opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Well played, Augusta National.........

It was inevitable that Augusta was going to have to admit some female members. Once the libtards grab ahold of something, they never go away. They're like herpes. This situation is similar to the drama libs created in 1990, when they insisted Augusta allow colored people to join.

In both cases, Augusta National came out the big winner. Now I realize most of you brokedikk fukks will never be allowed withn 200 yards of the hallowed grounds of Augusta, but I have played there. Twice actually. It is without question the finest, most exclusive country club in all of the world. Just walking around that place is a humbling experience. For me, I was every bit as impressed at what it takes to be considered for membership as I was with the course. Take my word for it.....only the elite are even considered. Brokedikk fukks need not apply.

Inviting Condoleeza Rice was a brilliant move by the Augusta board. She is absolutely the epitome of a what a powerful, competent woman can be. The fact that she also happens to be colored only adds to her already extremely impressive resume'. Who wouldn't be thrilled to play around with Mrs. Rice? It would be an absolute honor.

Soooo....looks like everyone should be happy. The libtard fools should be thrilled that a colored woman obtained membership to this ultra-exclusive club. How can they possibly bitch now?

And Augusta gets a great American to join their ranks. One who should be our current President, instead of the overmatched dimwit who's currently squatting in the White House.

We win again.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

The fact that she also happens to be colored only adds to her already extremely impressive resume
    So ignorant.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

So you are of the opinion that at SBR, only you are "elite" enough to have played Augusta but the rest of the posting community who you have deemed "brokedikk fukks" should give a fukk about your views?

Wrong

and

Wrong.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mynameismud

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

OPie your an elitist

go fuk yourself Blondie

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I say wannabe elitist

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    OPie your an elitist
    I second this

go fuk yourself Blondie
    Yup

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    It was inevitable that Augusta was going to have to admit some female members. Once the libtards grab ahold of something, they never go away. They're like herpes. This situation is similar to the drama libs created in 1990, when they insisted Augusta allow colored people to join.

In both cases, Augusta National came out the big winner. Now I realize most of you brokedikk fukks will never be allowed withn 200 yards of the hallowed grounds of Augusta, but I have played there. Twice actually. It is without question the finest, most exclusive country club in all of the world. Just walking around that place is a humbling experience. For me, I was every bit as impressed at what it takes to be considered for membership as I was with the course. Take my word for it.....only the elite are even considered. Brokedikk fukks need not apply.

Inviting Condoleeza Rice was a brilliant move by the Augusta board. She is absolutely the epitome of a what a powerful, competent woman can be. The fact that she also happens to be colored only adds to her already extremely impressive resume'. Who wouldn't be thrilled to play around with Mrs. Rice? It would be an absolute honor.

Soooo....looks like everyone should be happy. The libtard fools should be thrilled that a colored woman obtained membership to this ultra-exclusive club. How can they possibly bitch now?

And Augusta gets a great American to join their ranks. One who should be our current President, instead of the overmatched dimwit who's currently squatting in the White House.

We win again.
    Great analysis Opie, i like the way you think!

David Duke must be an Idol of yours

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Careful Opie, some "colored" person might kick in your false teeth at the next bash. Will be Deja vu for you.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    So you are of the opinion that at SBR, only you are "elite" enough to have played Augusta but the rest of the posting community who you have deemed "brokedikk fukks" should give a fukk about your views?

Wrong

and

Wrong.
    You see, Billy....this is blatantly untrue. Nowhere in my post did I say that I was the only SBR member to have played Augusta. I personally know of 2 other posters who have played the course.

I also didn't include everyone in the brokedikk fukk category. While its true that the majority of SBR most likely falls into this category....there clearly are a few exceptions.

Have you played Augusta? I'd love to talk with you about it. It's something special for anyone who has gotten that privilege.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody rubs it in better than Opie,

the passion he has to fill superior,

over a full house of degenerative losers is unmatched,

Yes Opie, you're the king of degens........

PS, How many times do you have to change carpet under the PC desk per year?

billysink

You see, Billy....this is blatantly untrue. Nowhere in my post did I say that I was the only SBR member to have played Augusta. I personally know of 2 other posters who have played the course.

I also didn't include everyone in the brokedikk fukk category. While its true that the majority of SBR most likely falls into this category....there clearly are a few exceptions.

Have you played Augusta? I'd love to talk with you about it. It's something special for anyone who has gotten that privilege.
    Actually Opie, whether or not I have played golf anywhere is none of your fukkin business. Nor am I likely to discuss any of mine with you.

I would prefer that you thought you were far superior in your accomplishments than I. That suits you quite well.

Carry On.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unrealz

firedawg

It's a private institution. Women play there all the time. Why do they have to become members?

opie1988

You guys are totally missing the point.....I have ZERO chance of ever joining Augusta National. None. The only people even considered are who I was referring to as the "elites". And indeed they are. To belong there one must be the real deal. These guys own and chair fortune 500 companies. I work in construction. The point here is that Augusta has admitted its first ever female member. Geez....libs are never satisfied.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Not big time enough to play at Augusta yet. Then again, I still have quite a few years to go to reach Opie's current age.

Content with playing at Medina right now.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol Gonorrhea Rice

Name:  imgCondoleezza Rice1.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  93.1 KB

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Actually Opie, whether or not I have played golf anywhere is none of your fukkin business. Nor am I likely to discuss any of mine with you.

I would prefer that you thought you were far superior in your accomplishments than I. That suits you quite well.

Carry On.
    No worries, pal. I didn't figure you had really played Augusta. Its a pretty rare opportunity.

Best of luck with your game regardless.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

What an arrogant person you are Opie.

I've played Augusta and I don't rub it in other's faces.

firedawg

Opie is an attention whore. Who really gives a fukk what his opinion is on the subject is. He loves getting you guys all fired up acting like he is above you all.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

It is 2012. Good move. Time to get things up to date.

billysink

No worries, pal. I didn't figure you had really played Augusta. Its a pretty rare opportunity.

Best of luck with your game regardless.
    That is you. You didn't figure. You decided. Passed judgement.

No fukkin way Billysink could be as fortunate or well heeled as Opie.

Best of luck with your game as well.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    What an arrogant person you are Opie.
    What??

Not sure how you could possibly deduce that from this thread. I'm applauding Augusta for handling this delicate situation with such aplomb.

I remember discussing playing at Augusta with you. This was in your previous life on SBR. But I clearly remember it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

You have little clue concerning who or what I am.
    It's a shame for such a physical stature to embody such a narrow mind
    Points Awarded:

betplom gave 19th Hole 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: billysink

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    You have little clue concerning who or what I am.
    It's a shame for such a physical stature to embody such a narrow mind
    My point exactly.

opie1988

Jesus Christ. Do you guys honestly think I look down on my SBR brethren? Please. I have 10k + posts in 2 years. I've attended both bashes that I've been around for. I love 99% of you fukks.I knew I would easily reel billysink in with this thread, but some of the others surprise me....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie most of us cannot afford Augusta

Your rubbing it in punk

You can care less about women getting in

This thread was self directed
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

billysink

Jesus Christ. Do you guys honestly think I look down on my SBR brethren? Please. I have 10k + posts in 2 years. I've attended both bashes that I've been around for. I love 99% of you fukks.I knew I would easily reel billysink in with this thread, but some of the others surprise me....
    Reel me in?

Gladly. I am always willing to ram one of your many misguided opinions down your always open mouth.

Quick to posture, quicker to catagorize, quickest to judge.

If I had a dime for every full of himself fukk like you I have dealt with in my time I would fukkin buy Augusta. Dime a fukkin dozen Op.

You should give up the construction gig and try politics. Let the real elite trade your silly ass for an agenda.

billysink

Opie most of us cannot afford Augusta

Your rubbing it in punk

You can care less about women getting in

This thread was self directed
    Actually that is rather appropriate. A shame but I gotta call them as they present themselves.

opie1988

Don't be upset, billy.

I'm sure you've played some fine courses. No one is judging here.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always the broke people crying, go pick up cans

The Juggernaut
    I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH
    The Juggernaut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder what Conda's handicap is?

billysink

Don't be upset, billy.

I'm sure you've played some fine courses. No one is judging here.

It is all good Opie. I am quite comfortable with wherever I've played. I am quite comfortable with the fact that you have no idea where that might have been. You can spin it anyway you want, the truth is you have no fukkin idea. In typical little man's fashion it would kill you to even consider that very thing. Big mouth and narrow mind.

A couple of quick questions.

Why does a man of such physical stature seem so apt to have to posture?

Is Opie an acronym for opinionated?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

When they made the decision they were probably like "Ohhhhh fine you can come in".

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

go fuk yourself Blondie

12 Last