Cornelius
    Cornelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    What a joke. Cowboys beaten by a 7 tackle try. Sudden death games should be decided by the players.
    What a sad game to watch. To add insult to injury for the cowboys, they had to almost get that try at the end, only to be a foot on the line.

That along with yesterday's slater try? They have done a good job in changing the two finals. I honestly believed storms had a good chance of winning yesterday if that try wasnt disallowed. I am not saying storms would have definitely won but they definitely would've had a very good chance.
    Last edited by Cornelius; 09-14-13 at 03:20 AM.

dRavidC
    dRavidC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6849

NRL Finals Wk 3

3* Roosters 1-12 vs Knights @ 2.95

My reasoning behind this play: I like the knights +7.5 but do not think they'll win. So to give myself an extra 5 points and get some more value, opting for those extra +5.5 over a possible knights win. I just can't see two upsets in a row. SBW is playing tonight, whose absence was putting me off this play. I think it'll be a low scoring game but I think the Roosters grind it out in the end.

dRavidC

Quote Originally Posted by dRavidC View Post
    NRL Finals Wk 3

3* Roosters 1-12 vs Knights @ 2.95 LOSS

My reasoning behind this play: I like the knights +7.5 but do not think they'll win. So to give myself an extra 5 points and get some more value, opting for those extra +5.5 over a possible knights win. I just can't see two upsets in a row. SBW is playing tonight, whose absence was putting me off this play. I think it'll be a low scoring game but I think the Roosters grind it out in the end.
    yep, amazing...

NRL 2013 Record: 48 - 38

+2.07
    units

dRavidC

Final Season Record

NRL 2013 Record: 48 - 38

+2.07
    units

Thanks everyone for following. Was up 20 units but then shot myself all the way down to a mere 2 units. Oh well that's gambling. See you all next season, hopefully...

First ... 4567