pita3713h
    pita3713h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

200m Final Odds Bolt verse Field

Does anyone have a guess on the line for tomorrow's race 200m final. 5Dimes no longer has a live line of Bolt verse Rest of the field. I have Bolt winning the race at -525. It is the last leg of a parlay and I am trying to figure out what the line was or a guess on the new line to see if it is worth it to hedge. Thanks in advance.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

did anyone see that prelim from today?

he cruised so fukkin easy....said he ran at 60% and crushed his heat

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

guy is unreal

looks like he isn't even trying and everyone else is all out and he still crushes field

its like he is competing against 8 year olds

pita3713h
    pita3713h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

I did watch the heats, looks like if he really ran he would have smashed the world record. Same thing with Blake. So it is the last leg of a parlay to win 1k. I put up 100. Rest of the field +400 Should i let it ride or hedge it out to the rest of the field for the secure profit. Is Bolt that good.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

this isnt like a game where a guy or a certain group of players play out of their minds leaving the bet to chance

this is running where ability is everything barring injury....bolt is the best and he will be ready to run....imo he cant be beat

if you arent sure then at least blake is + money so you can play a little on him to ensure breaking even