MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

NBL NZ Breakers/Perth Wildcats

I hate this league but I feel like some action. Hawley, get your ass in here!

I want to take NZ +4 but that seems like the obvious, what am I missing? I know nothing here, help us out.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    I hate this league but I feel like some action. Hawley, get your ass in here!

I want to take NZ +4 but that seems like the obvious, what am I missing? I know nothing here, help us out.
    why is that obvious ??
    Perth -3.5 at home is rightfully so, they are 3-3 at .500 with losing streak, everybody have figured them out after years of
    success. NZ on other hand is 7-1 red hot & rolling, they are just playing great basketball, Cedric Jackson lead the league in
    steal and assist while their forward M Vukona 2nd in league leader with rebound; so this tell us that these guys are consistent
    day in day out production for a 7-1 record, especially have a good depth with their back court. I think at least NZ know how to play road game, they will push the ball hard for earlier lead in
    the half, I think NZ +1.5 is the play.

Worth to note NZ's forward Will Hudson maybe out but had traveled with the team to the game.

I am rolling with NZ +1.5 at 1st half x 3 unit

Bull_Shark
    Bull_Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

agree, NZ feels like a square dog.

Prime spot for a big cats bounce back but they've got some issues that run deeper than effort ect. They're really struggling with their half court offence and relying way too much on Knight and Lisch to fill it up. Space and pace is the key for the cats but the Breakers are playing stronger 'd' this season.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by Bull_Shark View Post
    agree, NZ feels like a square dog.

Prime spot for a big cats bounce back but they've got some issues that run deeper than effort ect. They're really struggling with their half court offence and relying way too much on Knight and Lisch to fill it up. Space and pace is the key for the cats but the Breakers are playing stronger 'd' this season.
    spot on man, if Perth to beat NZ I think they would have to win in 2nd half with a physical battle.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    why is that obvious ??
    Because like you said, NZ are 7-1 and in good form. But as I mentioned, I dont know shit about the NBL.

Bull_Shark

Haven't played on 'over' in the NBL for years, and I feel filthy for saying it, but this looks like a good spot to take on that low number given the cats have been held in the 60s the last three weeks.

Bull_Shark

One thing's for sure, I'll be all over the Crocs on saturday if the cats get the W tonight

MatI

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated. Enjoy the game.

Taking the over now as well.

Bull_Shark

55 points in the first quarter, 25 in the second ... this putrid league never ceases to amaze

over pretty much dead and buried - 70 point second halves in the NBL are a pipedream ...
    Last edited by Bull_Shark; 11-22-12 at 06:04 AM.

MatI

Only the second NBL game ive watched all season.

Im regretting it.

Bull_Shark

dead as fcuk.... unbelieveable ... never again with an over in this league of deadshits
    Last edited by Bull_Shark; 11-22-12 at 06:32 AM.

Bull_Shark

Quote Originally Posted by Bull_Shark View Post
    dead as fcuk.... unbelieveable ... never again with an over in this league of deadshits
    they must've heard me

MatI

Win. And it was never in doubt!

Thanks for the tip.

Bull_Shark

^ it may have won but THAT is precisely why I rarely ever bet the over in any NBL game. The execution over 40 minutes is just awful. I thought the situation was right tonight as the cats would come out swinging after three straight scores in the 60s but those middle quarters were a stark reminder of what happens more often than not in this league, and why there's generally little value in playing the 'over'.