alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Tiger cost USA the Ryder cup

Not only did he play like shit but he showed very little emotions like he does in a money tournament. Clearly the washed up asshole is in it only for the money.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant stand Tiger but you are either a moron or didnt watch the Golf AT ALL.

Steve Stricker is the the reason the US failed. This washed up FUKK couldnt make a putt for his life and went 0-3 or 0-4 this week. Tiger carried him yesterday if Tiger would have had a different partner for the matches he would have been 3-1.

Stricker = US Fail

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Tiger is smart enough to realize patriotism is a disease. Money is where it's at.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Blame Davis Love he used one of his 4 captain picks on Stricker, Should have been Mahan and then on Friday Love should have played the Mickelson-Bradley team in afternoon fourball instead he sat them

Drawing from a deep pool of talent, Love selected experienced veterans Steve Stricker and Jim Furyk, long-hitting Dustin Johnson and putting wizard Brandt Snedeker as his four captain's picks. That left out the likes of Hunter Mahan, who won two PGA Tour titles earlier this year, Rickie Fowler, Nick Watney, Bo Van Pelt and Bill Haas for the biennial match-play tussle Sept. 28-30 at Medinah Country Club near Chicago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tiger actually played solid except AM session on Friday

No idea what you were watching

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Davis Love thought Tiger could carry Stricker. Didn't happen.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i agree that stricker was to blame if anyone

furyk going bogey-bogey finish yesterday when par-par would've won the ryder cup can also be blamed

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Sunday is where you win the tournament...Before that, I don't really give a shit what the score was.

Furyk and Mickelson both choked on 17 and 18 to lose a 1 shot lead and then lose the match. We would have won without either of these blowups. Tiger was doing his part on Sunday, he would have won his match and won the Ryder Cup for America if given the opportunity.

Overall, I blame Davis Love because of our disgusting fukkin lineup on Sunday.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    Not only did he play like shit but he showed very little emotions like he does in a money tournament. Clearly the washed up asshole is in it only for the money.
    I don't think he shows up and tees off to be liked. He does it because it is his job and how he makes money. He doesn't do it to please people, he golfs to live.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Team USA is better at poker than golf .

oh wait...

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i agree that stricker was to blame if anyone

furyk going bogey-bogey finish yesterday when par-par would've won the ryder cup can also be blamed
    Yeah I'm on the side of furyk being the issue. He fukked up bigger than stricker. If furyk went par par, thats MUCH less pressure on stricker to save the US team. Pressure can kill and he caved, furyk put it on him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tiger is not young anymore

I guess you can make a case for many of them choking

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Sunday is where you win the tournament...Before that, I don't really give a shit what the score was.

Furyk and Mickelson both choked on 17 and 18 to lose a 1 shot lead and then lose the match. We would have won without either of these blowups. Tiger was doing his part on Sunday, he would have won his match and won the Ryder Cup for America if given the opportunity.

Overall, I blame Davis Love because of our disgusting fukkin lineup on Sunday.
    You can't really fault mickelson, i forget who he was playing with but those long-ass puts on 17 AND 18 were superb, couldn't have seen that happening. You can only fault mickelson for not getting his ball closer to the pin

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Way off base. Tiger isn't the one who choked on Sunday.