himala
    himala's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock III

It's free on Spike this tuesday @ 8pm. I can't wait to see Tito marking up Shamrocks face with punches.

Who are you rooting for?

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched the last fight between them and think the ref stopped it way too early. To be honest 95% of that UFC was disappointing. Just because Tito talks a lot of smack, I want to see Shamrock kick his butt. But realistically Shamrock is past his prime and don't think he will win.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

On now.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Why? Is there any real reason these two should keep fighting? Just to keep smashing in Shamrock's face. Id like to see Shamrock win, but I dont think it will ever happen.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

well that fight went down exactly like everyone on the planet thought it would (even ken)

i saw the line as bad as -1200 and as good (if this is a good) as -717

ken better retire....people are sick of seeing a has been in the ring and he has been a has been for a few years now

himala
    himala's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ortiz already won via TKO. Ken said that he wishes to retire after a 13 year career. Their fight ended well wherein they both hug each other. Good fight!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by himala
    Ortiz already won via TKO. Ken said that he wishes to retire after a 13 year career. Their fight ended well wherein they both hug each other. Good fight!
    Didnt that happen the first two times?

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Why? Is there any real reason these two should keep fighting? Just to keep smashing in Shamrock's face. Id like to see Shamrock win, but I dont think it will ever happen.

The reason they did another fight was because the fight sucked and was ended way to quick(I think anyways) so they wanted to have another rematch for people to watch for free.

Ortiz just overpowered him to the ground like in the 2nd fight and it was all over for Shamrock from there. Kinda dissapointed he went out like that but then it was similar to Grace vs. Hughes. Grace was great a few years ago but just too old now.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Didnt that happen the first two times?
    Yes it did. There was no reason for a third. Let me take that back, maybe for free tv, but there's noway in hell I would pay a cent to see that on ppv. (even if I had a cheater card)