stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

At least the WWE 'gets it' : WWE Provides Refunds for John Cena Fans

Well, if you are planning on going to a WWE live event in the next few weeks and are a fan of John Cena, it appears you may stand for a refund.

According to WrestlingInc.com:

Due to John Cena being injured, WWE gave refunds to anyone that asked for it by the second match at last night's show in White Plains.

Obviously, the article didn't state that the WWE was going to do this for future shows. However, I have to believe that once a precedence is set, the company has to keep it going. Keep in mind that this refund policy will only apply to events during which Cena was scheduled to appear.

Ultimately, the WWE has to make a decision on whether its "card subject to change" policy is enough to cover it from losing any more money. I, for one, get why Cena fans would want a refund, but I have to believe that if they are true WWE fans, they would just enjoy the show.

However, there is always the chance that the WWE has Cena go on the road and just address the audience or do a skit to appease the fans. Although I would be surprised if that happens, as Cena needs to focus on healing and not constantly being on the road.
    Even though it appears Cena will continue to make TV appearances, you must remember that Raw is only one show a week, so that shouldn't be too taxing on his body.

Let's face it, if the WWE is going to stick by refunding fans for these events, this will need to apply to all of the stars on the main-event roster and not just Cena. Yes, Cena is the biggest draw right now, but what about fans of Punk, Orton or Sheamus?

I think it's safe to say if any of those aforementioned stars land an injury, their fans should be entitled to equal treatment. In the end, this was just one event, so who knows if it will apply to future events?

stevenash

Cena has to have emergency bone chip surgery, forced suddenly out of action.

3 months prior, dad of a 12 year old who is a big Cena fan shells out 150 bucks for ring side tickets as a reward for the kid for getting good grades or whatever.

Cena is sidelined, can't perform.
    WWE says "we feel your pain" have a refund if you want.

Try that the next time you pay top dollar for a Tiger game to watch Verlander start and Miggy hit if they were both scratched.
    See how fast the box office at Tiger Stadium laughs at you.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Did not read if you like the wwe jump off a cliff.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Did not read if you like the wwe jump off a cliff.
    Just as real as the NBA is.
    Thanks for you stellar post moron.