milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

this thread is hilarious

titty are you really leaving in 2 days?

i have met some wrestlers, but the only one i actually knew was "the crusher" who lived next door to a friend of mine. stone cold pretty much stole the crusher's beer drinking schtick

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Mikey, they say the realest stories are always the funniest. It reminds me of this time a few years back when me and Vader were working at the local soup kitchen feeding the homeless (pretty awkward when Bob Holly showed up for some free food) To lighten the mood me and Vader put on a wrestling clinic for the bums to show them a few ways to protect their stock of aluminum cans, Vader went into a perfect Undertaker shtick, the voice was dead on. We were barreled over in laughter the whole way to Goldberg's birthday party later in the afternoon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, and hels

greenhippo

Just off the phone with roddy piper, he says lawler is up and walking around his room. Check in titty

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

How was your night with Kelly Kelly greenhippo? I can't even begin to explain what Steph McMahon was doing to Miss Kitty last night, Miss Kitty can take the pain, that's for sure.

Tittywarrior -- I am getting concerned about your lack of Jerry Lawler updates. With as many top notch wrestling connections you claim to have I was expecting at least daily updates. Surprised you aren't at his bedside yourself. I guess you're just training the next World Champions or something?

I am quite concerned about Jerry's health. I remember speaking to Chris Benoit the morning of his murders and suicide. I called him as we had become great friends and he shared his deep troubles with me. Never once did he mention killing his family or himself. However, that morning he spoke in great sadness about how he realized his wife was cheating and he blamed himself but could not look at her again. She told his son about what a terrible father he was; although, he loved his son more than words can explain. I still don't understand what happened. Rest In Peace Daniel, Nancy and Chris.

ttwarrior you should really be with Jerry Lawler during these tough moments, obviously you know him much much greater than myself, greenhippo or The Giant.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Guys, I'm here. Huge update, I'm currently sitting inside Jerry Lawler's hospital room.

I'm visiting him with a couple of my friends, you may know them. Their names are Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, the Ultimate Warrior, and Shane McMahon. I had an interesting conversation with the Ultimate Warrior on the drive over, he told me the origin of this name was given to him by TTWarrior. He wouldn't elaborate too much on their relationship, but they are possibly siblings or cousins. Unbelievable. TTWarrior was apparently responsible for the Ultimate Warrior painting his face, too.

As for Jerry Lawler's health, he is currently sleeping, and the doctors haven't been in yet. I will try to update as the evening allows. I'm typing this while holding Jerry's hand, I just placed a kiss on his forehead. Let's hope he pulls through...

hels

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Guys, I'm here. Huge update, I'm currently sitting inside Jerry Lawler's hospital room.

I'm visiting him with a couple of my friends, you may know them. Their names are Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, the Ultimate Warrior, and Shane McMahon. I had an interesting conversation with the Ultimate Warrior on the drive over, he told me the origin of this name was given to him by TTWarrior. He wouldn't elaborate too much on their relationship, but they are possibly siblings or cousins. Unbelievable. TTWarrior was apparently responsible for the Ultimate Warrior painting his face, too.

As for Jerry Lawler's health, he is currently sleeping, and the doctors haven't been in yet. I will try to update as the evening allows. I'm typing this while holding Jerry's hand, I just placed a kiss on his forehead. Let's hope he pulls through...
    Thank you so much for coming through and being able to update on Jerry's recovery. You are a great man to be at his bedside and showing love like great friends do. You honor professional wrestling and the whole Sports Entertainment Industry with your dedication.

ttwarrior just text messaged me saying he is at a training camp with John Cena, Triple H and the Undertaker. I texted back asking how can this be as John Cena and I are on a plane to visit Jerry. Will update when or IF tittywearer replies.

greenhippo

Good updates guys, last I heard from Mean Gene, lawler took a bad turn and is under strict care. I really need to give us a more detailed update though.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Thank you so much for coming through and being able to update on Jerry's recovery. You are a great man to be at his bedside and showing love like great friends do. You honor professional wrestling and the whole Sports Entertainment Industry with your dedication.

ttwarrior just text messaged me saying he is at a training camp with John Cena, Triple H and the Undertaker. I texted back asking how can this be as John Cena and I are on a plane to visit Jerry. Will update when or IF tittywearer replies.
    Hels, it's my absolute honor to be able to deliver these heartfelt messages to the diehard wrestling fans here at SBR. I know everyone is sitting on pins and needles waiting for updates on Jerry. About 20 minutes ago, Jerry woke up, looked me directly in the eyes, and said "hey Hels". I just smiled back at him, I didn't want to break his heart and tell him he didn't remember my actual name.

The doctor said it could be from the brain trauma, which he will hopefully regain. It's very emotional in here right now. Jim Ross is out in the hallway crying, I'm about to go console him.

I'm glad to hear you and John Cena are on your way. Did you get the text from The Million Dollar Man? No, I'm not talking about the millionaire TT Warrior, I was referring to Ted DiBiase. He said he had an offer that you weren't going to be able to refuse...

hels

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Hels, it's my absolute honor to be able to deliver these heartfelt messages to the diehard wrestling fans here at SBR. I know everyone is sitting on pins and needles waiting for updates on Jerry. About 20 minutes ago, Jerry woke up, looked me directly in the eyes, and said "hey Hels". I just smiled back at him, I didn't want to break his heart and tell him he didn't remember my actual name.

The doctor said it could be from the brain trauma, which he will hopefully regain. It's very emotional in here right now. Jim Ross is out in the hallway crying, I'm about to go console him.

I'm glad to hear you and John Cena are on your way. Did you get the text from The Million Dollar Man? No, I'm not talking about the millionaire TT Warrior, I was referring to Ted DiBiase. He said he had an offer that you weren't going to be able to refuse...
    Ted told you about the offer!! We are going to announce it on Monday Night Raw this week so I'll give all the thread readers a little hint. Ted and I have purchased the rights to 34 WWE wrestlers that will compete for a new belt, called The King's Champion in respect towards Jerry the King Lawler. Of course Ted is putting in 90% of the cash but asked if I could supply the remaining 10%. Ted guaranteed me future loans with no interest, how could I refuse?

Dear oh dear, this business talk made me temporarily forget the King. The flight is still 2 hours from Montreal and John Cena is close to a nervous breakdown. We are both in tears after your mentioning of The King mentioning my name. We figure he is delusional right now as you have been the greatest influence in his life. Jerry told me about the time a gun was pulled on him and you diving in front and taking the bullet. I hope you are okay with me breaking this news as it has never been mentioned due to all of us being from the Masonic Lodge.

Jake the Snake Roberts texted asking if he could come with John and I. I replied we are all one family so please come. He then asked if he could room with us..... I said Yes, I just hope he doesn't bring his King Cobra again.
    Last edited by hels; 09-15-12 at 07:53 PM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

jerry is fine, no need for any updates

i do have some updates on some wrestlers u all never heard of

u will need to ask for a wrestling section or join a wrestling forum for those, sorry

hels

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    jerry is fine, no need for any updates

i do have some updates on some wrestlers u all never heard of

u will need to ask for a wrestling section or join a wrestling forum for those, sorry
    Why are you being so vague? You texted earlier about a training camp with John Cena and as I already mentioned here we were on a flight to Montreal. Thankfully, our flight landed safely and we are in a taxi to Jerry's hospital. Visiting hours close at 11:00 but The Giant has spoken with doctors and Jerry's true friends will be allowed to stay until midnight.

It is sad you say 'Jerry is fine,' he is not fine. His condition has deteriorated over the last 16 hours and may soon be moved to ICU.

ttwarrior1

lie lie lies, go to hell hels

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

2 more days than i have an announcement anyway, so good news for those that want me gone

gonna register for poker tourney and sit out also , cant make it
    announcement time?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

thank Goodness for The Giant and Hels feeding us some real information

greenhippo

Hawley, now is not the time to be calling titty on his lies. His good friend is taking a turn for the worse, Chavo Guerrero just left my place, he said he was meeting up with a couple of guys, said Cena and Dibiase and a few other big timers were on their way in a cab to go see him.

Announcement time

The Giant

Guys, checking in for a quick announcement.

I'm still at the hospital, Hels and John Cena just arrived.

It is VERY emotional here, we are all grown men, most of us are legends in the wrestling business, and this is like a scene that none of us have ever witnessed before. We are all sobbing uncontrollably. Hels and Cena are each holding one of Jerry's hands, and they are just weeping so loudly. I can barely type, my hands are shaking, and I can barely see the screen through all my tears. We love Jerry so much.

I've got to go, Jesse "the Body" Ventura just walked through the door. I'll report back later.

ttwarrior1

hawley u need your pickem picks in and no announcement, it was cancelled and i explained,

sorry about your damn luck

ps: everything i posted in this thread is 100 percent factual

greenhippo

Now more than ever we need tt's expert insight. Sadly I can't be there at the hospital with you guys, I got booked into promoting a local event with Rey Mysterio, Jimmy Snucka and Iron Sheik

hawley

hawley u need your pickem picks in and no announcement, it was cancelled and i explained,

sorry about your damn luck

ps: everything i posted in this thread is 100 percent factual

Just did some of those picks

Will do the rest before tomorrow.

greenhippo

Titty, we already went over jarret not inventing his own finishing move. Explain with dates and arenas how you went about inventing his finisher when it was already widely known and used.

hels

Jesse Ventura and Roddy Piper just joined hands with everyone at the hospital. A major vigil is encircling the ward. It reminds me of many matches where Superstars surrounded the ring. Except now, we are here for Jerry Lawler. A great friend to all and he will always be my brother in arms.

Sad you are not here ttwarrior. A few thought you were part of the brotherhood. Many doubted and now we all know.

hels

Breaking news: Jerry now seems to be free from his comatose. He is quietly saying "The Giant, The Giant, The Giant" The Rock was the first to take a knee and begin praying. Every other Superstar followed but The Giant quietly walked towards Jerry's bed. It was as if The Giant was walking on air. He became a mystic when the King called for him. It was a spiritual presence where my eyes saw more than they know.

The doctors now say Jerry Lawler is on his way to 100% recovery. They do not know why but I have told them The Giant has revived him. God Bless Jerry Lawler and The Giant.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

holy fawking shit

TT invented the figure4

TT also invented woooooooo and told ric flair

but my fav part was when he said he almost became a writer, he almost got a call

LOL wwe called him to tell him they almost called him

The Giant

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

I'm not sure what happened, but Jerry Lawler just woke up! He is smiling and laughing, wondering what happened, curious as to why everyone is here, and asking if he'll be able to make his Monday Night Raw appearance. Hels and he are reminiscing about some tagteam championships they won during the 1980s. It's an unbelievable sight. The diva girls are dancing, people are crying, this is the happiest scene ever.

Everyone who is anyone is here, it's an absolute party in Jerry's room. TTwarrior is conspicuously absent, I'm beginning to wonder if he even knows Jerry. It's pretty apparent TT may have fabricated a few stories, but luckily Hels, greenhippo, and I were able to get to the bottom of the truth.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Giant, someone almost called me to invite me to see jerry
    They called me to let me know they thought about calling me having me come

What i just said it 100% true and TTWarrior certified

greenhippo

Guys, we're just doing gods work here. I just meditated and talked to the souls of our deceased super stars (macho man, Benoit, Guerrero and Jericho) they said we were doing their work to out TT as a liar and fabricator.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Giant, someone almost called me to invite me to see jerry
    They called me to let me know they thought about calling me having me come

What i just said it 100% true and TTWarrior certified
    TT was obviously lying about becoming a writer.

TT couldn't conjugate a verb if it was smothered in syrup and sitting on his face.

It's a shame that TT would attempt to steal the spotlight from a good friend of all of ours, the great Jerry Lawler.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Guys, we're just doing gods work here. I just meditated and talked to the souls of our deceased super stars (macho man, Benoit, Guerrero and Jericho) they said we were doing their work to out TT as a liar and fabricator.
    OMGz!!

do you know something we dont know??

Could you contact Dean Malenko or Dolph Ziggler and vickie guerrero to confirm his untimely passing.

greenhippo

Have malenko and perry saturn sitting on my couch. As they put it, I 'pulled a titty' which they said meant lying to look cool. Jericho is doing just fine, he and Edge are coming over for coffee in the morning

ttwarrior1

figure 4??? that is not his finishing move

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Greenhippo, your honesty's appreciated. Christian texted me that he'd like to get together with the surviving member of the radicalz once he's finished inducting Sting into the TNA hall of fame. He hasn't seen his brother Edge in some time. He'd like to bring Sting for a late dinner and reunite with the WCW crew. He wants Trish Stratus to come as well, but only under the condition that her bff Lita tag along as well. He's a little wary because of Edge and Lita's previous history as a couple. I told him not to worry about that, Greenhippo's ready to buy a round of drinks to honor the wrestling legacy of Jerry the King Lawler.

greenhippo

I am ready, it would be an honor to share a beer with the old gang (odouls for Scott Hall)

greenhippo

figure 4??? that is not his finishing move
    The fukk? Yes it was in 1993 when he was wrestling the moon dogs.

Buried

hawley

Best thread ever

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I am ready, it would be an honor to share a beer with the old gang (odouls for Scott Hall)
    Scott's Hall presence was a topic of concern for us. I skyped Kevin Nash to get his input on the situation. He agreed it was best Scott Hall watch his son on the indy circuit rather then join the Klique for a beer, even if non-alcoholic. Scott hopped in and decided to pass along his prayers from a distance. I texted cena to tell lawler of his son's indy presence. Lawler promised to put him over in a match to build him up as a superstar. I've never hear Hall so excited in over a decade. This is quite a joy for everyone!

First 12345 Last