many of those will likely go on to play first grade? Seems to be just raw potential they are going for and taking a gamble.

I imagine a NZ side would be filled with Australian players anyway. That or we would lose by about 200 points a game. When I played 9 a side over summer last year one of the best in the country was a ref and he was nothing special at all...hate to see the rest of the side.

ACoochy

Nice Call on the Tigers + the # Gee. Freo had chance to kick away with it in the final term but were exposed with their lack of forward options and to the tigers credit they fought back hard.

Hayden fukkkin Valentine....Guy takes more hits than a new psy single on youtube yet comes out to kick the game winner...

What plays do other posters like today??

Hawley, yeah you'd be the whipping boys for 1st few years but priority of drat picks and alot of extra funding from AFL would see you catching other teams sooner than you may believe.

Being realistic though, this shit starts at a ground roots level and thats where Union will ALWAYS dominate in your country, id have thought?